Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseClosed View Post
    The whole article IMO was more to do with the way in which certain cases really hit a nerve/spot with the community. Sorry, don't have links to the other cases but you could try Google.
    Agree Case Closed...but I was also wondering why he would *specifically* only mention these horrific cases where all were *abducted and murdered* by the most evil of people who were unknown to all of them...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elspeth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxymoo View Post
    As I said last night "a little way off yet"
    thanks Maxymoo could you please define "a little way off"? Days, weeks, months...

Thank you

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/20...aches-for.html

Read this, Paul Tully hinting tests could be available now.

"With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer."

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Berry For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Agree Case Closed...but I was also wondering why he would *specifically* only mention these horrific cases where all were *abducted and murdered* by the most evil of people who were unknown to all of them...
    the other thing about those cases is they were all premeditated and all involved more than one person!! Personally, I think he named those cases because they were "big" crime stories, but it is interesting to speculate.

I must say I was never so engrossed in any of those cases as I am now.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spratsmum For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    Surely if the rumours are true re someone confessing about having been involved they would in fact be an accessory to murder and therefore arrested on the spot. Cannot imagine if this is true that someone would still be walking around whilst the police are still finalising details . JIMHO of course

Ps even if their lawyer managed to strike some kind of a deal. The Police would have no discretion and would have to arrest
    You are right. If Police had made an arrest there would be a press release by now.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxymoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by rhb View Post
    Oh, and I was hoping to get up and read about an arrest this morning (given the "on the grapevine" info mentioned last night about the gf spilling the beans). I'm thinking that this might be unlikely (and just a rumor) given that there have still been no arrests. IMO

EDIT:

Oh, found it: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226359363978

"There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said." So it's not saying anything about the circumstances of their deaths and that being related to the case, only saying that the public interest is similar.
    Yes, after reading this I think he just meant the interest in this case is similar to the others.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    I did donate...could not help myself, it was funeral day. Only thing I could do to help.

OT:
    As for GBC he is NOT an accountant, he failed a subject twice and NEVER graduated as an accountant.....hence he went to work at a Flight Centre, because KPMG COULDN'T get his qualifications as proof after he did a year as an intern there.

So money handling was never his forte as we can see. But Trust fund is beyond his arm length reach now thank goodness.
    Thank you Berry, I was wondering why a qualified accountant would change career focus. Reading his Linked-In profile, he sure looked like he spent time in the financial field... I guess you can make any profile look good... eventually if its built on charade then all will be revealed.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brightspark For This Useful Post:

Local intelligence

This thread has some incredibly astute posters. I have been following this forum since the beginning and have had my own theories on the crime and what took place. I work within the Kenmore/Brookfield area and have met the Baden-clays on numerous occasions. Firstly, Allison was a lovely lady. Really down to earth and easy going. The media promoted her essence aptly and with justice and she was as they said, an extremely family oriented woman who would have done anything for children. Gerard, however is quite the opposite. From my brief dealings with him he presented as a sleazy, impatient man pumped up on self importance. I never understood how two such opposing personalities could have worked and to be honest she was so warm that it only highlighted his coldness.

Moving on, the locals of Brookfield are a tight bunch and most of them are privy to sensative details of the Baden-clay's married life whether through family and friends or through business dealings. One thing is certain, it is widely known that GBC was not just having one affair but several, during their married life. I obtained this information through reliable sources that cannot be denied. It's only a matter of time before the police announce these findings. They are in the process of crossing their t's and dotting their i's.

I don't know about that Paul Tully with the blog.... Some of his posts seem pretty outrageous and lacking credibility to me :-|

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cccclllaareb For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Berry View Post
    http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/20...aches-for.html

Read this, Paul Tully hinting tests could be available now.

"With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer."

If he's right about the detective's strategy...the killer and or accomplice would be barely able to function in a normal manner at this point...something has GOT to give

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to minni For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by loveandlite2012 View Post
    Yes sounds a bit far fetched IMO!!! Oh thanks for that information Miss Homewrecker, now you are free to go??? doubt it!!!
    Sorry Mountainhigh did not see your post I was reading back from last page. Totally agree!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Rational View Post
    Surely if the rumours are true re someone confessing about having been involved they would in fact be an accessory to murder and therefore arrested on the spot. Cannot imagine if this is true that someone would still be walking around whilst the police are still finalising details . JIMHO of course

Ps even if their lawyer managed to strike some kind of a deal. The Police would have no discretion and would have to arrest
    Maybe it's someone who wasn't involved has cracked and told the police what they know. That would be good too. Just wish the people who do know {someone has to} would splill the beans. I just think that someone who wasn't involved must know something. Maybe they're scared of the 'power' the family seems to have.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Maybe there will be Two Brookfield shows this weekend!

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Rational For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spratsmum View Post
    thanks Maxymoo could you please define "a little way off"? Days, weeks, months...

Thank you
    To quote "how long is a piece of string" they are still getting all their ducks in a row. Can only speculate on how long it will take for certain investigative techniques to have the desired effect on the suspects.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maxymoo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklodge View Post
    This thread has some incredibly astute posters. I have been following this forum since the beginning and have had my own theories on the crime and what took place. I work within the Kenmore/Brookfield area and have met the Baden-clays on numerous occasions. Firstly, Allison was a lovely lady. Really down to earth and easy going. The media promoted her essence aptly and with justice and she was as they said, an extremely family oriented woman who would have done anything for children. Gerard, however is quite the opposite. From my brief dealings with him he presented as a sleazy, impatient man pumped up on self importance. I never understood how two such opposing personalities could have worked and to be honest she was so warm that it only highlighted his coldness.

Moving on, the locals of Brookfield are a tight bunch and most of them are privy to sensative details of the Baden-clay's married life whether through family and friends or through business dealings. One thing is certain, it is widely known that GBC was not just having one affair but several, during their married life. I obtained this information through reliable sources that cannot be denied. It's only a matter of time before the police announce these findings. They are in the process of crossing their t's and dotting their i's.
    Thankyou for your comment. Even though you can't give a 'link' to what you're saying, I can say that I do believe what you have written. It goes without saying that real people do know things, and yours is a well written opinion. Thanks again.

The truth about what the BC's are really like comes from those who really knew them, whether they knew them well or not.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to linette For This Useful Post:

Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast