6 5.61%
  • Guilty Custodial Interference

91 85.05%
  • Not Guilty Custodial Interference

11 10.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Verdict=**Guilty** & poll

Wow - what is all the church nonsense? Have TS & JS started their own church?

This is just scary. Can't she get an additional 10 years for this? Do they really have a 50-unit apt. building to house these young women in? This is fraud!!!!!! if they don't have such a building. Scary....

Salem
    "Don't flinch, don't foul, and hit the line hard." -- Theodore Roosevelt .

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by leighmarker View Post
    ok update, from TS fb account 4 hours ago.
    "God will never leave you empty. He will replace everything you lost. If he asks you to put something down it is because he want you to pick up something greater"
    and Tammi will be in Martyr Mode now until the end of her days ...

"oh, what a burden God has placed on me, oh whoa is me, oh but I will be the better person than all those others who judge me, anyone got a baby I can have?"

I'm so relieved she has been found guilty. She's got severe mental issues in my opinion. Maybe she'll get some treatment now.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Wow - what is all the church nonsense? Have TS & JS started their own church?

This is just scary. Can't she get an additional 10 years for this? Do they really have a 50-unit apt. building to house these young women in? This is fraud!!!!!! if they don't have such a building. Scary....

Salem
    Although the donate link is disabled right no, they want to raise money to buy the apartment house where they can house single mothers or mothers-to-be. If you read back a bit, someone put down all the rules the girls would have to follow. Lots of religion involved!
    The greatest trespasser on justice still wishes it done to him.

EDWARD COUNSEL, Maxims

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CarolinaMoon For This Useful Post:

Do you guys think Tammi will insist on speaking at the sentencing?
    I do, I see her holding a bible with one hand and clutching her cross in the other. Oh, and always knowing which camera is on.
    Still shocked hearing Beth and a few others still think this nut is only trying to help.
    Bet there's a heck of a temper under that toxic smile.
    Favorite part, when tammi thought that the Friday the 13th sentencing date wouldn't be convenient for her. Loved seeing her smug face drop when the judge moved the date......up. She lost herself a good week there by trying one last time to be in control. That was hysterical.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Aghast For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post

"oh, what a burden God has placed on me, oh whoa is me, oh but I will be the better person than all those others who judge me, anyone got a baby I can have?"

I'm so relieved she has been found guilty. She's got severe mental issues in my opinion. Maybe she'll get some treatment now.
    Something about Tammi really reminds me of a lady in our city a few years back who had similar grandiose plans (and actually pulled it off for a while)to have the most state of the art autism center in the region. Similar language, theology,etc. She claimed her 2 kids were autistic and that was how the Lord "led her to doing His work" in the autism community. Found out later that many parents with truly autistic kids did not believe that her children qualified for that diagnosis and came to the conclusion that she was mentally ill. Needless to say, the endeavor did not make it in the end. I just cannot help but think of that woman every time I hear Tammi Smith speak or read something she has written.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TallyHo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    My gosh. She's insane!!!!!! She wants to create a facility for young, troubled moms so she can have her pick of the litter! A whole house filled with an endless supply of pregnant young women or poor, young mothers, that she can pressure to give up their babies to her. Crazy!

This woman is a nut.
    2801 E. Camelback Road? Interesting. That's right across the street from my office....

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DesertChildAZ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DesertChildAZ View Post
    2801 E. Camelback Road? Interesting. That's right across the street from my office....
    Weird! I wonder, is LE or the prosecutors aware of this? They should be.
    For Travis Alexander, a human being. Justice will prevail.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gitana1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Weird! I wonder, is LE or the prosecutors aware of this? They should be.
    I agree. Has anyone sent this to the SA or the Judge?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to luckygirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DesertChildAZ View Post
    That is the address for Havilah Integrated Medical Center - the business TPS started after her arrest.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

This reminds me of the Anthony's starting a non-profit for missing children and grandparents rights.Creepy.

I'm always suspicious of those who are constantly talking about their faith ,instead of quietly living it.JMO.

Wonder if her first 3 kids think she's a "good mother" as Beth K just said.
    Always ,just my opinion

SPECIAL NEEDS MISSING MAN
    JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181822

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Aghast View Post
    Do you guys think Tammi will insist on speaking at the sentencing?
    I do, I see her holding a bible with one hand and clutching her cross in the other. Oh, and always knowing which camera is on.
    Still shocked hearing Beth and a few others still think this nut is only trying to help.
    Bet there's a heck of a temper under that toxic smile.
    Favorite part, when tammi thought that the Friday the 13th sentencing date wouldn't be convenient for her. Loved seeing her smug face drop when the judge moved the date......up. She lost herself a good week there by trying one last time to be in control. That was hysterical.
    And she will probably be detained ,so whatever her July 13th plans were ,bye bye
    Always ,just my opinion

JOHNNY LAMAR BROWN missing since Aug 3rd from MYRTLE BEACH,SC while on a family vacation .Hometown CARTERSVILLE,GA

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Miss U James

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post

Tammi's husband commented on HLN that ,if Tammi goes to prison they'll tell the kids it's a mission trip ,"and it will be,by the way" he said.

Tammi needs to be placed in solitary to protect the other women from HER.

I don't believe Tammi has a mental issue that treatment will help. I think she's a narcissist, Machiavellian "the end justifies the means " .
    Always ,just my opinion

Miss U James

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MissJames View Post
    This reminds me of the Anthony's starting a non-profit for missing children and grandparents rights.Creepy.

I'm always suspicious of those who are constantly talking about their faith ,instead of quietly living it.JMO.

Wonder if her first 3 kids think she's a "good mother" as Beth K just said.

BBM

Ok, I'll step up on the soap box for a second. Matthew 6, versus 1-8 (yes, I know the Bible, too):

"[But] take care not to perform righteous deeds in order that people may see them; otherwise you will have no heavenly recompense from your heavenly Father. When you give alms, do not blow a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets to win the praise of others. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you give alms, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that almsgiving may be secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.

When you pray, do not be like hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you. In praying, do not babble like the pagans, who think that they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Found this just searching around. She claims she has a cure for SIDS. What a joke. TS sure stays busy trying to make those big bucks.....

https://www.gobignetwork.com/users/tammi-smith

snipped

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. I am the owner of Healing Waters Colonics & Havilah Integrated Medical Center.
    I am looking for an investor for my complete line of baby safety products.
    Some of these baby safety products will be the first ever in the industry & will eliminate microwaves, bottled water (plastic), chemicals, and will allow more nutrients & enzymes to be absorbed into the baby.
    Another one of our products can help reduce or diminish crib death (SIDS) and suffocation due to crib bumpers.
    As for presumption of innocence until proven guilty….
    Since I am not a member of a jury and this is only a discussion board I do not have to abide by the rules of the court in order to express an opinion. If we were to assume that all defendants on this board were innocent, then there really wouldn't be much to discuss.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wishbone For This Useful Post:

Tammi's husband commented on HLN that ,if Tammi goes to prison they'll tell the kids it's a mission trip ,"and it will be,by the way" he said.

I don't believe Tammi has a mental issue that treatment will help. I think she's a narcissist, Machiavellian "the end justifies the means " .

BBM

Interesting that he said something like next time we'll use different words.... Was he implying that either he or his wife, or both of them committed perjury?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Found this just searching around. She claims she has a cure for SIDS. What a joke. TS sure stays busy trying to make those big bucks.....

snipped

Hi my name is Tammi Smith. I am the owner of Healing Waters Colonics & Havilah Integrated Medical Center.
    Some of these baby safety products will be the first ever in the industry & will eliminate microwaves, bottled water (plastic), chemicals, and will allow more nutrients & enzymes to be absorbed into the baby.
    Another one of our products can help reduce or diminish crib death (SIDS) and suffocation due to crib bumpers.

That's for her new Havilah Baby business.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to artsy1 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by artsy1 View Post
    BBM

Interesting that he said something like next time we'll use different words.... Was he implying that either he or his wife, or both of them committed perjury?
    I picked up on that, too, but I couldn't remember the exact quote. I think Tammi (and, apparently, Jack) believe that they can shape reality with their words. That's why Tammi wants to talk so much; she thinks that she can talk facts into existence and change facts that already exist. It also makes sense, then, that she seems confused or annoyed whenever she's confronted with a lie or inconsistency -- in her mind, whatever she's saying at the moment all that is real. So then Jack thinks they can make her not guilty by using different words.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

i didnt get the entire picture here and im confused on dates and who knew what when

I just watched that interview of Vinnie's with Logan. he states that he went to the judge and got custody but he didnt give a date. I think I heard somewhere else the date was the 17th of December. Then I heard the dad does not have full rights until the court orderes it. So then his date of full custdy was December 17th. now Tammi gave the baby back to Elizabeth and she split on the 9th of December is that correct? If so How can tammi be guilty of custodial interferrence if Logan didnt even have the order till the 17th? If this is the case then I bet those lawyers can have that conviction reversed immediately. There is no law to support this conviction if these dates are correct. Anyone?

So, has her previous "mission trip" been confirmed as a real mission trip, then.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

snipped

And let's not forget she was at Jack In the Box ,eating greasy food,as research for her book .
    The term con artist comes to mind.
    Always ,just my opinion

Miss U James

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MissJames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    So, has her previous "mission trip" been confirmed as a real mission trip, then.
    he he he he he I think they should lock her up with Elizabeth and let the show roll and record every minute of it and see if any info comes as to the whereabouts of that baby. I was hoping some jail snitch would find out something

41. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    i didnt get the entire picture here and im confused on dates and who knew what when

I just watched that interview of Vinnie's with Logan. he states that he went to the judge and got custody but he didnt give a date. I think I heard somewhere else the date was the 17th of December. Then I heard the dad does not have full rights until the court orderes it. So then his date of full custdy was December 17th. now Tammi gave the baby back to Elizabeth and she split on the 9th of December is that correct? If so How can tammi be guilty of custodial interferrence if Logan didnt even have the order till the 17th? If this is the case then I bet those lawyers can have that conviction reversed immediately. There is no law to support this conviction if these dates are correct. Anyone?
    Logan filed petition for full custody on Dec 11.
    Logan was granted joint custody on Dec 17
    Elizabeth left Tempe with Gabriel on Dec 18

43. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to STEADFAST For This Useful Post:

I picked up on that, too, but I couldn't remember the exact quote. I think Tammi (and, apparently, Jack) believe that they can shape reality with their words. That's why Tammi wants to talk so much; she thinks that she can talk facts into existence and change facts that already exist. It also makes sense, then, that she seems confused or annoyed whenever she's confronted with a lie or inconsistency -- in her mind, whatever she's saying at the moment all that is real. So then Jack thinks they can make her not guilty by using different words.
    what dies he mean by " next time" there is going to be a next time? Hummm

45. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

snipped

I of all people should not be bashing someone for typo's im the worst at it BUT if i were trying to intice an investor i would not spell Corporation like she did LOL = Corperation LOL

47. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Logan filed petition for full custody on Dec 11.
    Logan was granted joint custody on Dec 17
    Elizabeth left Tempe with Gabriel on Dec 18

How convenient for Tammi.
    Did Tammi not drop off Gabriel early, so Elizabeth could leave town?

I don't think we heard the whole story in court, only what they could prove.
    Many times Tammi wanted to TALK on the phone, not TEXT, because texts can be retrieved.

49. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to noor For This Useful Post:

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast