Phoebe M Kingsland-Wall
Birth Date: 14 Jun 1960
Address: 4715 Wilcox Ave, Saint Louis, MO, 63116-1361

Which is also an apartment building

Elizabet A Reese
Birth Date: 14 Jun 1960
Mother's Maiden Name: Duncan
Birth County: Los Angeles

I'm writing a thesis on NamUs and am trying to see if genealogy can assist with NOK. I was working on the Kinglands-Wall UCP file #137 and came across your posts. I have a question: How does UCP file #137 connect with Elizabeth Annette Reece? or Elizabet A Reese other than DOB? Also, where do you find the complete DOB? All UCP gives is a YOB.
Any information would be most helpful, and perhaps we can find this UCP's NOK.
Thank you. ehthesis

You have to become a member of claimus.org to see all the info.

address where she died of presumed natural causes as she had known health issues:

She was found in a state of advanced decompensation by neighbors.

Address
Address 1 LKA
1220 Warren, Apt. 513 W
Address 2 LKA
City
St Louis
State
Missouri
Zip Code
County
St. Louis City
Cause of Death
Manner of Death

So Elizabeth Annette Reece was a nickname or Alias she used

I will contact my ME friend in St. Louis tom. and get the SS and see if we have a possible name change going on here

Phoebe M Kinglandwall
Address: 4715 Wilcox Ave Apt 2e, Saint Louis, MO, 63116-1361 (1995)

Will update new info as soon as it is verified, I spoke with ME and I have verified some info. I will post later after research has been completed.
Raine

We have located names of the family, we are trying to make contact now.

Update, Phoebe is Elizabeth Reese, why the name change not sure yet. Elizabeths mom is Georgia Duncan Reese. We have located names of her brother and sister. I am trying to make contact with them by phone. I will update as soon as I contact the family and it is verified.
Raine

Contact info we has was someone else's phone numbers, we will start a search for new numbers. We know the family, just can't locate new numbed for them.

Bumping up, we are trying to find a good number for her sister Patricia Ayres.

Not sure where Patricia lives now, she was in CA, number we had was not here anymore.

I am finding lots of cases tied to an Elizabeth Reese and variations of that name. I found a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Central District of CA from 2/2000.

Otherwise I am finding quite a few civil type cases with Elizabeth A. Reese, Beth A. Reese, etc. Some go back to the 1980's, some are more recent. Do we have any interest in litigation? I could do some more digging, if so.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back