GA Kouyate, Lansana born 6/13/1958 found 5/12/2011 # 208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmkay.

I think Mr. Kouyate emigrated from Africa, maybe in the 90s as I can't find record of him prior to 1993.

I believe his full birthdate is 13 Jun 1958.

Cities he's lived in:
Rochester, NY
Bronxville, NY
Riverdale, NY
Brooksville, FL
Tampa, FL
Atlanta, GA

In 1995, there was a woman living at his same address in Rochester, NY with the same last name, but an English/American first name (starts with N). Maybe a wife? Ex-wife now? I found some phone #s for her, but don't know if they're still valid.

There are a few people with the last name Kouyate (and African first names) in Atlanta, GA - I can't verify that they're related to him, because I can't find a single address for him in GA, so can't compare. But it's very possible in my opinion that they are related.

Also, I found that Mr. Kouyate was arrested in Florida in 2004 - I wonder if Florida LE has more info on him than Fulton County. It couldn't hurt to send the FL arrest info to the Fulton Co ME so they can reach out to them?

Should I send this info to the NamUs case manager?

Pm me the numbers, I will call Florida, and will contact family. Then I will contact ME.
Thanks
Raine

Pm me the numbers, I will call Florida, and will contact family. Then I will contact ME.
Thanks
Raine

Oh no... I was just about to PM you the #s, but decided to do one last search to see if I could find more info for you - and found that N. Kouyate passed away in 2009. :( Her obit doesn't mention any children. So that's a dead end, sadly.

I'll keep looking for other connections. I'll try to dig deeper on the Atlanta Kouyates to see if I can find a familial link.

Thanks for all you do for these unclaimeds, raine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni