Match! MI: Warning Photo Present Sapinsky, Joseph James born 7/15/1932 found 7/18/2011 # 210

Found this on a site, lists his name with an "i" at the end and not a "y". Also, dob would be a 2 day difference? No idea.

SAPINSKI, JOSEPH J was born 13 July 1932; received Social Security number 379-XX-XXXX, which corresponds to Michigan; and died 18 July 2011.

associated with a Lorraine B Sopinski, age 85 in Chicago, IL

12904 S. Commercial Ave

Phone number listed.

could you send the phone number to me in a private message? I will see if I can talk to Lorraine or try the case manager

Or you are welcome to do that part yourself if you would like.

Just let me know. NM

NM could this be who where discussing last night

Bernice Sapinski
Bernice (Steinberg) Sapinski, age 85, of 2309 Nelson St., Manistee, died Thursday afternoon, April 22, 1999 at the Manistee Heights Care Center. She was born August 9, 1913 in East Chicago, Ind., and was the daughter of the late George and Kathryn (Pokryfka) Mazur. Bernice married Stanley Steinberg on August 16, 1932 in Ludington, Mich. He preceded her in death on February 22, 1967. She later married Leo Sapinski on October 5, 1968 in Manistee. He preceded her in death on March 14, 1988.
Bernice was employed as a seamstress and supervisor at the Glen of Michigan, until her retirement in the 1970's. She enjoyed playing bingo, making quilts, crocheting, cooking and baking. She was a communicant of Guardian Angels Catholic Church of Manistee, and a past member of St. Joseph Catholic Church, also of Manistee. She was also a member of the VFW Ladies Auxiliary.
Bernice is survived by: three daughters, Carol Schmeling and Patricia Schafer, both of Manistee, and Diane Richards of Ludington; four sons and daughters-in-law, Robert and Jacquelyn Steinberg of Brethren, Richard and Sylvia Steinberg of Sanford, Ronald and Sylvia Steinberg of Alanson, and George and Karen Steinberg of Kaleva; 32 grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren and great-great grandchildren; her sister, Sophie LaBarr of Scottville; three brothers and one sister-in-law, Frank Mazur, John Mazur, and Anthony and Phyllis Mazur, all of Ludington. Numerous nieces and nephews also survive her.
She was also preceded in death by two grandsons: Robert Steinberg and John Richards Jr.; two sisters, Mary Lugo and Anna Kubanek; three brothers, Andrew, Louis and Walter Mazur; two sons-in-law, John Schmeling and John Richards; and by one daughter-in-law, Arlene Steinberg.
Mass from The Order of Christian Funerals will be celebrated at 10 a.m. on Monday, April 26 at Guardian Angels Catholic Church in Manistee, with the Rev. Casimir Zawacki, celebrant. Burial will be in Mt. Carmel Cemetery, also in Manistee.
Relatives and friends will pray the Rosary Sunday evening at 8 p.m. at the Herbert Funeral Home in Manistee, where friends may begin calling Sunday after 2 p.m. The family will be at the funeral home on Sunday from 2 to 4 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m. to receive friends.
A memorial will be established in Bernice's name for Guardian Angels Catholic Church of Manistee. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home. The Herbert Funeral Home of Manistee is in charge of funeral arrangements.

Are you guys working on this one or is it still waiting for further research?
Thanks
C

Former address:

Name: Joseph J Sapinski
Birth Date: 15 Jul 1932
Address: 3872 Wilson Ave, Lansing, MI, 48906-2428 (1995)

We have submitted all info to the ME, We still have not heard. We will do followup emails with them

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back