Match! IL: Rocchino, Samuel J. Born 12/19/1946 found 4/13/2011 # 255

I am not sure unless that have not updated or this is a different person.

Hi mayqueen welcome, thank you for your hard work. I really appreciate all the help I can get there are so many people out there that we need to send home to their loved ones. If u have any questions just send me a PM.
Raine

I am 99.99% sure it's the same man - name matches exactly, age is right, date of death matches exactly, place of death was Joliet, IL which is in Will County. The obit was published more than a month after he died, I wonder if he was added to NamUs right after he died, and then they didn't pull his profile after they found his next of kin? Should I email the case manager and ask?

I am 99.99% sure it's the same man - name matches exactly, age is right, date of death matches exactly, place of death was Joliet, IL which is in Will County. The obit was published more than a month after he died, I wonder if he was added to NamUs right after he died, and then they didn't pull his profile after they found his next of kin? Should I email the case manager and ask?
You can, or I will call Monday. Sometimes it is faster to make a call. But do not say you represent websleuths if you make contact with anyone. I work with several ME's so I have permission to say which ME I am working with.
Raine

I just sent a brief message to the case manager containing the text and link of the obit, and asked if his body has been claimed. Did not mention WS. :) Will post again if I receive an answer. Thanks again raine, what you're doing is amazing and so important.

on some of the unclaimed I've worked on, a person may have friends or a church in the community who pay for a service or obit, but no family is known and have not been contacted. That may be the case here.

ME office said we needed fax information before they will tell us if he has been claimed

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back