Webster, TX
Seabrook, TX
Rialto, CA
Northridge, CA
San Bernardino, CA
Denver, CO

Name Appears As:Randall W Reddell
Randall Riddell

(I left off the names of relatives, but I have them in my files.)

His mother died when he was about 9 or 10 years old. I found her brother (his uncle) and Randall's (ex)wife, both living in Texas.

Hi Claire,

I was looking at Mr. Reddell too. I am curious where you found the info on his mother? The woman named on his birth certificate (HRL) is still alive, but in one of her online profiles she says that she has one daughter and one adopted son... no mention of a bio-son.

Everything else you found is the same as what I found. Though I found two ex-wives instead of one - KS ('83 - '86) and BR ('89 - '90). It seems he never had children?

Thank You so much, contact has been made, waiting on a call from the family

Claire,

Thank You for your hard work we have a match!
Congrats. I took care of the worst part and notified family and spoke to the ME.

Thank You
Raime

Hi Claire,

I was looking at Mr. Reddell too. I am curious where you found the info on his mother? The woman named on his birth certificate (HRL) is still alive, but in one of her online profiles she says that she has one daughter and one adopted son... no mention of a bio-son.

Everything else you found is the same as what I found. Though I found two ex-wives instead of one - KS ('83 - '86) and BR ('89 - '90). It seems he never had children?

I found the obit about his mother (BJR) on Archive.com. I saw the marriage to the second wife BR but it gave Mr. Reddell's birth year as 1960, so I wasn't sure if it was the same person. The one I found an address for is KS.

Did this case get resolved. As of 13 Nov 2012 it is still on the NamUs UCP 268? Did anyone get contact from the case owner?
You all do great work! ethesis

Yes it was a match, I spoke with the family and the ME about this case. The family may not have wanted to claim his body.. but the family knows...why cases do not get updated I can't answer, it happens all the time

They also may forgot to remove from Namus.. Namus is not also updated that is why I work directly with the Medical Examiners and make calls on their behalf.

Hi, I am Randall Wayne Reddell's highschool girlfriend . I was in shock to see this. I can verify he lived in Seabrook, his Mom died when he was young. His father was Gene Reddell . He graduated from Clear Lake High School 1978. I believe his birth year was 1960. Curious if his body was ever claimed ? This is so sad ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back