MA MA: **Warning Photo*** Gallagher, Brian Born 12/29/1952 found 1/23/2012 # 269

He used to live in Denver, CO

ADDRESS 1:
2785 Water Ave
Denver, CO 80219

ADDRESS 2:
40 King St Unit B
Denver, CO 80219

birth date is correct and MA fits:

Brian T Gallagher
Birth Date: 29 Dec 1952
Address: 22 Eldridge Rd, Jamaica Plain, MA, 02130-4626

I wonder if this could be him? And family is in Great Britain?

Brian Gallagher
Mother's Maiden Surname: Horsefall
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1952
Registration district: Ince
Inferred County: Lancashire
Volume Number: 10c
Page Number: 463 (click to see others on page)

or maybe this person:

Brian J Gallagher
Mother's Maiden Surname: Egan
Date of Registration: Oct-Nov-Dec 1952
Registration district: Birmingham
Inferred County: Yorkshire West Riding
Volume Number: 9c
Page Number: 359 (click to see others on page)

I looked at the address in Denver, last name is spelled different,it is spelled Gallaher

I am looking up the property records if I can for the MA address

Found Property records for the MA address does not list him as the owner. This could be a rental

In my search it looks like maybe the Brian T Gallahger was born in 1978?

I find a Brian Gallagher with birth dates of 1/3/1959 who has lived in MA. I'm wondering if the other date the ME has is a fake birthdate? What did they use to verify it?

Pretty new at this.. I Googled brian gallagher missing person, and there is a webpage called MissingYou where someone from the UK is looking for someone by this name who would be in his late 60s. Doesn't seem far off so I wonder if it's worth asking for a picture or description, or if the poster considers it possible he would have moved to the US.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I think sending the person in charge of the an email or message making inquires would be a good thing to do. At least eliminate it as a possibility. Warn them the photo is a bit gruesome.

I think sending the person in charge of the an email or message making inquires would be a good thing to do. At least eliminate it as a possibility. Warn them the photo is a bit gruesome.
I sent a response in to the online posting about a week ago and warned them if they look into it there is a photo that could be upsetting. I requested that they notify me either way but have not heard anything back yet.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

Looked up the 278 W. Water ave address and got about 4 Gallagher's living at that address ranging from 23-70.

Looked up the 278 W. Water ave address and got about 4 Gallagher's living at that address ranging from 23-70.
In my searches it appeared to me that there is a still-living Brian Gallagher sharing the same birth date, in the Denver area.

In my searches it appeared to me that there is a still-living Brian Gallagher sharing the same birth date, in the Denver area.

I Saw that, too. I'm not sure what you're using, but sometimes Accurint isn't very up to date on it's deaths... I looked up a deceased relative of mine and they still had them on file as being alive and living at their home. So who knows...

I Saw that, too. I'm not sure what you're using, but sometimes Accurint isn't very up to date on it's deaths... I looked up a deceased relative of mine and they still had them on file as being alive and living at their home. So who knows...
I'm very very new to this so I'm just googling everything I can think of :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back