FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

cop says the hood of the car was warm. Excellent police work to check that ! somebody had been driving it and that means they or he was not in bed all night...the plot thickens LOL

dizzychick, glad you started this thread. Wow, I have never watched a trial like this with such an aggressive defense team and no motive for the murder so far. I am just curious what all the fantastic sleuths have to say about it. I am not much of a poster, but this defense team is just unbelievable to me.

did you hear the state say a years worth of playboy killed his wife? snarky LOL

This is the first time I have been to this thread and haven't read any of it yet, so sorry, but I have to say something. At first, I wasn't going to watch the trial because I thought it was just another case of a husband killing his wife and trying to get away with it. I did watch some on IS and got interested because his in-laws all support him. After seeing the pictures of the magazine rack and how the magazines were positioned in that photo, I can clearly see how the type of neck injuries described could have happened on that rack. There is a half circle with some room for her head to have been there, imo. I think it is truly a freak accident that occurred. I can't wait to hear Dr. Michael Baden's opinions. jmo

cop says the hood of the car was warm. Excellent police work to check that ! somebody had been driving it and that means they or he was not in bed all night...the plot thickens LOL

The defense did a good job of planting reasonable doubt about how the car could be extremely warm. It makes sense to me. I live in a hot climate. In an enclosed garage, if the temperatures were hot during the days for an extended period of time, and there was heat generated in the enclosed space from an appliance and heat from a car engine, the hood could remain warm permanently, imo.

Thanks for starting this thread dizzy, I'll be out today and I'm so interested in this trial. Its a case I havent followed so I actually dont have an opinion going in. And to further that an aggresive deffense that I actually like and thats a first!

I missed that. Did they provide proof he was cheating on his wife?

I think it was just a jab at the defense about the mags

this storm over the crime scense det having an affair was wild this morning she was fit to be tied and they say she may loose her job now. I think that is unfair I missed the 1st day of testimony so I dunno what or how the question was asked and when she realized it might apply she brought it up to the DA now they are attacking her over it.

has anyone seen good pics of the victim's neck? The one pic I saw did not look obvious that she was suffocated/stranguled. All I saw was a small spot of orange like stain maybe the froth that happens when anyone dies.

My mom died of flash pulmonary edema. She could just be sitting at her table and all of a sudden she would fill up with fluid and almost die. the paramedics here are so good they saved her from death 12 times. that poor woman went through almost drowning to death 12 times before it finally got her.

Hi!

Thanks so much for starting this thread! When I looked the first day of trial I couldn't find one and I was too dang lazy to start one lol.

HUGE fireworks this morning, eh? Anyone think she's gonna get fired?

That bald defense attorney is AGGRESSIVE. I can't decide if I like him or if I'm scared of him lol.

has anyone seen good pics of the victim's neck? The one pic I saw did not look obvious that she was suffocated/stranguled. All I saw was a small spot of orange like stain maybe the froth that happens when anyone dies.

My mom died of flash pulmonary edema. She could just be sitting at her table and all of a sudden she would fill up with fluid and almost die. the paramedics here are so good they saved her from death 12 times. that poor woman went through almost drowning to death 12 times before it finally got her.

I'm so sorry about your mom :( What a horrible thing to have to go through once let alone twelve times!

We must have seen the same picture because I couldn't see anything on her neck, either.

Yes, dizzychick, thanks for starting this thread!

And yes very aggressive defense team! Wow!

the reason why at least at this point I want to give this defendant the benefit of the doubt is i did exptensive research on CHF beacuse of my mom. i was determined to cure her. Turns out there was just nothing that could be done in her case but a transplant and they said she was too old.

A caridologist took the time to teach me all the possibilities that caused this to her. One cause is a simple virus many people get called the cocksaxie. It can damage the heart and cause scarring just like they said this Lina Kaufman had. Then your just sitting there maybe you had some salty popcorn or something and your blood volume begins to build up, you can get sick to your stomach, anxiety etc and might think your gonna vomit. my mom did and then Boom it hits and the froth starts rolling out of your mouth. I got to where I could tell sometimes when my mom was about to have an attack. it is a tightrope to walk when you have SHF between meds and salt/water intake.

Im not saying this is what Lina had but I would like to see it ruled in or out before we start saying he killed her.

Also if you have right ventricle failure your legs swell, if you have left ventricle your lungs take on the fluid

Testimony starts at 9 Monday they are taking a 3 day weekend

I've been watching this trial. At first when I heard the 9-1-1 tape I thought the defendant was not guilty. He did not sound like the typical guilty caller...he sounded nearly hysterical. The tape goes on and on because they ambulance couldn't find the place. Later, however, I am shifting to Guilty, because I don't think a magazine rack or a toliet bowl could result in death that presents as strangulation. The medical just does not fit what Kaufman asserts and he was the only adult home when she was strangled.

The defense attorney is outrageously good. They must be spending a fortune on him. He's got a real chance to get Kaufman off. Sloppy police work!

Did anything interesting happen yesterday after their lunch break? I had to go out of town and missed the afternoon session. They said they were going to go till about 7 last night. Thank you for any info.

i've been watching this trial on InSession...after hearing about the magazine "rack" and then seeing it in court,its not a rack at all! its a nice leather bag with a leather strap for a handle
i had to chuckle...i was expecting some kind of metal rack that could cause damage to her neck...i dont think the strap could do it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back