Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Just cause it can't be said enough... this case is just a mess. I don't understand how it got this far. :/ And if there's a conviction I'm pretty sure there will be a slew of things they can appeal on. :/ Reasonable doubt lives in this case, so I don't see how there can be a conviction.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to back2back19 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby1 View Post
    I don't think I've ever liked a defense lawyer this much. Usually

I've instructed my whole family--God forbid I ever need one, but if I need a lawyer, get me the bald guy.
    I know, right?! Usually they annoy me and I feel I'm being conned but I am impressed with the way he attacks this case.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indicat For This Useful Post:

This defence attorny is doing what he is supposed to do insuring the rights of his client are protected .

The ME guy sure hurried out didnt he . I bet he will be having a few drinks at lunch today.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Will Roids give you that sleep disorder where you have violent attacks in your sleep? I have heard of people killing even driving their car to the mother-in-law's house and killing her and not waking till after he drove home. Just wondering if this could be the case and why it does not fit with any motive? I dont think after listening to this all week that those neck injuries were caused by vomiting or an allergic reaction. If it was allergic I would think we would see swelling of the lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulmagent View Post
    The ME guy sure hurried out didnt he . I bet he will be having a few drinks at lunch today.
    He should have a few drinks; that was horrible. He did not look good at all. Even if he stuck with his findings, I don't know if I'd trust him. :/

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to back2back19 For This Useful Post:

This defence attorny is doing what he is supposed to do insuring the rights of his client are protected .

Of couse I usually think most (not all) defendants Ive seen are guilty so Im sure that makes a difference. The lawyer in the Daliah Dipolito (sp??) trial was aggressive and I couldnt stand him, that was clearly a bunch of bs.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indicat For This Useful Post:

The defense att. has no respect at all for the court or the judge......he's over the top. In NY most judges would have his arse hauled out by the baliffs and charge him with contempt...I think he is looking for a mistrial.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kate42000 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dizzychick View Post
    Will Roids give you that sleep disorder where you have violent attacks in your sleep? I have heard of people killing even driving their car to the mother-in-law's house and killing her and not waking till after he drove home. Just wondering if this could be the case and why it does not fit with any motive? I dont think after listening to this all week that those neck injuries were caused by vomiting or an allergic reaction. If it was allergic I would think we would see swelling of the lips.
    I missed monday and watched yesterday so I think I have only seen small potion of the trial even thought I have watched for hours.

I do think still her neck injuries could have been caused by the fall. Except I am having trouble with the rack. It seems not to be a hard rack but something more maliable.

Her head would have bounced off a wood rack whatever it hit the force could her head to go backward then landing would cause foword/ backward motion

I had a woman at my home who had a seizure on the potty. from the potty to the floor she knocked her self out and needed 6 sticthes to the top of head and broke her nose. Her nose never bled ,just her head.

I broke in the bathroom ,found her on the floor with her pants down, facedown face in the floor and the top of her had been cut made no sence she need the 6 stictches on top of her head until I saw she had hit her on the doorway which was ,close but not where you would think it was possible.

Ever seen soome fall an be amazed at the way they fell or landed because it wouldnt be what you would predict ?

Had she landed on a towel and I had not heard her make a seizure sound she could have died she was out for 5 minutes.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by kate42000 View Post
    The defense att. has no respect at all for the court or the judge......he's over the top. In NY most judges would have his arse hauled out by the baliffs and charge him with contempt...I think he is looking for a mistrial.
    See, and I think he is making some great and valid points that I agree with, usually not the case for me.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to indicat For This Useful Post:

I missed monday and watched yesterday so I think I have only seen small potion of the trial even thought I have watched for hours.

I do think still her neck injuries could have been caused by the fall.

He head would have bounced whatever it hit the force could her head to go backward then landing would cause foword/ backward motion

I had a woman at my home who had a seizure on the potty. from the potty to the floor she knocked her self out and needed 6 sticthes to the top of head and broke her nose. Her nose never bled ,just her head.

I broke in the bathroom ,found her on the floor with her pants down, facedown face in the floor and the top of her had been cut made no sence she need the 6 stictches on top of her head until I saw she had hit her on the doorway which was ,close but not where you would think it was possible.

Ever seen soome fall an be amazed at the way they fell or landed because it wouldnt be what you would predict ?

Had she landed on a towel and I had not heard her make a seizure sound she could have died she was out for 5 minutes.
    that sounds consistent with a fall in this case first off there were 2 stories 1st she was kneeling down in front of the toilet as if vomiting and then she was on the toilet with head leaning on magazine rack. So i cant tell which scenerio I should consider to match the injuries. They say that petechiae of the eyeballs is suppose to be classic of stranglation. They said she had it all the way through the layers of the neck. Its kind of like a hicky from pressure. I dont know if it ever appears for any other reason but of the eye is suppose to be classic of being strangled. Wondered if he used a towel and just cuase she was in the bathroom does not mean that is where the murder occurred if it was a murder. it could have happened while she was in bed asleep with a towel or pillow. Just wondering of all the possibilities. I notice the defense has not brought up many other possibilities they seem to just be attacking the attackers with no other good cause.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by indicat View Post
    Of couse I usually think most (not all) defendants Ive seen are guilty so Im sure that makes a difference. The lawyer in the Daliah Dipolito (sp??) trial was aggressive and I couldnt stand him, that was clearly a bunch of bs.
    I mostly do not follow cases after a suspect is found. I follow until an arrest or until a recovery ,dont watch all the pretrial and media while the wheels turn so that I can watch the trial with objectivity.

I however am trying to follow the Guy Heinz Jr murder trial though the courts but the Georgia court system is not helping me get my much wanted exposure.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soulmagent For This Useful Post:

How young is that judge? She looks like she cant be over 35?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Petechiae on the face and conjunctiva (eyes) can be a sign of a death by asphyxiation. Petechiae are thought to result from an increase of pressure in the veins of the head and hypoxic damage to endothelia of blood vessels.[6]

Petechiae can be used by police investigators in determining if strangulation has been part of an attack. The documentation of the presence of petechiae on a victim can help police investigators prove the case.[7] Petechiae resulting from strangulation can be relatively tiny and light in color to very bright and pronounced. Petechiae may be seen on the face, in the whites of the eyes or on the inside of the eyelids.

this is the description of eyeball petechiae related to strangluation

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

remember one of the cops said she heard ticking in the garage and then touched the hood of the car to see if it was warm and she reported it was. So if he did kill her it is possible he dumped the weapon and I recall something about burn marks on the top of her feet like rug burns, that could be caused from the sheet being tucked into the bed like a made up bed your sleeping in and the force of the strangluation cause her to thrash about trying to get free and the sheet made that mark. He could have driven a block or two and dumped the sheet and towel somewhere. The car ticking concerns me..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to dizzychick For This Useful Post:

Positional asphyxia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

here is an exlpanation of positional asphyxia: Question was this guy into wrestling? Wondering cause he may have been warned about this possible accident and if so he could have applied it to kill her and make it look like an accidnet? just wondering
    Last edited by KateB; 05-16-2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast