NY - Hardware store's Lady Godiva traipses naked through its aisles

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Few words, lots of surprise — and no clothes (timesunion.com)
Nude woman who visits 2 Ballston stores is later found clad and charged
BALLSTON, NY — A woman visited a Stewart's Shop and Curtis Lumber within a few minutes of each other Tuesday — with no clothes on.

"Have a good day," the woman told one lumberyard employee as she traipsed out.
---
"No one wanted to say much to her," [store manager Bob Eakin] said. "It's not a situation you want to be involved in."
---
The woman also went to a Stewart's Shop on East Line Road.

"The manager said 'Ma'am, are you aware you have no clothes on?' said a Stewart's employee, who only identified himself as Terry.
---
Murphy said [Barbara LaFleur of Saratoga Springs] is charged with public lewdness, a misdemeanor.

"While the defendant claimed she was merely expressing her freedom to be fully liberated by walking nude into Stewart's and Curtis Lumber, this alleged conduct is actually a crime under the penal law," said Murphy in a statement. "Surprisingly, mental health found no psychiatric issues whatsoever."
---
more, with a picture, at link above

hope she goes to the nude retreat next time

why should she presume that her 'liberties' are more important than everyone else's right to shop in a comfortable atmosphere, without having to explain to their kids why there's a nude woman at the store?

hope she gets the max

LOL can you imagine the looks on the clerks and other customers faces? It won't be as much fun for her now, that few minutes of fun will cost her. But I bet it was great while it lasted. I wonder how old she is?

"Have a good day"

LOL can you imagine the looks on the clerks and other customers faces? It won't be as much fun for her now, that few minutes of fun will cost her. But I bet it was great while it lasted. I wonder how old she is?
Daily Mail says she is 49. Article below has a (clothed) picture of her and video of her strolling into the hardware store in her birthday suit - NSFW!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-lumber-store--nude.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I've been thinking about this and how she apparently feels it is an issue of freedom to be able to go out in public in the nude.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back