946 users online (156 members and 790 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Her is the doc dump w/witness statements...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/93951121/S...-by-prosecutor

.............Any man's death diminishes me because I am
    involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
    it tolls for thee. . . .
    from Meditation 17
    by John Donne

Drugs found in Trayvon's system, per autopsy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...2#.T7VlishvB8E

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Drugs found in Trayvon's system, per autopsy.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/trayvon-mar...2#.T7VlishvB8E
    Marijuana is one drug, not drugs. No other drugs were found in his system.
    All my posts are MOO!

Halt, face away from me and put the Occam's Razor on the ground now; put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers behind your head.

"Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is the right thing to do."-Justice Potter Stewart, US Supreme Court Justice 1915-1985

Discuss here. Then please generate new threads as needed.

Mods will open and link here so the discussion can break out into topics.

Link to Documents Released today.

Bucal swabs were done on GZ - drug testing can be done from those.

http://htmlimg3.scribdassets.com/8eb...c0f46d56ec.jpg

Bringing my comment over from another thread on that black & white picture of GZ with "smashed nose." How come it was no longer smashed when he got to the police station, it does not look like that in the video. And...if it did look like that at any point, it would not have healed without being reset, it would have remained smashed in. And...if the back of his head was injured, why would the police not have taken a picture of the back, especially if it really looked like the leaked photo. And...is it black and white because the jacket does not quite match??? We do now know that they kept his clothes that night. ALL MOO!!!

ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Oh thank goodness. Constipation relieved!
    This was one dump that needed to happen a long time ago.

hey, where's my lil' emoticons?
    I know where you post.

Quote Originally Posted by BiancaS View Post
    Bringing my comment over from another thread on that black & white picture of GZ with "smashed nose." How come it was no longer smashed when he got to the police station, it does not look like that in the video. And...if it did look like that at any point, it would not have healed without being reset, it would have remained smashed in. And...if the back of his head was injured, why would the police not have taken a picture of the back, especially if it really looked like the leaked photo. And...is it black and white because the jacket does not quite match??? We do now know that they kept his clothes that night. ALL MOO!!!
    Bringing my reply over from the other thread:

The video was taken at a distance and it was not high definition. Even so, both I and another WSer pointed out that we saw the bumps on the side of his nose even with the long distance and poor quality. IMO, this photo proves that we were correct in what we saw.

JMO, OMO, and
    all my comments are just my opinion. jmho. moo. etc. etc.

Page 28....incident was 'utimately avoidable' if GZ had remained in his vehicle and waited on police to arrive, or if he had initiated contact with TM as a concerned citizen and relieved both of their concerns. There is NO evidence TM was involved in any criminal activity at the time.

Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13
    surprise, surprise.
    I know where you post.

p.32. Evidence collected list item 5. Where did the First-Aid kit come from?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnM View Post
    p.32. Evidence collected list item 5. Where did the First-Aid kit come from?
    They also list the yellow medical blanket and the gloves used by emergency personnel.
    "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan
    “In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.” - William Penn

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast