2012.05.17 Doc Dump Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing my comment over from another thread on that black & white picture of GZ with "smashed nose." How come it was no longer smashed when he got to the police station, it does not look like that in the video. And...if it did look like that at any point, it would not have healed without being reset, it would have remained smashed in. And...if the back of his head was injured, why would the police not have taken a picture of the back, especially if it really looked like the leaked photo. And...is it black and white because the jacket does not quite match??? We do now know that they kept his clothes that night. ALL MOO!!!

ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13

Oh thank goodness. Constipation relieved!
This was one dump that needed to happen a long time ago.

:woohoo:

hey, where's my lil' emoticons? :(

Bringing my comment over from another thread on that black & white picture of GZ with "smashed nose." How come it was no longer smashed when he got to the police station, it does not look like that in the video. And...if it did look like that at any point, it would not have healed without being reset, it would have remained smashed in. And...if the back of his head was injured, why would the police not have taken a picture of the back, especially if it really looked like the leaked photo. And...is it black and white because the jacket does not quite match??? We do now know that they kept his clothes that night. ALL MOO!!!

Bringing my reply over from the other thread:

The video was taken at a distance and it was not high definition. Even so, both I and another WSer pointed out that we saw the bumps on the side of his nose even with the long distance and poor quality. IMO, this photo proves that we were correct in what we saw.

JMO, OMO, and :moo:

Page 28....incident was 'utimately avoidable' if GZ had remained in his vehicle and waited on police to arrive, or if he had initiated contact with TM as a concerned citizen and relieved both of their concerns. There is NO evidence TM was involved in any criminal activity at the time.

ALL of Zimmerman's calls to report suspicious persons were in regard to black males. (while he resided at Twin Lakes)

pg 8 of 13

surprise, surprise. :cow:

p.32. Evidence collected list item 5. Where did the First-Aid kit come from?

Page 136/183 TM was found behind 2861 Retreat View Circle

Well did ABC finally decide to stop the charade? No more little Trayvon, Big Bad Wolf George? Are they (ABC) finally characterizing George as a multi- racial hispanic instead of white? Shame on ABC - too late to save face in my opinion.

All this because Trayvon has traces of THC? It's no surprise given why he was suspended. That makes him bad?

According to the ME report, Trayvon was 5'11" tall and 158 pounds. Two inches taller but 27 pounds lighter.

pg 139 (Checklist for autopsy)

Notes read "confronted then shot"...maybe that's why the PCA uses that word?

Well did ABC finally decide to stop the charade? No more little Trayvon, Big Bad Wolf George? Are they (ABC) finally characterizing George as a multi- racial hispanic instead of white? Shame on ABC - too late to save face in my opinion.

I was shocked to see how slim GZ was during the bond hearing.

I thought he might not fit through the door from many saying how "fat" he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni