Deceased/Not Found AR - Virginia Jewell, 78, Little Rock, June 2002 *A. Berry guilty*

ginestra

Reaction score
I just saw this missing person case of Virginia Jewell on the charley project: Here is an excerpt: Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance

Missing Since: June, 2002 from Little Rock, Arkansas
Classification: Endangered Missing
Date Of Birth: n/a
Height: n/a
Weight: n/a
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: n/a
Race: White

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of Disappearance
Jewell's adopted daughter, said she last saw her mother in June 2002. The women were living together with family in Little Rock, Arkansas at the time. Jewell's has never been heard from again. Her disappearance was not reported until 2004, when someone from Ontario, California asked the Little Rock police to check on Jewell's well-being.

Jewell's daughter Aileen Berry was sentenced to 18-year prison sentence for first-degree murder in her mother's death. Aileen's husband Richard Dale Berry was sentenced to 12 years in prison for burning Jewell's remains. Her remains have never been located.

The Charley Project mentions the Michigan alibi that caught my eye:http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/j/jewell_virginia.html

The reason this interested me, is the mention of Michigan as where her mom was. There was an undentified woman found in 1992. In fact that is the case that brought me to WS, since she lived near me. I am thinking that the family's timeline of when she disappeared could be off, by about 10 yrs. They didn't report her missing until someone called the police concerned, and then oh, she was missing two years before. What do you think?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back