Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Since you don't know position of either one of them, there are many other scenarios in which bullet would pass directly from front to back without having either one of them to stand up.
    Plus it still doesn't explain GZ's injuries. I guess a bush broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. Must be some nasty bushes down in florida.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned Papa View Post
    How about if I get the ball rolling and show you one way it can, and in my opinion, DID happen:

The noted point of entry and projectile path in the ME's report being 17 1/2" below the head is near perfect alignment for the extended arm of a standing shooter who is 3" shorter than his standing victim.

Quite a few problwms with this. First, the bullet did not "pass" front to back, as there was no exit would. Keep in mind, it was a hallow point bullet, so once it hits the body it fragments. So take the above photo and draw multiple little lines in many different directions from the point of impact with TM's chest. NOW you have a realistic view of the bullet trajectory.

Also, consider where the red trajectory line STOPS. The bullet was not found just under the skin on TM's BACK, now was it? So the line draw here is FALSE, plain and simple, hollow point bullets do NOT travel in a straight mine. As a matter of FACT, BULLETS do not travel in a straight line, they have a ballistic trajectory (up slightly then down). So assuming the human body mass is 12-24 inches deep, we are talking about a PRE shatter distance of travel through the body mass of INCHES before the bullet fragmented and travelled through TM's chest cavity.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zenreaper For This Useful Post:

Then says in subsequent interview only saw glances because her contact lenses were out. That appears such an unreliable testimony, considering witness admits her contact lenses were out. I don't even understand why prosecution would put it into affidavit as some sort of proof.
    Even without my contacts or glasses, I would be able to tell the difference between whether the parties were upright or on the ground. JMO

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cityslick View Post
    Distance matters, as GZ would not have his arms outstretched the way the graphic portrays it.

Besides, where is the witness evidence that saw the two of them standing and fighting before the shot.
    One of the witness statements describes Trayvon "falling to the ground." (IIRC) I'm going to say IMO, until I find exactly where that's at.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fessel View Post
    Where is that narrative? TY
    Bottom of page 40 of PDF file.
    Just my opinion

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Plus it still doesn't explain GZ's injuries. I guess a bush broke his nose and gave him two black eyes. Must be some nasty bushes down in florida.
    Or a nasty fall, in nasty weather...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by suzihawk View Post
    Even without my contacts or glasses, I would be able to tell the difference between whether the parties were upright or on the ground. JMO
    First of all the witness doesn't say that the parties were upright. Second of all she says she only witnessed a "glance" due to contact lenses being out.
    Just my opinion

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HiHater View Post
    Or a nasty fall, in nasty weather...
    That's some fall to get injuries on both the front and back of the head. Even more impressive is how one wouldn't be groggy or anything by that fall, still had to ability to chase a kid down and threaten them. All in a matter of basically a minute or so.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

First of all the witness doesn't say that the parties were upright. Second of all she says she only witnessed a "glance" due to contact lenses being out.
    OK. I would still be able to tell at a glance whether a person is standing or on the ground without my contacts on.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

But that's the point. Nobody testifies to the fact that two men were fighting standing up. That doesn't mean it didn't happen, but there is no evidence that lends itself to that possibility.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

That's some fall to get injuries on both the front and back of the head. Even more impressive is how one wouldn't be groggy or anything by that fall, still had to ability to chase a kid down and threaten them. All in a matter of basically a minute or so.
    Just as impressive as how one wouldn't be groggy or anything 30 minutes after having their head repeatedy bashed into the cement to within seconds of being in diapers and spoon fed for the rest of his life. IMO

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to suzihawk For This Useful Post:

I wouldn't know at what point he would have fallen...and people keep talking about "adrenaline" so maybe that's what helped him carry out his mission despite his injuries?

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HiHater For This Useful Post:

OK. I would still be able to tell at a glance whether a person is standing or on the ground without my contacts on.
    First of all, we don't know how poor her vision is without her lenses. Second of all she was inside her residence. She also couldn't give any descriptions of men she says she saw running.
    Just my opinion

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jjenny For This Useful Post:

You understand that many have already said that he would not have had the stippling that he had without the gun basically touching TM's clothing?

Although, I've need more than one reference that 'intermediate' can be anywhere from 1-18 inches away (as opposed to point blank range where the gun is touching the victim).
    City, I did that image only to illustrate what the ME's report says. I'm not a forensics expert but have seen intermediate ranges defined from 3" to 30" and practically all points in between. Pick your distance and I'm pretty sure there's a distance than can be linked to support it. The various categories of shot distance I have seen include contact, near contact, intermediate, and distant categories, no matter the meted definition for intermediate.

Although I have little knowledge about the various categorzation of shot distances, I have more than a little experience in understanding angles and angular impact on a given plane.

A human arm holding a gun only has three, limited, pivot or rotator points from the shoulder to the gun. With a prone shooter underneath the victim, I can see no way the projectile path determined by the ME could occur with ANY contortion of these three points considering the additional qualifier of an "intermediate" range by any standard's meted dimension, whether the angular plane of the victim was vertical all the way down to, and including, nose to nose.

But there is nothing covered up that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. Accordingly, whatever you have said in the dark will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered in the inner rooms will be proclaimed upon the housetops. Luke 12, 2-3

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Concerned Papa For This Useful Post:

Just as impressive as how one wouldn't be groggy or anything 30 minutes after having their head repeatedy bashed into the cement to within seconds of being in diapers and spoon fed for the rest of his life. IMO
    30 minutes vs. 1 minute is somewhat of a difference.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to cityslick For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast