AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Please remember TOS.

Please do not discuss the minor children in an accusatory nature. They are victims of this situation and should be treated as such, unless LE tells us differently.

Please remember that theories and speculation are welcome, but they must be based in reality. ALSO - if you don't happen to agree with a theory, that's fine, BUT don't be condescending or tell those who are kicking the theory around, how to post.

Please be respectful and civil to each other and the MODS - or TOs will be issued. If you have a question about moderation, what is okay to post, or TOS, PM a mod. They will help you. You may always pm me or any of the mods you are comfortable with. We will get an answer for you.
Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24

Thread #25
Thread #26

Scanner Threads:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...sabel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...bel-Celis-missing-from-her-home-6-years-old-3

REMEMBER: Anything posted in the scanner thread must stay in the scanner thread.

Full news coverage:http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/

Local Media:
KGUN 9 On Your Side
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/237578/missing-isabel
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/subindex/news/local/tucson
tucson.com

Find Isabel Celis Facebook Page: Find Isabel Celis
New website for Isabel Celis: http://bringisahome.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, there is too much going on here for this to be a random abduction by a stranger. The CPS activity in December, the current CPS "request", the way LE is talking and acting, the returns to the home by LE, the lack of visibility from parents whose child is missing, the beyond weird 911 call...what did I miss...

JMO

SC being asked to not see his own children and the CPS involvement in December suggests a dysfunctional family dynamic of some kind. I hardly think that info would be released if it had no meaning at all.

I think the whole "voluntary" agreement is akin to being asked for your resignation; if you say no, you still get canned and have lost your chance to save face.

JMO, but no way did SC "volunteer" to have zero contact with those boys unless he was told by CPS that they would take the kids into custody if he did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, there is too much going on here for this to be a random abduction by a stranger. The CPS activity in December, the current CPS "request", the way LE is talking and acting, the returns to the home by LE, the lack of visibility from parents whose child is missing, the beyond weird 911 call...what did I miss...

JMO

Yep, then there are those voices at 6:00am outside Isa's bedroom window, something was definately going on and if mom was still there she had to know something. She wasn't scheduled to work until 7:00 and she got there early that day.

I think the whole "voluntary" agreement is akin to being asked for your resignation; if you say no, you still get canned and have lost your chance to save face.

JMO, but no way did SC "volunteer" to have zero contact with those boys unless he was told by CPS that they would take the kids into custody if he did not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he doesnt look like the type of guy to listen to what anyone says unless he had to "save face" like you said, I agree 100 PERCENT!!!

Bringing Smooth Operator's post over from the closed thread.

SmoothOperator
Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each Join Date: Jul 2010

Wow just wow! Children who have been writing on their closet walls has just taken the most sinister turn I've yet to see.. in fact we won't even call IT what IT is but instead we will now term it as children "scrawling" on their closet wall...wow that alone changes the entire tone of it...

Furthermore it is now automatically being assumed that the child wrote...er...um I mean scrawled on their closet wall that the child HAD TO HAVE BEEN IN EXTREMELY DIRE AND DEADLY OF SITUATIONS UPON WHICH SHE SCRAWLED ON THE WALLS.. such as either having been locked into her closet by an evil parent or in such fear of a monstrous parent she sought refuge hiding and "scrawling" those most hideous and deadliest of secrets upon the closet walls..

Moo but this is a very dangerous path to take in making extremely large assumptions along with tagging extremely dramatic and sinister accusations of what MUST DEFINITELY BE THE CAUSE/REASON FOR CHILDREN WRITING ON THEIR CLOSET WALLS.. IMO ludicrous and outright nutty to state that writing on the inside of a child's closet is indicative of severe nefarious issues within that home! GMAB!!

as posted earlier not only was I writing on the inside wall of my walk in closet prior to the age Isa is now. But furthermore what wide ranging "scrawling" was on my wall was from who I"liked" who I may have hated one week.. one day at some point in my childhood(and yea maybe it even stated one of my parents who I was mad at in that moment in time) ..to written made up codes or passwords to the hidden "secret" from my over active imagination..to even some damn lips I actually drew at one point on that closet wall Where id pretend I was kissing some boy in whatever imaginary scene I had going on in my head..

My Good Gawd I can only imagine What would being said about my scrawling on the inside of my closet.. if going with the avenue that's present it'd be said I was locked in my closet by the abusive evil parents that id scrawledthat I hated on that wall.. along with those scrawlings about secrets and codes and heaven forbid you add in some lips to practice smooching a boy.. well then without a doubt that secret must be that I'm being sexually molested by that evil parent that id wrote that I hated..again GMAB!!!

I was never locked nor did I hide in my closet from any abuse...and neither of my parents ever abused me!

GOOD GAWD!

I was away most of the afternoon because my sweet mother in law had a pacemaker put in today so I missed the subject about Isa writing on her closet walls.

Did this come from LE at the PC today which I missed?

It does bring back fond silly memories though because all four of our daughters wrote/drew on the walls when they were young and back then we didnt have something like Mr Eraser either! :) LOL!

Our youngest daughter buys her daughter crayons that can be washed off because she has a tendency to want to write on every wall they have. :floorlaugh:

I bought some of our grandbabies some paint that they can use to draw thing on the tubwalls when they are taking their baths and it comes right off.:rocker: Thank goodness it comes off of them too. :)

tia

I'm still wondering why Joe Vega, SC's best friend forever never went to the family home. Did the family have guests come over often? Did the kids have playmates over? Was the family home a very controlled or isolating environment? I've heard only good reports about the family in their social activities.

Personally, I cannot stand much more of the tactics being used by the TPD in this case. Seems to me that they are stacking the deck, so to speak, by releasing just enough to create a negative impression of the family, but not any actual evidence to support any theory. God help these people if they are innocent, because I believe that TPD is acting like a PD that does indeed have tunnel vision and virtually no evidence to back themselves up.
IMHO.

I'm still wondering why Joe Vega, SC's best friend forever never went to the family home. Did the family have guests come over often? Did the kids have playmates over? Was the family home a very controlled or isolating environment? I've heard only good reports about the family in their social activities.

Did he say he was his very best friend? I imagine Joe knew Sergio from them coaching kids at the ballpark for several years together.

I havent heard if they had a lot of traffic over at their home. The neighbor said she would see them and the kids would be playing outside or the family would be outside eating.

IMO

Bomb shell tonight! A six-year-old child used a crayon to write on the walls. (Good grief!)

Reeeeeeeeeeal bomb shell tonight! Someone abducted NG's hair and this was not CPS's first visit to the Celis home. I'm filing the cartel possibility in the trash.

Personally, I cannot stand much more of the tactics being used by the TPD in this case. Seems to me that they are stacking the deck, so to speak, by releasing just enough to create a negative impression of the family, but not any actual evidence to support any theory. God help these people if they are innocent, because I believe that TPD is acting like a PD that does indeed have tunnel vision and virtually no evidence to back themselves up.
IMHO.

I have the same concern. It is like I am seeing the Lunsfords, Smarts and the Van Dams being hung out to dry all over again.

Look what happened to Riley Fox's father. I have the upmost respect for LE ...well most LE but they certainly arent perfect and have made grave mistakes in the past by having tunnel vision and refusing to look elsewhere.

IMO

Bomb shell tonight! A six-year-old child used a crayon to write on the walls. (Good grief!)

Reeeeeeeeeeal bomb shell tonight! Someone abducted NG's hair and this was not CPS's first visit to the Celis home. I'm filing the cartel possibility in the trash.

Oh so this did not come from LE today at the PC?

I thought it was some big breaking info they gave the public today and that is why there is so much discussion about Isa using crayons to write on her closet wall. Bet that wasnt the only walls she wrote on either. LOL

Or...perhaps LE is letting things out a little at a time to indicate that they do have evidence pointing to a specific scenario, but not yet enough to arrest and charge. I don't think LE is tunnel-visioned here, I think they did and are doing everything they should, in the case of a missing child. But we can't know what other things have come to light, until they tell us.

I am not crazy about how the little bits and pieces are coming out, but I trust LE until I have a good reason not to.

JMO

Jean on NG just stated the the TSP is not discounting that the abduction in drug related. Was that mentioned at the press conference today? TIA

To those who have actually seen the Celis home and the proximity to the garage and Isa's bedroom window, would the mom have had to walk by the window to get to the garage or is it not on that side of the home?

Jean on NG just stated the the TSP is not discounting that the abduction in drug related. Was that mentioned at the press conference today? TIA

I'm not sure, but the only thing LE has discounted officially is that Isabel did not leave by herself/on her own.

So are they saying due to Isa coloring on her closet wall that this is why Sergio was told he cannot be around his boys? IS this connected? Just asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie