The Crime Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone happen to know of a good spot to find all of the images without the flash wrapper? A lot of them would be good for the scene recreation for measurements and such but so far I've been unable to find the actual images instead of the images wrapped in a flash presentation.

Thanks in advance!

i was looking at the crime scene photos and was wondering if anyone could tell me where the first aid kit came from ? TIA!!

I just did a Google Earth Streetview and the closest I can get is the front gate - and not even a very good view of that.

The closest I can get to the other entrance, I can only see one camera.

I don't know how to post the the screenshots. Sorry. If i figure how to post them, I'll edit.

I thought you had something about the cameras in you Scene-Recreation sticky, but I don't see it now. Have you abandoned that project?

ETA: To add screenshots (hopefully)

retreat.jpg

You can see four of the camera "boxes" in the image I left in the quote. Two to the left on a pole and two straight ahead on a pole. The third pole is further away (across the street) but it has 2 boxes on it as well. I posted images of all of them but I don't recall where exactly. I'll search through my posts and find them.

I haven't abandoned it, but unless I find someone who is good with modeling it may be that I just release the "rough draft" that I've mentioned before. It's not what I want to release, but I'm not a 3d graphics guy so.. we'll see.

Edit: Actually, I think the two that are missing are straight ahead looking back at the gates. I'll get a good screenshot for you.

Further Edit: It appears I was wrong, only 4 cameras. I'll keep looking but it's rather difficult because the camera keeps getting distorted, but if there are only 4 then you have them in the screenshot I left.

Also, where did the Walmart bag come from? And where was Trayvon's tea found?

Interesting that the phone is near the sidewalk. So perhaps that's where TM was when the initial confrontation took place, when his girlfriend reports that the phone may have been knocked to the ground.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A law enforcement official said officers did not seize Mr. Zimmerman’s vehicle because they thought that he had been on foot. They did not realize that he had been driving until after his wife had moved the vehicle, the official said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47453164/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

image47of61.png

image 41 of 67

http://www.wesh.com/r-slideshow/31079394/detail.html

Questions:

Is the white truck in the photo Zimmerman's vehicle?
If his wife moved it, then where was it parked originally?

Also, where did the Walmart bag come from? And where was Trayvon's tea found?

Interesting that the phone is near the sidewalk. So perhaps that's where TM was when the initial confrontation took place, when his girlfriend reports that the phone may have been knocked to the ground.

JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The way I read the Doc's was that a bag was found to have blood evidence so I would think it could be that bag. ( probably just a bag on the move) trash jmo

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47453164/ns/us_news-the_new_york_times/

image47of61.png

image 41 of 67

http://www.wesh.com/r-slideshow/31079394/detail.html

Questions:

Is the white truck in the photo Zimmerman's vehicle?
If his wife moved it, then where was it parked originally?

I would say, not. The in ground pool at my house showed as being here three years after it was filled in, just sayin Putting that aside looking at the picture it dawned on me, that is the sidewalk that GZ would have walked (towards you if you will) to get the address for the dispatch. He then would have turned and went back (now looking and heading in the direction we are looking). So that would mean that TM would have been on the left in the picture. It does not look to be that far of a walk.

I would say, not. The in ground pool at my house showed as being here three years after it was filled in, just sayin Putting that aside looking at the picture it dawned on me, that is the sidewalk that GZ would have walked (towards you if you will) to get the address for the dispatch. He then would have turned and went back (now looking and heading in the direction we are looking). So that would mean that TM would have been on the left in the picture. It does not look to be that far of a walk.

These pictures are from the crime scene photos and not just some random pictures from Google Earth, right?

Exactly how was Zimmerman going to obtain addresses on the back side of these rows of condos? If he were really going to get an address for 911, he would have needed to be on the front side of the condos on the sidewalk next to the street.

All I said was go to google and the same truck is parked in the same spot. just sayin

All I said was go to google and the same truck is parked in the same spot. just sayin

and in a video from the night of the shooting that white truck is also there in the same spot. MAybe it belongs to a person that lives in one of the townhouses and they always park there?

Actally, you said "Putting that aside loking at the picture it dawned on me, that this is the sidewalk that GZ would have walked (towards you if you will) to get an address for the dispatch."

My reply to you was about thatt, not where the truck was parked.

my opinion only

do we know how button on tms hoodie ended up in his pocket?

Actally, you said "Putting that aside loking at the picture it dawned on me, that this is the sidewalk that GZ would have walked (towards you if you will) to get an address for the dispatch."

My reply to you was about thatt, not where the truck was parked.

my opinion only

The building on the left in the photo has a front with a garage and it has an address (2861) iirc, that is where GZ had to walk to get the address.

The building on the left in the photo has a front with a garage and it has an address (2861) iirc, that is where GZ had to walk to get the address.

So you are saying that Zimmerman only walked as far as that condo on the left to get the address? If that's the case, then why is Trayvon's dead body not between where that condo is at and the place where Zimmerman's truck was parked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine