1185 users online (231 members and 954 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Trayvon at 7-11: Surveillance Video

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/surv...e-night/vHLg7/

Surveillance video of Trayvon making purchases at 7-11 the night of his death, multiple camera angles.

Released 5/17/12.
    Justice and power must be brought together,
    so that whatever is just may be powerful,
    and whatever is powerful may be just.
    Blaise Pascal

So...what do we think he picked up off the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    Money.
    All my posts are MOO!

Halt, face away from me and put the Occam's Razor on the ground now; put your hands on your head and interlace your fingers behind your head.

"Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is the right thing to do."-Justice Potter Stewart, US Supreme Court Justice 1915-1985

The cashier? I thought he dropped a dime/penny. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdemona View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/surv...e-night/vHLg7/

Surveillance video of Trayvon making purchases at 7-11 the night of his death, multiple camera angles.

Released 5/17/12.
    Thanks for the link Desdemona. The only thing I found interesting in the 7/11 tape was that after Trayvon finished the transaction with the clerk, he headed for the exit, then came back into view and walked to the center of the store. He then bent down reached towards his left foot, turned around and left the store. Why did he walk back to the center of the store? I also learned that hoodies do in fact block surveillance video of the side of your face. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    The cashier? I thought he dropped a dime/penny. Not sure.
    No, Trayvon. It looked like he went and picked something off the floor.
    Just my opinion

Arrow Can we tell?

Watching this transaction, would you say TM was right- or left-handed?
    Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    Thanks for the link Desdemona. The only thing I found interesting in the 7/11 tape was that after Trayvon finished the transaction with the clerk, he headed for the exit, then came back into view and walked to the center of the store. He then bent down reached towards his left foot, turned around and left the store. Why did he walk back to the center of the store? I also learned that hoodies do in fact block surveillance video of the side of your face. JMO.
    It also showed that he wore his hoodie indoors where it was, obviously, not raining, and the girl friend said he put up his hood when he got back to Twin Lakes because it was raining.

meh...idk

He seemed to be using both hands.
    Just my opinion

EXCELLENT observation desdemona. I'll have to go back and watch. I recall that he fished for change (interminably lol) with his left hand, but I did NOT pay attention to anything else for handedness.

Quote Originally Posted by RANCH View Post
    I found it interesting to observe TM's demeanor and appearance, imagining how he might have seemed a bit later from GZ's POV in the dark inside the gated complex. I did notice that the purchase -- especially the exchange of money -- seemed to take a little longer than one would expect, but not sure what that might/might not signify, if anything. And that he chose to wear the hoodie up inside the store, ditto on any possible significance. JMO.
    Blaise Pascal

EXCELLENT observation desdemona. I'll have to go back and watch. I recall that he fished for change (interminably lol) with his left hand, but I did NOT pay attention to anything else for handedness.
    He also gave the clerk change using his left hand. But I don't know that it means anything, as he used both hands. Maybe he is bidextrous?
    Just my opinion

It also showed that he wore his hoodie indoors where it was, obviously, not raining, and the girl friend said he put up his hood when he got back to Twin Lakes because it was raining.

meh...idk
    I did notice that. Seem unlikely he would have the hood up inside the store, then take it off when outside.
    Just my opinion

So sad.Here we see a kid (and he OBVIOUSLY is a kid,a tall skinny kid) buying skittles and Ice tea and next thing you know he's gone
    I believe he went back cos he may thought of buying something else,he bent down to fix his shoe,or something bothering him with his sock or lace,decided against buying something else and left the store.I've done stuff like that a million times.One thing is for sure,he does not look like he's "on something"
    BTW in my daughters high school and all our convenient stores hoodies are not allowed therefore kids of course are attracted to wearing them covering as much of their faces as possibel

I just watched the video again and its hard to say. He walks up to the counter with a item in each hand but seems to use his left hand to reach into his left pocket for money. Not enough for me to say he's left or right handed. JMO.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast