Zimmerman bullying Middle Eastern co-worker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Sentinel pulled it? It loads as blank page. Even if you use their link on their video page.

hmmm.......hate crime charges may not be out of the question.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/videogallery/70001303/News/Co-worker-described-Zimmerman-as-bully#gl-1

The link still works for me? It's GZ's co-worker of middle eastern descent describing how GZ tormented him as being a terrorist,using "achmed,the dead terrorist" as a constant reference.He sounds really upset and explains how GZ used high school tactics to discriminate against him in order to fit in and please the majority.

Funny because I also teased an Arab co worker who would go in hysterics just as he would when he would tease me about being in the mob because many family members including my dad own Italian pastry shops as well as pizza shops because I am 100% Italian.I hope I never get charged with a crime because even jokes that most likely were not offensive at the time can be used against you for 15 minutes of fame.Not worth the paper they are written on unless it was reported to the human resource dept or higher ups.Unless there is a past paper trial not believing it and it has no bearing on this case.

hmmm.......hate crime charges may not be out of the question.

Without a paper trail to prove it was said and taken in that manner PFFFT means nothing but someones 15 minutes of fame.I seriously doubt FBI would even consider it without written complaints made back then.

yes,mikeysmom,if you listen he complained in writing.Interesting how your post confirms that racism is funny to some.

He did file a written report and spoke to his supervisor who sounds like he was rather dismissive toward the victim of GZ's bullying.

The more I hear about GZ, the more I am certain of my original opinion. He hunted and killed Trayvon Martin...and he may have unwittingly enlisted the help of a neighbor.

In a nutshell George was bullying a new employee that came to work at a sales position where GZ was employed. Apparently the new guy was Middle Eastern and GZ kept comparing him to "Achmed the dead terrorist"
George would listen to everything this guy said and then in the breakroom imitate him in Achmed's voice and totally humiliate the man.
Real mature GZ... Let's analyze THIS and not how TM was acting in 7-11!!!
George Zimmerman was a very small man with a big ego and needed to make others feel small to make himself feel "not so small" IMO.
Hope more people step forward to relate their stories of racist abuse at the hands (mouth) of GZ.

Funny because I also teased an Arab co worker who would go in hysterics just as he would when he would tease me about being in the mob because many family members including my dad own Italian pastry shops as well as pizza shops because I am 100% Italian.I hope I never get charged with a crime because even jokes that most likely were not offensive at the time can be used against you for 15 minutes of fame.Not worth the paper they are written on unless it was reported to the human resource dept or higher ups.Unless there is a past paper trial not believing it and it has no bearing on this case.

I think its unlikely that this man came forward for 15 minutes of fame. I'd guess that the FBI went checking around his prior employers etc. and came across the written complaint. This is not something to get 15 minutes of fame for. Everyone who has been wronged by GZ or witnessed his wrong actions is not looking for fame/money. Some of them are probably just doing the right thing. JMO MOO IMO

I suspect there are quite a few people who were pushed to near breaking point by GZ...hopefully it was documented by others.

What better way to stay on top than to eliminate your competition.

It is probably pretty obvious but, I wouldn't want to work with, be friends with, related to or be a neighbor to anyone like GZ.

I think its unlikely that this man came forward for 15 minutes of fame. I'd guess that the FBI went checking around his prior employers etc. and came across the written complaint. This is not something to get 15 minutes of fame for. Everyone who has been wronged by GZ or witnessed his wrong actions is not looking for fame/money. Some of them are probably just doing the right thing. JMO MOO IMO

His full (audio) statement is on the NYT site. He reported it to management and to HR, it was a very disturbing situation and many people that were witnesses to the repeated racist comments will be able to attest to what was being said by GZ. Some great full audio on their site, much more complete than what is on the Orlando Sentinel Site.

All along the left side --- links to the various statements. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/18/us/new-details-are-released-in-shooting-of-teenager.html?_r=3

DIFFERENCE being his co-worker was not "enjoying" the racist comments he was making against him as strangely enough you and YOUR co-worker enjoyed???

If he is telling the truth and not looking for his 15 minutes and a page in the enquirer logic tells me he would have told either human resources or a higher up if there is no paper trail no way will he be taken at his word nor should he.IMO kidding around is not being racist if it were every black comic should have been arrested for their racist routines about how Arabs where being profiled by police and airports instead of them.Some Italians happen to be in the mob that is a fact my family many years ago cut themselves off generations ago from any who might have been mob connected. I take no offense if in a kidding manner a friend /co worker kids me, I laugh and loved the Sopranos.My grandfather came from Italy when burger king named the Whopper he went insane went to lawyers and contacted every Italian American club to boycott them because he found it offensive.He was over a hundred when the Sopranos went on the air and he was outraged.Sometimes people are overly sensitive if this man was made to feel belittled he should have and could of had GZ boss address the issue if he did not then nope I am not buying it JMO.

If he is telling the truth and not looking for his 15 minutes and a page in the enquirer logic tells me he would have told either human resources or a higher up if there is no paper trail no way will he be taken at his word nor should he.IMO kidding around is not being racist if it were every black comic should have been arrested for their racist routines about how Arabs where being profiled by police and airports instead of them.Some Italians happen to be in the mob that is a fact my family many years ago cut themselves off generations ago from any who might have been mob connected. I take no offense if in a kidding manner a friend /co worker kids me, I laugh and loved the Sopranos.My grandfather came from Italy when burger king named the Whopper he went insane went to lawyers and contacted every Italian American club to boycott them because he found it offensive.He was over a hundred when the Sopranos went on the air and he was outraged.Sometimes people are overly sensitive if this man was made to feel belittled he should have and could of had GZ boss address the issue if he did not then nope I am not buying it JMO.

There IS a paper trail. He DID report this prior to giving this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82