CA - Boy stripped and assaulted during bible study

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
A 13 year old boy was forced to dig his own grave, had dirt thrown on him while in the grave, threatened with being beaten alive, was stripped and zip tied to a chair and assaulted with mace, was tortured with pliers and had salt poured on his wounds, by a pastor and a church group, after his mother sent him to live with the group to discipline him:
http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...witness-says-boy-assaulted-at-bible-study.ece

Here's the search warrant: http://www.scribd.com/doc/93711888/Affidavit-for-Search-Warrant

Article about the questionable past of the pastor: http://www.pe.com/local-news/rivers...5-corona-troubling-encounters-with-pastor.ece

Police believe Remmers directed Craig and Jeter to “scare” the boy after his mother brought the boy to Remmers to be disciplined. Court documents allege that on March 18, Craig and Jeter took the unidentified boy to the desert, made him dig a grave, threw dirt on him

Sounds like something a Mexican Drug Cartel would do if they wanted to "scare" someone.

It is amazing how these nutty charasmatic leaders manage to attract folks that will do/go along with anything. This guy sounds like he could be another Charles Manson.

Always good to see Christianity in such capable hands, isn't it. If you can't fool all of the people all of the time, become a preacher; that'll put you over the hump.

Always good to see Christianity in such capable hands, isn't it. If you can't fool all of the people all of the time, become a preacher; that'll put you over the hump.

Christianity seems to be "vulnerable" to being hijacked by con artist/criminal sociopaths like Lemmers. Their charisma and intensity and narcissistic confidence in themselves attracts supplicants like flies. I hope Christians will take a look at this vulnerability, because a sociopath like Lemmers needs COOPERATION to get so infiltrated and established. His machinations have practically had the roads paved for him. The problem is with how a group of Christians unpacked what it means to be a Christian, that paved the way for this crook. He's in good company along with Jim Jones, Jim Bakker and innumerable other icons of the religion since exposed as cons.

:silly:

Christianity sounds pretty rugged, the way this guy practices it. Makes me glad to be one of those 'heathens'.

Sounds like Westboro Baptist Church. :crazy:

Christianity seems to be "vulnerable" to being hijacked by con artist/criminal sociopaths like Lemmers. Their charisma and intensity and narcissistic confidence in themselves attracts supplicants like flies. I hope Christians will take a look at this vulnerability, because a sociopath like Lemmers needs COOPERATION to get so infiltrated and established. His machinations have practically had the roads paved for him. The problem is with how a group of Christians unpacked what it means to be a Christian, that paved the way for this crook. He's in good company along with Jim Jones, Jim Bakker and innumerable other icons of the religion since exposed as cons.

I have noticed that too. It can be said of any organized religious. There are two types of devoted people, the leaders and followers. The leaders are driven by power and control and followers who blindly follow. The sad fact is they thrive by naive people. That is really dangerous.

Another user/abuserwho gatheried supporters who shared his torturing techniques in the name of religion. Scary, there are more like him, too.

:silly:

Christianity sounds pretty rugged, the way this guy practices it. Makes me glad to be one of those 'heathens'.

Me too. I despise organized religion and feel that a bible at my side is all I will ever need. I was raised in the Lutheran church and had to go to bible study just about every day after school, and to church on Sunday. I wanted to play with friends -- you know...have a normal life.

At 14 I told my parents I wasn't going anymore and they could punish me all they wanted - but I wasn't going back. They made me join an afternoon club instead, so that's when I started track and field. (can you tell the parents didn't like us kids home after school).

And the pastor - oh he was a real creeper. At least I wasn't molested thank God!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back