1080 users online (225 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

MO - Woman says she escaped KC home after two days of torture and sexual assault

If guilty of this crime, this guy should be looked at for possible involvement in area disappearances; he appears - if guilty - to fit the m.o. of a serial offender, certainly, possibly a serial killer; and this could be the one who got away.

Woman reports escaping KC home after two days of torture and sexual assault (kansascity.com)
    A dinner date invitation turned into a two-day ordeal of torture and sexual assault for a 48-year-old Kansas City woman, according to Jackson County prosecutors.

The attack ended when the naked woman climbed out of a window and ran to a neighboring house, according to details revealed Thursday in court documents charging a 56-year-old man, Cary J. Clark.
    On May 10, she accepted his invitation to go out to dinner, and he picked her up at a relative’s house. But he said he had to stop by his house because he had forgotten his credit cards.

After inviting her inside, he locked the door, then punched and kicked her, she told police.

According to court records, he called her a whore and threatened to kill her if she didn’t have sex with him. She said he continued to physically assault her, duct-taped her mouth and shocked her numerous times with an electric stun gun.
    On Saturday, Clark told her that he was going to get something to eat and that when he got back, she either was going to have sex with him or he was going to use the stun gun on her genitals, she told police.
    much more at link above
    Clark was smoking the drug PCP, the woman said.
    He told her that he was a cousin of Kansas City man Terry Blair, known as the serial killer who targeted women along Kansas City’s Prospect Corridor.

Clark said he also wanted to kill whores, according to the allegations, and asked her if she remembered the women killed by Blair.
    more, with pictures, at Daily Mail:

Dinner date from hell 'kept woman hostage, tortured and sexually
    abused her for two days until she escaped naked through a window'

Terry Blair (Wiki)

State of Disbelief. SC
    OMG! How terrifying.

I'm so glad she took the opportunity to try and escape.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Wow....I hadn't read that he told her he was Terry Blair's cousin. I wonder if that's true. His bond seems very low.

This is a terrible ordeal and, thankfully, the woman got away. It will be interesting to see if this guy has done this before!
    Please consider my comments as my opinion. I don't ask that you agree with me and you are free to scroll past my post. Thanks for respecting my opinion as much as I respect yours.

Please help identify the unidentified photos found in the storage locker of serial killer, Rodney Alcala.

Poor woman. Thankfully his mean self got hungry and he had to leave out.

Here's a Mugshot of him for posession of a conrolled substance felony. Carey Jerome Clark. Scary man.

How many times has one of us women went on a date and everything checked out until............"Oh I forgot my wallet or I forgot my credit cards. I just have to swing by my house. Care to come in?" Admittedly when I was younger I fell for it. Today I'd be like "Go get them and I won't be here when you get back. I'll have my Hulk of a brother pick me up"

Flippen hits her with the stun gun. He may not be related to a serial killer, but holding a woman hostage is enough for me to put him away.