Man Who Fathered 30 Kids Says He Needs a Break—On Child Support

Fairy1

VOTE!!!
Reaction score
30 kids???? 30? Yuck.

Yeah, I'll give him a break alright....

I'm thinking he should have taken a break a long time ago. No pity...pay up.

He needs a break all right, but not the same kind he's thinking about; more like a vasectomy.

You have to say this much for Desmond Hatchett: He has a way with the ladies.

The 33-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., resident has reportedly set a Knox County record for his ability to reproduce. He has 30 children with 11 women. And nine of those children were born in the last three years, after Hatchett -- who is something of a local celebrity -- vowed "I'm done!" in a 2009 TV interview, saying he wouldn't father more children.

But Hatchett is back in the news this week because he's struggling to make ends meet on his minimum-wage job. His inability to make child-support payments on such a meager salary also means he's back in court again and again, most recently to ask for a break on those payments.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/...ssee-man-has-30-kids-20120518,0,4036567.story

Sorry. Forgot to link the story! The sad, sad story.

How disgusting he is. There aren't enough words to describe what an "unusual person" he is. It is infuriating because he continued to do it and the women obviously knew the kind of guy he was and still continued to procreate with him.

they need to superglue that thing, forget the condoms

they need to superglue that thing, forget the condoms

HA!

No lie.

What kind of woman wants to have a baby with a guy who has 15 ,or 20.30 kids? Then some of these women have 2 babies with him.

I think I would rather watch his life on TV then octomoms. Least he works.

30 kids..a whole class room full! I think they should tell him fine no child support but make him keep the kids half the year. That ought to shut him up.

This makes me SOOOOOOOOOO Angry. I worked in the public school system. I saw the pain and anguish that this lack of fathering brings. there were many kids who went to school with 'half-siblings' that they barely knew. They knew they had the same 'father', and I use that term loosely. But they don't really know each other, yet they go to school together, and it is so awkward and confusing for the kids. :furious:

The women bearing these kids need to take responsibility as well. Obviously with 30 kids and some minimum wage job he isn't going to be able to support them, it is stupid to think that he should be able to, as if the other 29 kids don't exist. What are these mothers doing?

With a minimum wage job he isn't supporting any of them now, in fact he is probably depending on the baby's mommas to support him with their gov subsidies most of the time.

Don't worry I am sure all of the children qualify for WIC/Food Stamps, Section 8, and most are probably already getting SSI for some perceived "disability" or other. SSI is the new welfare!

Those kids can be on SSI throughout their lives and have their OWN 10 babies which can also get on the subsidy bandwagon. Just because people can't or don't want to work or feed themselves that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to have as many children as they please! It's their right to have as many children as they like, and it is our job as taxpayers to feed, clothe, and shelter all of those children.

More than the money factor, it is so unfair to these children. Seriously he has so many he couldn't even be a productive factor in their lives. With 30 he'd have a few hours at most, one day a month to spend with each.

Pathetic. Him and every women who chose to bed and bare his child/ren.

Can anyone say vasectomy ......

This is insane..........

There is just so many things wrong with the situation, I wouldn't know where to begin. Not to mention, what I do have to say, none of it is very nice, so I'll just sit here on my hands and remain civil.

I don't believe in forced sterilization but there are times like this you sure have to understand why it would be thought of.

With a minimum wage job he isn't supporting any of them now, in fact he is probably depending on the baby's mommas to support him with their gov subsidies most of the time.

Don't worry I am sure all of the children qualify for WIC/Food Stamps, Section 8, and most are probably already getting SSI for some perceived "disability" or other. SSI is the new welfare!

Those kids can be on SSI throughout their lives and have their OWN 10 babies which can also get on the subsidy bandwagon. Just because people can't or don't want to work or feed themselves that doesn't mean they shouldn't have the right to have as many children as they please! It's their right to have as many children as they like, and it is our job as taxpayers to feed, clothe, and shelter all of those children.

BBM. You are so correct. I saw this as a teacher. Everyone wants their "crazy check" for their kids and kids can get it for having a behavior disorder, which is caused by poor parenting. It is quite infuriating!!!

Frankly these kids are stuck with a father who is a reproducing fool and mothers who are morons for having multiple kids with him. Poor kids but they will most likely repeat their parents lifestyles because they aren't taught any better.

The moms are likely stupid enough to have had kids with him for a chance to be on Jerry Springer. That's the mentality we are dealing with here.

Well, he's a good looking dude who I suspect doesn't "believe" in self gratification-- eleven women? Booty call after booty call, imo. I hear everyone bellow about vasectomies and condoms, but what if he's one who chooses to adhere to the no birth control tenet?

I know he's not concerned about the fornication rules or the true meaning of adultery, but I sense a huge ego there that might convince himself that he's being "forgiven" for his weaknesses, and being blessed for ushering in so many young. Heck, who knows? Maybe these are his spiritual wives and he's a born again polygamist? Oh wait, didn't Mohammad have eleven wives???? I wonder if the women know one another?

Okay, yes, I'm being snide, lol,-- my point is that there's always a way to justify one's actions to ameliorate opinion and ultimate ramifications. I think young Desmond is concerned about that (he's obviously trying by simply knowing all their names and birthdays!)

Let's empathize... :partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

...and here's the other half (WS can only handle so many party guys in one post, lol)

:partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy::partyguy:

Now, what kind of gift can I get for $1.49? Here we go! From Ikea, and everyone can use a set of markers, right?! :D Who says he can't be a great Dad? I think he should throw on Shindig per year-- quite the party base, imo!!

Attachments

• 253995_0_3-3143-modern-kids-toys.jpg
    253995_0_3-3143-modern-kids-toys.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 8
Perhaps he should consider a vasectomy? JMHO.

I'm thinking a vasectomy is too kind. He needs to have that thing confiscated. Maybe if he didnt have his little head doing all of the thinking for the big head, then maybe some blood could finally flow to his brain and he could get a better job, a 2nd job or maybe think of something else besides who he is gonna sleep with next.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back