Deborah and Jeremy will be making TWO national TV appearances on 5/21 Monday

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
I thought I would start a new thread for this so we could discuss it.

Deborah and Jeremy will be on The Today Show and America Live with Megyn Kelly on Monday.

The Today Show is kind of surprising because back in October, wasn't GMA the morning show that was given this case coverage for weeks?

I am interested in what D&J have to say but I am also interested to see how the media portrays them.

I'm glad Lisa will be back in the news, but I do not like how the Irwins have handled the media overall.

I am looking forward to what these parents have to say/not say!:banghead:

I am not up that early,but I will see what they say on MK-hope someone will post the Today interview!!

*rolls eyes*

"Please help us find our daughter that we killed and disposed of".

These two make my blood boil.

*rolls eyes*
"Please help us find our daughter that we killed and disposed of".

These two make my blood boil.

I second the eye rolling.

Not sure if I will watch or not. It will probably just make me angry if I do. Watching the DB all about me show, learing nothing new. I imagine the interviewers will handle them gently and if not, JT will object in his not well spoken manner.

It would be nice if they scouted friends and family for the latest photos they have of BL instead of newborn pics like we saw last time. Of course, those have been shown already, we will probably be shown sonogram pics this time. *rolling my eyes so hard they make noise*.

I know this is not a humorus subject, but:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You guys are killing me!!!!

That would be funny if they arrested Deborah on nation TV.

*One can dream*

:seeya: Is there a link about Deb and Jeremy's upcoming appearance on these shows ?

I can't find anything ... TIA !

JMO and MOO ... but nothing important will come out of these interviews ... it will be just the "same old same old" ...

I guess Joe Tacopino will be there "spinning" the same old bs story ... and Tacopino will be sitting on one side of Jeremy and Deb on the other side of Jeremy so they can "control" him ...

Hmmm ... will Stanton make an appearance ? will Deb wear "long sleeves" to hide her tat about "Justice for Lisa" ...

I won't watch ... will wait for the videos on the websites ...

:moo:

nothing on the today show site yet

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/

about that tat, when i saw pics of deb last she was in a sleeveless tank top and i couldn't see one... where is it again? and, is she said to purposefully cover it up?

first thought .. they must be broke and need fresh $$$

:maddening:

Maybe they will finally announce the presser that Bill Stanton promised soon in February.

It is a catch 22 with me. On one hand i am excited to see if there is anything new being reported, and to see Lisa's face in the media again. BUT on the other hand, i have many questions as to why now?

I just hope that this interview will be about Lisa and not about the negativity surrounding Deb.

Bringing this post over from the "why have the parents stopped talking to the media" thread. I posted in the wrong thread...lol

ALL JMO

JT will probably say the have new leads that can't be backed up by LE.

They need mo money mo money mo money

The dingo stole my baby

Nope - too little too late. What can they possibly say? While I agree, it's nice to have baby Lisa in the spotlight, I believe only the parents know where this precious child is. And by now she is far too decomposed and critter-fied that the chances of her being found are next to nil.

Just my opinion of course.

MOO

Mel

JT will probably say the have new leads that can't be backed up by LE.

They need mo money mo money mo money

The dingo stole my baby

Nope - too little too late. What can they possibly say? While I agree, it's nice to have baby Lisa in the spotlight, I believe only the parents know where this precious child is. And by now she is far too decomposed and critter-fied that the chances of her being found are next to nil.

Just my opinion of course.

MOO

Mel

I don't know if the dingo took 'your' baby, but one certainly took Azaria Chamberlain.

I wonder if this is really going to happen. I read it on RR's Facebook and was infuriated, but I have searched info on both of these and couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it is just a rumor.

I wonder if this is really going to happen. I read it on RR's Facebook and was infuriated, but I have searched info on both of these and couldn't find it anywhere. Maybe it is just a rumor.

A family member that often posts information about this case posted this on a couple of FB pages that I saw, one being the FB page associated with findlisairwin.com. That is considered rumor per WS TOS, but IMO I would be very surprised if this information is inaccurate.

A family member that often posts information about this case posted this on a couple of FB pages that I saw, one being the FB page associated with findlisairwin.com. That is considered rumor per WS TOS, but IMO I would be very surprised if this information is inaccurate.

i just clicked on the facebook link on the findlisairwin.com website... there is nothing on the wall about either tv appearance... actually nothing new on the wall since march 14...

i just clicked on the facebook link on the findlisairwin.com website... there is nothing on the wall about either tv appearance... actually nothing new on the wall since march 14...

I'm not sure why that is. The post about the TV appearance was 20 hours ago. The last post by the page itself was May 11th. It may not show up if you are not friends with the page.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back