Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofcorona View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but what's wrong with the social media video?
    Please don't be offended, I am curious and skeptical by nature. That is what makes a sleuth right?
    I feel like the video is artificial. The eyes, I dunno. Something isn't right and someone isn't saying something.
    Did this beautiful girl really not have a boyfriend? Why did BW make it a point to say she had NO boyfriend? Why does he have so many pictures of her on his instagram, it's not a friend deal.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CIRCA For This Useful Post:

She didn't have a boyfriend, I know this as fact. There are a lot of people in the pictures, I'm in one of them in fact. I know with my friends and I, I ask people to take pictures of me all the time because I'm usually the one behind the camera and never in photos on my own phone. I don't know BW well, but my sis in law does, these kids have all been friends for years, and she's adamant that he's a good guy.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to queenofcorona For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by queenofcorona View Post
    She didn't have a boyfriend, I know this as fact. There are a lot of people in the pictures, I'm in one of them in fact. I know with my friends and I, I ask people to take pictures of me all the time because I'm usually the one behind the camera and never in photos on my own phone. I don't know BW well, but my sis in law does, these kids have all been friends for years, and she's adamant that he's a good guy.
    Just out of curiosity, because I thought "maybe..." but...is BW even into girls? Not that it matters either way, I just thought maybe he wasnt.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCK For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CIRCA View Post
    Please don't be offended, I am curious and skeptical by nature. That is what makes a sleuth right?
    I feel like the video is artificial. The eyes, I dunno. Something isn't right and someone isn't saying something.
    Did this beautiful girl really not have a boyfriend? Why did BW make it a point to say she had NO boyfriend? Why does he have so many pictures of her on his instagram, it's not a friend deal.
    The eyes were kinda creepy to me too. But on the news video (when he was crying) he seemed so broken up. I really dont want to think someone would hurt a good friend like that. I know it happens but I just really dont want to think that happened in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CCK View Post
    Just out of curiosity, because I thought "maybe..." but...is BW even into girls? Not that it matters either way, I just thought maybe he wasnt.
    I though the same thing until I saw those instagram photos. Apparently http://statigr.am/p/189272999933965310_2142235 is BW's girfriend.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CIRCA For This Useful Post:

On the Help Find Mickey Shunick FB page if you look at the comment/post about someone who saw a girl walking on Saturday morning, in the comments on that post someone mentions that she was last seen on a camera at Lafayette High School. That would rule out any harm by BW, IMO.

Happy Birthday Mickey. I will be praying for your safe return as well as peace and comfort for your family and friends.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LanieCoz For This Useful Post:

I though the same thing until I saw those instagram photos. Apparently http://statigr.am/p/189272999933965310_2142235 is BW's girfriend.
    Well, I guess that settles that.

I really dont want to think that is what happened though. I sure hope not.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCK For This Useful Post:

Seems like there should be video showing her at some point, once she left the house...hoping LE can confirm soon at least whether or not they can see her on film so we know that she DID leave.
    Just my opinion, of course.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:

Nothing in those photo's that I find really alarming, moo.

I want to know more details. Who all saw her leave the party? Was this guy at the party too? What time did he leave? Sorry have not read back, hoping someone can give me those answers if they are known.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Seems like there should be video showing her at some point, once she left the house...hoping LE can confirm soon at least whether or not they can see her on film so we know that she DID leave.
    IA, I see rumors she was spotted a couple different places on cameras, but it's just word of mouth things, nothing confirmed.
    PJ

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pjcitizen For This Useful Post:

Black line – assumed route
    Blue- already been searched
    Pink- areas being searched today (5-21)
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTcnWwlKDMY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTcnWwlKDMY[/ame]

These people are amazing. The work they have done, mostly as volunteers without any official guidance... wow.
    Last edited by pjcitizen; 05-21-2012 at 11:40 PM.
    PJ

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pjcitizen For This Useful Post:

I'm not familiar with this website but it would appear to me that someone other than MS posted and captioned this photo. If that's the case, he could be anyone's "boifran."

Can anyone clarify, please?
    'Ailina - Freelance Author, Home Educator
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ailinawillis

Quote Originally Posted by 'Ailina View Post
    I'm not familiar with this website but it would appear to me that someone other than MS posted and captioned this photo. If that's the case, he could be anyone's "boifran."

Can anyone clarify, please?
    The girls name is on the page, I dont want to mention it, but its there. The site is Instagram. The girl (who is not Mickey) is referring to BW as her "boifran".

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCK For This Useful Post:

(cut and paste from previous poster)

I got this same vibe, but could be wrong. Guys who are vegans and avid bicyclists also don't generally strike me as the type to make someone disappear or not report some kind of accident (although I don't know any guys that are whatever "that" type of guy who would do those things though....)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast