Emma Peel is offline Keep your bowler hat on in times of trouble, & beware of diabolical masterminds.
    wherever they send me

Zuckerberg gets married! (and not just to NASDAQ)
    By almost any standard, Mark Zuckerberg has had a week to remember. Yesterday, he started his day off by ringing the NASDAQ bell and taking his small social networking company public by raising $16 billion. Earlier in the week, his longtime girlfriend Priscilla Chan graduated from medical school. And today, just for good measure, the two shocked a bunch of friends and family with a surprise wedding in the Facebook CEO's back yard.

I know where you post.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emma Peel For This Useful Post:

hollyblue is offline It may be the cock that crows, but it is the hen that lays the eggs.
    Not the love filled celebratory pic I was expecting. So stoic. LOL

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hollyblue For This Useful Post:

SF Bay Area, CA

Jay Leno had a funny joke about it: he said an engagement ring is supposed to cost about 3 months salary, so what's that, about a $9billion wedding ring???
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin and Ilene Misheloff and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post: