Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

591966-allison.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2012/05/10/1226337/591966-allison.jpg

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

The next member who calls the police "pigs" will receive a time out. It is actually a TOS violation to call ANYONE by derogatory names on Websleuths. Don't do it again!

Bickering amongst each other will no longer be tolerated whatsoever. Everyone has been warned repeatedly.
:hand:
:nono:

:tos:

Re GBC's crash at the shopping centre the car would of hit a metal post followed by a concrete pillar therefore putting two sets of damage to the front of the car,might make it harder to spot earlier damage,so maybe a deliberate choice to crash there than hitting a random tree or parked car.
Thats if there was any damage on this vehicle,more likely he was scared of police interview.

Re GBC's crash at the shopping centre the car would of hit a metal post followed by a concrete pillar therefore putting two sets of damage to the front of the car,might make it harder to spot earlier damage,so maybe a deliberate choice to crash there than hitting a random tree or parked car.
Thats if there was any damage on this vehicle,more likely he was scared of police interview.

I wonder if it hid the marks where this car may have hit someone a couple of days earlier

IMO this guy was either trying to do himself in, couldn't concentrate because of impending police interview or needed an excuse to get out of interview. I prefer the last scenario. I doubt he was trying to hide any evidence on the car. According to a previous post the car belonged to friends of Allison and GBC.

Possibly but not that likely

ozazure said:
I really hoped Toni McHugh was helping to the best of her ability. Seems to me if you were, you'd have a carefully crafted comment vs the no comment. "Toni is distraught about the tragic murder of Allison Baden-Clay and is cooperating with police enquiries, and is hoping for a quick resolution for Allison's family and friends". Feel free to use it Toni, if it is any way true.

Yes. She's devastated to be linked to the murder, but can't bring herself to deny involvement or express sympathy? I'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

The latest article really does name the suspect/s without using names, don't you think? I feel an arrest is imminent. I just wish we knew whose CRV it was that was crashed.

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

Morning!

I've been thinking about the scratches on GBC at the cross country. I've never been in a violent situation so would be interested in input - but I would think one would only scratch a man's face in self defence right? I can't imagine just lashing out and scratching his face in an argument - pushing yes, slapping the face maybe, but clawing and scratching his face?

Just wondering if he had tried to strangle Allison in the days leading up to her disappearance that's all. And she had scratched him at that time too, trying to get him off her. Would explain the comment of the friend who saw Allison looking vacant and sad at the shops in the days prior.

Just my speculation, but I think scratching is a self defence action? If this is the case, oh how I wish she had spoken to someone about it :( There is a lesson for us all there.

The only problem I personally have with the theory of TM being actively involved is that I haven't seen a report that her home/car were searched...

:moo:

IMO this guy was either trying to do himself in, couldn't concentrate because of impending police interview or needed an excuse to get out of interview. I prefer the last scenario. I doubt he was trying to hide any evidence on the car. According to a previous post the car belonged to friends of Allison and GBC.

Being a Brisbane local who regularly goes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre I would think this "accident" was a deliberate ploy to get out of the interview. If he really wanted to make it genuine he could have picked a myriad of other places on the way to the police state that would make it seem more real. Also where he crashed is not accessible by cars, i.e. they have to go into the bus station to crash and all locals know you can't go there and he has gone right to head to the shopping centre whilst avoiding the police station slightly further down the road on the left side. Seems very strange to me :waitasec:

Have heard through a source sources that a person that GBC was having an affair with had a complete obsession with ABC and was even at the stalking phase.
Have also heard that this person and GBC are guilty of the murder and that the police are simply getting all of the evidence in order. If this sort of activity was going on it certainly explains why GBC would have had abrasions before the Thursday night, especially if ABC knew anything about the obsessive behaviour of one of his other partners.

I have suspicions that it is not TM but someone else......but not allowed to post initials that are based purely on my own research.

I believe everyday GBC will be coming closer to breaking. Each little bit of info the police release is done for a purpose, and that purpose isn't to satisfy the public.
If they can obtain a confession things are easier.

Can you imagine the stress each day waiting for that knock on your door, and even worse not being able to contact TM and having no idea exactly how much she has told the police, which I'm sure will be everything she knows.
IMO only

Being a Brisbane local who regularly goes to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre I would think this "accident" was a deliberate ploy to get out of the interview. If he really wanted to make it genuine he could have picked a myriad of other places on the way to the police state that would make it seem more real. Also where he crashed is not accessible by cars, i.e. they have to go into the bus station to crash and all locals know you can't go there and he has gone right to head to the shopping centre whilst avoiding the police station slightly further down the road on the left side. Seems very strange to me :waitasec:

Yes, there was certainly something 'odd' about that crash.

It just hit me this morning... back when i watched that pathetic interview he gave with his sister and he says he is a 'little bit hurt'... I thought he was {pretending} to be 'hurt' over her disappearance, because I thought "What an odd thing to say".... now I realise he was 'a little bit hurt' from the accident. It didn't occur to me til I was reading someone's post. hahaha... Geez, and I thought I was smart. :floorlaugh: Clearly, I am not.
Now I'm thinking "Wow, so he is more concerned with his little accident than his {then} missing wife. That's even worse than what I previously thought of the interview.

Is there *still* the possiblilty that Allison did in fact go walking at 10pm in a very distressed state. GBC could have arranged to have the children minded with his parents as he intended to tell her he was moving in with his mistress eg. Possibility as he obviously wasn't keeping his affair a secret in any way.

I have always felt the screams could have been of significance. A previous poster mentioned she could have been stalked if she did indeed go walking at this late hour. Possibly by someone who knew her apart from GBC who saw her walking alone at such a late hour and knowing of the husbands infidelity and family situation or could have been complete stranger/s driving around at that time of night. She would have been so tragically vulnerable.

I also wondered why Commissioner Atkinson mentioned only the murders of Anita Cobby, Sian Kingi and Daniel Morecombe in the CM. I know it has been said it was because these 3 murders touched the hearts of us all, but could he perhaps have been indicating a similar scenerio as there have been so many other murders in Australia in that time. He was in fact the head of investigation in the murder of Sian Kingi. Each were alone when they were forced/enticed into a car and in the case of Anita Cobby in a built up area where people actually heard her screams and saw her being dragged into the car.

There was mention of the phone and signals being triangulated, if ABC was abducted her phone could have fallen out in the car and the perpatrators became aware of it only when it was announced there were signals coming from these areas. Hence being able to destroy it completely ?

I also feel the Kholo Creek area where she was found was too obvious considering the BC's being so involved in scouting and everyone in the area would be aware of this.

All this of course is completely my opinion but I was wondering does anyone else think this could be possible as well??

So we are thinking a 3rd player involved? A perhaps younger one?
Have to go to the in-laws for dinner : ( Will be back later. Looking forward to the regulars waking up : )
Brizzychick, where have you been lately?? BTW I found your boss on FB : )

Is there *still* the possiblilty that Allison did in fact go walking at 10pm in a very distressed state. GBC could have arranged to have the children minded with his parents as he intended to tell her he was moving in with his mistress eg. Possibility as he obviously wasn't keeping his affair a secret in any way.

I have always felt the screams could have been of significance. A previous poster mentioned she could have been stalked if she did indeed go walking at this late hour. Possibly by someone who knew her apart from GBC who saw her walking alone at such a late hour and knowing of the husbands infidelity and family situation or could have been complete stranger/s driving around at that time of night. She would have been so tragically vulnerable.

I also wondered why Commissioner Atkinson mentioned only the murders of Anita Cobby, Sian Kingi and Daniel Morecombe in the CM. I know it has been said it was because these 3 murders touched the hearts of us all, but could he perhaps have been indicating a similar scenerio as there have been so many other murders in Australia in that time. He was in fact the head of investigation in the murder of Sian Kingi. Each were alone when they were forced/enticed into a car and in the case of Anita Cobby in a built up area where people actually heard her screams and saw her being dragged into the car.

There was mention of the phone and signals being triangulated, if ABC was abducted her phone could have fallen out in the car and the perpatrators became aware of it only when it was announced there were signals coming from these areas. Hence being able to destroy it completely ?

I also feel the Kholo Creek area where she was found was too obvious considering the BC's being so involved in scouting and everyone in the area would be aware of this.

All this of course is completely my opinion but I was wondering does anyone else think this could be possible as well??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401