1027 users online (202 members and 825 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MEXICO - Annette Mizener, 37, 4 Dec 2004 - Missing on cruise

This is a very bizzare case, I beleive she was a victim of foul play. When authorities went to check the security camera's for that area of the ship, the tape had been tampered with:

Annette Mizener, 37, had just finished a vacation with her parents and teenage daughter and was returning home Saturday night when she vanished from a Carnival Cruise Lines ship.
    The FBI is investigating to determine whether Mizener might have fallen accidentally from the ship, jumped overboard on purpose, or become a victim of foul play.

"We are not ruling out any possibility at this juncture," said Cathy Viray, spokeswoman for the FBI in Los Angeles.

Mizener's purse was found alongside a railing on the cruise ship, which is about the size of a football field. Authorities said a search of the vessel and ocean waters off of Mexico turned up no sign of her.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wauk/dec04/282103.asp

Please, please pray for this family as they are my next door neighbors!!!

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    I wonder if any of the employees on this ship were on the other Carnival ship that "lost" a passenger a few weeks ago? I hope that they can find her.

I heard about this on the news.. Very strange. Her family is very firm in stating that they do not beleive she would have jumped. I too think foul play is involved... I just don't think they will really ever know.. If she is in those waters, they will never find her.
    How sad.

Good Morning America was at their house this morning interviewing John, her husband, and he believes there is NO WAY she would have commited suicide. I too beleive there is no way they will find her, if she is in those waters, she's gone. This is so sad, especially since she's my neighbor. It's so strange.

I was just on a cruise and I was thinking that it is amazing that more people haven't fallen accidentally. I wonder if she was drinking that night, I know that I did one night and I was wandering around and I fell on the stairs . I wonder if any of the crew was the same as other one a little bit ago or the same with Amy Bradley. How horrible.

Dec. 7th article

Dec. 8th article

With prayers of HOPE for Annette, Lanie

Tenessee? Can you tell us more about the person that was "lost" from a cruise ship a few weeks ago? I don't remember hearing about that. I wonder if there is any way to compare the ship's crew or passengers manifest from this ship, to that ship, to the one of Amy Bradley.

This is very sad. Remember a few years ago a girl vanished travelling with her brother and parents?

If the security tapes have been tampered with it is definately not a suicide... I am so sorry angie that these are your neighbours, how awful

Amy's thread

Prayers for Annette, for answers and soon.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

John, Annette's husband, was on the news again last night. Apparently, Annette couldn't swim, and she really didn't want to go on this cruise. So I feel there is no way Annette is alive, or if her body will ever be found. Plus, you can tell that John is getting extremely frustrated with everyone asking if she "commited suicide". Why would the security camera for that part of the deck be tampered with? Everytime I leave for work and come home, there is just news vehicles parked right outside their home. I really feel bad for them. But I keep praying that they will get answers soon.

I wonder how the video camera was tampered with. I know that from the cruise that I was just on (Princess), the cameras were not very obvious. A few were, but for the most part, unless you knew where to look you would not notice them. Was it the tape that was tampered with or the actual camera? So many questions...

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeJay
    Tenessee? Can you tell us more about the person that was "lost" from a cruise ship a few weeks ago? I don't remember hearing about that. I wonder if there is any way to compare the ship's crew or passengers manifest from this ship, to that ship, to the one of Amy Bradley.
    Here is a link to a couple of articles about him. I was just wondering the crew changes and they might go to different ships? He was on a Bahamas cruise and hers was Mexican, I believe.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...?storyid=28363

http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/...tm?POE=TRVISVA

Casshew, I remember the missing teenage girl...

that she disappeared after one of her parents saw her on their room balcony...and that the parents believed that she had been forcibly removed from the ship. But I can't remember what cruise line was involved-do you?

Amy Bradley or Bradly

I remember a couple of years ago a girl named Amy Bradley or Bradly dissappeared from the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. The family believed she was kidnapped for slavery or something. We still pray for her and her family.

From talking to the people that worked on the cruise lines, they remain on the ship they are assigned to and do not change ships. They work 6 months straight and then have 2 months off (or something similar to that). They are allowed to leave the ship sometimes when at a port, depending on their shift.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast