DANNY PELOSI: What do you think?

What is your verdict? What will the jury say?

• He did it. But the jury will acquit him. GUILTY/NG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The jury will hang. MISTRIAL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lisafremont

An open mind shouldn't mean an empty one!
Reaction score
The jury will soon be getting the case. What is your opinion?

If he didn't do it ~ he had someone do it for him ~ and he set up the house to be security free.

When he said Generosa begged him to kill Ammon... but he refused... that's when I knew for certain that he did it.

I was impressed with danny's testimony yesterday. I would think it would really rattle you being under a tremendous amount of pressure. He never waivered. He laughed and cried and was yes he seemed more frustrated than angry. I was speaking to a lawyer at one point who said he has seen proffessionals get on the stand and forget what they are going to say. He told his story over and over and it never changed. I don't know i guess because he admitted to some things that most people wouldn't admit to. Yeah, he spent money like water what would you do? would you still eat at taco bell? I think i would start to enjoy the finer things also. Cristal is better then Asti Spumanti! I can't really blame him for that...Speaking of Generosa is bothersome as she is not here to defend herself. But other then that i would have to say i think there is still too much doubt that someone else could have done this and danny is just the easiest target.

The jurors deliberated all day SATURDAY and will deliberate THIS AFTERNOON. What is wrong with California juries?

From what i hear this is very unusual..the judge want this done before the holidays.

~tickle~ {{{hugs}}} Lisa! I realize that it's a long wait... they returned with a verdict really fast ~ really really fast. It was easy ~ it was so obvious that he's the one who did it.

It took me a while to reach the conclusion that for him ~ I would vote death.

I think that's a good jury there... I really do ~ very caring and compassionate. I believe that they are taking their job seriously ~ I hope at least a couple of them are going to Church today to ask for His guidance in sentencing CDMSLP. If not ~ I'm going, and I'll pray for them.

It is a terrible thing to have the vote for someone's life in your hands. It has to take a lot of soul searching... The immediate thought would be ~ Treat others as you would have God treat you. Oh my gosh, RUN from voting Death!

My next thoughts were, "What do I really want?" I want peace for Laci's family ~ I want the joy of Laci and Conner celebrating Christmas in Heaven to fill their hearts.

I want this to be a just verdict and a fitting sentence ~ one that reaches out and touches more lives than merely Scott's. One that will bring Laci's family peace and acceptance.

And I want the salvation of Scott's soul ~ because all of us, no matter how ugly we may have become ~ are God's children ~ even the ones that turn from Him.

And then I went on to the question, "What do I think will best help turn Scooter back in the right direction? What will make him seek God? What will make him realize that he is in great need of God's Mercy?"

Many thoughts ran through my mind ~ but I did see that his whole life was spent carefully constructing a mask ~ all the things that he ever did, were done to make others think well of him...

It is now time to remove all the props ~ leave him nothing to hide behind ~ may the empty nothingness of Death Row be the void that fills Scott's soul with God.

Generosa's lawyer, MIchael Dowd, has since come out and said that she confided in him that Danny Pelosi killed Ted Ammon.

Danny was found guilty because HE IS GUILTY!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back