Tropical Storm Alberto hovers off SC coast

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
But then, maybe an early start will truly mean a light season.

"Overall, the predictions are not dire for 2012. The season is being forecast to be relatively tame. Forecasters seem to agree mostly that there is a probability of 12 named storms and out of the 12 named storms, seven possibly will develop into hurricanes."

And here are this season's names:
Alberto
Beryl
Chris
Debby
Ernesto
Florence
Gordon
Helene
Issac
Joyce
Kirk
Leslie
Michael
Nadine
Oscar
Patty
Rafael
Sandy
Tony
Valerie
William

http://dalehyde.hubpages.com/hub/Hurricane-Season-2012-Predictions-and-Names

Did anyone feel the effects of this storm? It seemed to weaken rather suddenly.

Here we go again. Beryl this time. We sure can use the rain though.

The season has started a little bit early! Everyone on the coast stay alert and stay safe! :)

I was just thinking about you Gypsy as you said in the shark thread that you are on the coast. Are you in the path of the storm?

I was just thinking about you Gypsy as you said in the shark thread that you are on the coast. Are you in the path of the storm?

Aw...Thanks for thinking of me! Naw...I am waaaaay over here in the NW Panhandle. We have a place here in Destin on the water where I spend a lot of time and happen to be right now, but I live in Pensacola - about 10 minutes from the water. We will get some rain probably from this storm if it makes it's way over here, but I don't suppose anything too bad. We could use some rain actually. :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back