1024 users online (220 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

"Actor Oscar Nunez is going [from] "The Office" to the courtroom. Nunez has been cast to play Jose Baez in the upcoming Lifetime movie "Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/18...-baez-in-movie
    "Life is life's greatest gift. Guard the life of another creature as you would your own because it is your own. On life's scale of values, the smallest is no less precious to the creature who owns it than the largest..." Lloyd Biggle, Jr.

Let's bring Michelle Parker home: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ichelle+parker

All statements made by me are based on my opinion.

Opening this. Discuss respectfully and responsibly. It's time, my friends.

No bashing and that includes photos.

Otherwise another thread will be closed and I don't want to do that.

I think that's pretty good casting. He is a good actor who should be able to pull off a very convincing Jose.

O. Nunez a good choice. He can pull it off; looking over his photos he resembles JB a little bit. Last night DH and I were discussing this and another person came to mind while watching the G. Lopez show-his friend 'Ernie'?

BTW, O. Nunez is marrying his fiance today, or maybe it's tomorrow? Congratulations to them, this is sweet
    Last edited by BigMomma; 05-21-2012 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMomma View Post
    O. Nunez a good choice. He can pull it off; looking over his photos he resembles JB a little bit. Last night DH and I were discussing this and another person came to mind while watching the G. Lopez show-his friend 'Ernie'?

BTW, O. Nunez is marrying his fiance today, or maybe it's tomorrow? Congratulations to them, this is sweet
    I can see ernie (I cant remember the actors name seen him in a few other movies blood in blood out is the main movie that comes to mind) I totally agree with u bigmomma...ernie would make a good Jose indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by charok View Post
    I can see ernie (I cant remember the actors name seen him in a few other movies blood in blood out is the main movie that comes to mind) I totally agree with u bigmomma...ernie would make a good Jose indeed.
    Valente Rodriguez. DH just blurted it out-made me laugh despite I was half asleep and tv was still on the timer-lol. I think he is tied up with the F. Drescher tv show now, but he would have been another good choice, taking nothing away from O. Nunez tho'.

Oscar from The Office?

Well there is a connection. Remember when Dwight Schrute was giving a talk on things to avoid in Florida and he'd put a photo's of cockroaches and Casey in mug shot in the blue hoodie?
    Last edited by ILikeToBendPages; 05-21-2012 at 11:23 PM. Reason: left and out

All opinions expressed by me on Websleuths are my very own thoughts, not yours, and are to stay on this website

In a lesser known role.......

I don't watch The Office. That said....I knew that Oscar Nunez looked familiar.

After a quick visit to IMDB itcame back to me.........

I shall refrain from comment. The photo says it all.

oscar nunez.jpg

He played an exotic dancer in the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToBendPages View Post
    Oscar from The Office?

Well there is a connection. Remember when Dwight Schrute was giving a talk on things to avoid in Florida and he'd put a photo's of cockroaches and Casey in mug shot in the blue hoodie?
    Yes, that was classic! I about rolled on the floor. Heh
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

I like Nunez, I think he'll be able to pull it off, except for the voice. Big difference in vocals will seem weird to those of us that listened to Baez so much....
    MM
    www.amazon.com/shops/Grand_Media
    http://stores.ebay.com/grand-media-usa36

"This pretense of ignorance is getting old." - JA

MUSIKMAN! On T-Not familiar with this actor

HOLLY DEVEAUX to play KC. I would have picked Ellen Page, but lets see what she can do. She has some resemblance, but Page would have been spot on plus she is just good.

I mean look at this:

http://people.zap2it.com/p/ellen-page/261958

Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    HOLLY DEVEAUX to play KC. I would have picked Ellen Page, but lets see what she can do. She has some resemblance, but Page would have been spot on plus she is just good.

I mean look at this:

http://people.zap2it.com/p/ellen-page/261958
    Holly Deveaux has a sweet look unlike Casey who I feel has a more severe look.
    Maybe I see Casey as the person she is.......an unfit mother who killed her child. Imo

Quote Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
    Maybe I see Casey as the person she is.......an unfit mother who killed her child. Imo
    But she is an actress; maybe she can change her look. She is a KC type. Ellen Page would have been exceptional. But hey...

Quote Originally Posted by tsitra01 View Post
    I wish they would have picked someone less attractive. Hopefully Holly can practice copying FCA's evil looks.

Wouldn't that have been funny if they would have picked Juliet Lewis to play FCA?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast