676 users online (86 members and 590 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
    Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
    Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
    Social Networks
    ...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
    Thread # 1
    Thread # 2
    Thread # 3
    Thread # 4
    Thread # 5
    Thread # 6
    Thread # 7
    Thread # 8
    Thread # 9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #15

amanda reckonwith's photobucket link:http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...Mar%20%20-CA-/

presser video thank you Jetaime!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7QU...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 02:33 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Exclamation **arrest**CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 #16

An Arrest has been made in this case

New thread for Sierra

presser at 8 am PST

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    An Arrest has been made in this case

New thread for Sierra

presser at 8 am PST
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-...ar-case/nPBX3/

A 21-year-old suspect was arrested and charged with one count of murder and one count of kidnapping Monday in connection with the disappearance of Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, according to authorities.

KTVU confirmed Monday evening that Santa Clara sheriff's deputies were holding 21-year-old Antolin Garcia-Torres in custody as a suspect in the case.
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

WOW! LE has been doing their job!

I wonder who the heck this person is? Is this the jetta owner?

Oh, I hate to hear this news!!! I guess I knew it was coming, but it still just breaks my heart. Why, why, why!!!!!

What?
    PJ

The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

A lot of thoughts going on right now, but before I post anything related to Sierra and her family's loss, I just will say this LE office should give seminars on how to conduct these sort of cases. Their professionalism, talent, and work in this case was about as good as I have seen it done

Quote Originally Posted by curiousc View Post
    WOW! LE has been doing their job!

I wonder who the heck this person is? Is this the jetta owner?
    Yes. He is the owner.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    So sad. Not the outcome we wanted but the outcome I expected. I hope they can find her and her family can have some sort of closure.

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

I am glad justice will be served.

However, this should never have happened. RIP Sierra. This is so sad!

IMO, he has not told them where Sierra's remains are. SS is still asking for people to come forth that may have seen his car in a certain area.

LE is trying to determine where he could have put her remains by scouring the areas where his car was seen.

I dont think he is going to tell either unless they tell him they are going to put the death penalty on the table and then he still may not tell.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post
    IMO, he has not told them where Sierra's remains are. SS is still asking for people to come forth that may have seen his car in a certain area.

LE is trying to determine where he could have put her remains by scouring the areas where his car was seen.

I dont think he is going to tell either unless they tell him they are going to put the death penalty on the table and then he still may not tell.

IMO
    I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

I am sad to hear this, but relieved they got him. My thanks also to Websleuths for not letting the thread steer wrongly towards the family.
    Say-D

Page 1 of 79 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast