Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #16 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread # 1
Thread # 2
Thread # 3
Thread # 4
Thread # 5
Thread # 6
Thread # 7
Thread # 8
Thread # 9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15

amanda reckonwith's photobucket link:http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra LaMar -CA-/

presser video thank you Jetaime!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7QUWlHSeQ&feature=youtu.be

An Arrest has been made in this case

New thread for Sierra

presser at 8 am PST

An Arrest has been made in this case

New thread for Sierra

presser at 8 am PST

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/suspect-taken-custody-sierra-la-mar-case/nPBX3/

A 21-year-old suspect was arrested and charged with one count of murder and one count of kidnapping Monday in connection with the disappearance of Morgan Hill teen Sierra LaMar, according to authorities.

KTVU confirmed Monday evening that Santa Clara sheriff's deputies were holding 21-year-old Antolin Garcia-Torres in custody as a suspect in the case.

Oh, I hate to hear this news!!! I guess I knew it was coming, but it still just breaks my heart. Why, why, why!!!!!

A lot of thoughts going on right now, but before I post anything related to Sierra and her family's loss, I just will say this LE office should give seminars on how to conduct these sort of cases. Their professionalism, talent, and work in this case was about as good as I have seen it done

So sad. :( Not the outcome we wanted but the outcome I expected. I hope they can find her and her family can have some sort of closure. :( :(

I am glad justice will be served.

However, this should never have happened. RIP Sierra. This is so sad!

IMO, he has not told them where Sierra's remains are. SS is still asking for people to come forth that may have seen his car in a certain area.

LE is trying to determine where he could have put her remains by scouring the areas where his car was seen.

I dont think he is going to tell either unless they tell him they are going to put the death penalty on the table and then he still may not tell.

IMO

IMO, he has not told them where Sierra's remains are. SS is still asking for people to come forth that may have seen his car in a certain area.

LE is trying to determine where he could have put her remains by scouring the areas where his car was seen.

I dont think he is going to tell either unless they tell him they are going to put the death penalty on the table and then he still may not tell.

IMO

I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

I am sad to hear this, but relieved they got him. My thanks also to Websleuths for not letting the thread steer wrongly towards the family.

I think he will tell. Watching him in that video, I think he is going to be proud fo this.

I used that same word to describe him in the last thread SMUG!
He has a grin on his face...

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/south_bay&id=8671450

"It was about 5:30, I was at work and we just saw a bunch of cops and guns drawn and I couldn't see anyone if they took him away. I just saw the cops, it was just cops and cop cars, it was all really fast," said Bobby Fox, a witness at Safeway.
Over the past week, investigators sorted through tips that come in after last week's episode of "America's Most Wanted" that featured Sierra's case. Some callers reported having seen the red VW Jetta.

For some reason i think they will find her near her home he left her things there i dont think her body is far..

I'm so sorry to hear this news and to see that smug look on his face as he does his perp walk. What did he do to this beautiful young girl, I can only imagine. Now, Sierra really needs to be found for her family.

I haven't followed this case closely. Just checked in when I saw an arrest was made.

How very very sad. My heart breaks for Sierra's family. Such a beautiful girl, one in a hundred strikingly beautiful is how I would describe her.

My prayers go out to Sierra's family and everyone who knew her.

May justice be swift and to the fullest extent of the law.

Is it known if this was a stranger abduction or if any connection has been made as to Sierra knowing this guy? Was he obsessed with her? My first impression is he was obsessed with her. May he rot in hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff