1195 users online (226 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

Golf Ball SUV Rage!

Woman Charged With Running Down Boys Who Hit SUV With Golf Ball

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A woman ran over two teenage brothers after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with the golf ball they were bouncing in a parking lot, officials said, leaving one of the boys with life-threatening injuries.

Isiah Grayer, 14, and his 16-year-old twin stepbrothers, Justin and Jamel Marshman, were bouncing the golf ball in a shopping center parking lot Sunday afternoon when it went astray and struck a sport utility vehicle driven by Kathy Feaganes Allen, 47, St. Johns County sheriff's Deputy Greg Suchy said.

Suchy said no damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away. Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn, ran over a median and struck Grayer, causing severe injuries, and Justin Marshman before knocking over a light pole, Suchy said.

She then drove after Jamel Marshman, crossing two medians and striking a utility box before her SUV stopped in a ditch, Suchy said. The boy ran away and was not struck...................................
    http://www.local6.com/news/3974410/detail.html

She got out of the truck,lit a cigarette and just stood over the three boys after charging them with the SUV .She called her husband and claimed they were throwing rocks.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Psycho *****!!!!!
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

Dear God she could have killed these boys!!!! I hope she gets more than a slap on the hand for this! She needs some serious anger management and much more!!

Sounds like she did a whole lot more damage to her precious SUV doing this stupid thing than these boys could possibly have done with a hand thrown golf ball . What an idiot! Hope she is charged with attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon, and endandering minors and all the traffic violations she did!!! And then gets the max for each charge, not concurrently!

Woman Charged With Running Down Boys In Parking Lot

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- A 13-year-old boy remains in critical condition Tuesday, 36 hours after he and his 16-year-old brother were hit by a woman in a sport utility vehicle in what witnesses and police describe as a deliberate attack.

Kathy Allen, 47, is accused of running over two teenage brothers and tried to hit a third after they accidentally hit her sport utility vehicle with a golf ball in a parking lot off State Road 16 Sunday afternoon.

Isiah Grayer and his 16-year-old twin stepbrothers, Justin and Jamel Marshman, were bouncing a golf ball in a shopping center parking lot Sunday afternoon when it went astray and struck Allen's SUV, according to St. Johns County sheriff's Deputy Greg Suchy said.
    Suchy said no damage was done, and the boys apologized and began to walk away.

Allen started to drive away, but suddenly made a U-turn, ran over a median and struck Grayer, causing severe injuries, and Justin Marshman before knocking over a light pole, Suchy said."I tried to run. I blacked out. I woke up bleeding," Justin Marshman said. "I didn't know it was real.

I thought I was dreaming."Allen then drove after Jamel Marshman, crossing two medians and striking a utility box before her SUV stopped in a ditch, Suchy said. The boy was not struck.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/3977565/detail.html

Crazy! This chick needs some anger management counseling.

I didn't find a more recent update on Isiah than Dec 9. I suppose that means he is still in critical condition at Shands Hospital, in a coma, no signs of brain activity. Such a tragedy.

Driver who hit teens labeled as mentally ill
    The St. Augustine woman charged with intentionally running over two teenagers after their golf ball bounced atop her SUV suffers from paranoid schizophrenia but "has never done anything like this before," her distraught husband said Tuesday.

Kathy Feaganes Allen, 47, faces three counts of attempted murder stemming from the Sunday incident in a St. Augustine parking lot that left a 14-year-old boy in a coma and fractured the skull of his 16-year-old stepbrother.

"This is totally and completely out of character. She is a sweet, kind, loving woman," said Rick Allen, her husband of 22 years. "I know nothing gives anybody a right to hurt another person, and my wife feels that way as well. . . . I would just say that something happened, something clicked in her mind."

Allen, whose wife testified about her mental illness in a court appearance on Monday, said she sees a psychiatrist every three months to monitor her chemical balance and also takes at least six medications several times daily to "keep her calm."
    --->>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...news-headlines

Parents Of Critically Injured Son Say They Forgive Driver

Speaking for the first time since the rampage, Grayer's father said he doesn't hold a grudge against Allen, and said his faith will help him pull through the tragic ordeal.

"God puts storms in your life, but he also equipped you what what you need to make it through those storms," Isiah Grayer Sr. said. "I don't hold any grudges. If God can forgive me, then I can forgive them."
    --->>

http://www.news4jax.com/news/3982755/detail.html

The father is a better person than I ever could be, I would not be the "forgiving" type if a person deliberatly injured my child, nope, no way, never.

Not in this lifetime.

I don't care under what circumstances.

Condition of teen hit by car improves
    Isiah Grayer's medical condition is beginning to improve, nearly two weeks after a car struck him.

Aribella Pearson, the 13-year-old's mother, said Thursday that her son has started to breath on his own.

"He's slowing being taken off the breathing tube," she said.

Isiah remains in a coma with brain injuries at Shands Jacksonville after he was hit Dec. 5
    .--->>

Account opened for teen struck with automobile
    Family of Isiah Grayer, the 13-year-old boy who was run down Dec. 5, opened an account at Prosperity Bank for anyone who wants to help with medical expenses and family Christmas.--->> http://www.staugustine.com/stories/1..._2768618.shtml