Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 **arrest** - #17

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    I'm not surprised because I honestly don't see a resemblance between the sketch and any of his photos. The two just look like completely different men to me.

I understand a lot of people felt the sketch was very similar but I just can't see it.
    apparently the sketch is of him a few years younger. A post on FB stated he was clean shaven at the time also and thinner. I see the resemblance big time...and now think if you had worked with him, and saw the sketch at the time. Wouldn't you at least pick up the phone and say, I might be wrong but I do see a resemblance? I would!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by maedlamsmom View Post
    I hope LE is monitoring FB for these types of comments. As some point (probably once the perp's lawyer see them) they will be taken down, and I think they could be beneficial to the prosecution. If they need to discredit a particular witness, these kinds of comments would do that. Hope someone is getting screen shots.
    In the interest of justice as to possible "witnesses" protecting AGT, I have taken screen shots of the family saying he was "with them that morning" and of the rude comments about Sierra.

This family is making it worse and worse for AGT by the minute. And making themselves look bad too. All these things will no doubt come up in the trial.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DLynn For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    Carrying over thought I mentioned previous thread...
    Regarding searching... dumpters at Safeway should be checked by HR dogs..
    I hope Oriah or sarx chimes in.

My first reaction, though, is that it would be a low probability of success. It's been two months, hot weather, there's been literally tons of rotting food (including meat) in and out of those dumpsters, etc. Just too much scent for a dog to have much chance of success.

Plus, I think a landfill search at this point would be nearly impossible. It's hard enough if LE only has to go through a weeks' worth of garbage but two months? And the weather is just going to keep getting hotter for the next several months.

The conditions would be horrible and the likelihood of success so low. I just hate to think of forcing LE through something like that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/det...=5151203400300

Here's a girl missing from San Jose, Savanna Arellano.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PinkiGreen For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DLynn View Post
    In the interest of justice as to possible "witnesses" protecting AGT, I have taken screen shots of the family saying he was "with them that morning" and of the rude comments about Sierra.

This family is making it worse and worse for AGT by the minute. And making themselves look bad too. All these things will no doubt come up in the trial.
    I dont think the Family cares what we think. Which speaks volumes. Poor Sierra what did she endure
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bravo For This Useful Post:

Court documents show why Antolin Garcia-Torres' DNA was already in the criminal system. It turns out it was documented in 2009 after he was arrested for battery and statutory rape.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/18...minal-database

DA did not prosecute [15 yo pregnant GF]. Was the battery on his pregnant GF?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiGreen View Post
    http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/det...=5151203400300

Here's a girl missing from San Jose, Savanna Arellano.
    Yep that's the one I couldn't find today. Let me get that one down.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    I hope Oriah or sarx chimes in.

My first reaction, though, is that it would be a low probability of success. It's been two months, hot weather, there's been literally tons of rotting food (including meat) in and out of those dumpsters, etc. Just too much scent for a dog to have much chance of success.

Plus, I think a landfill search at this point would be nearly impossible. It's hard enough if LE only has to go through a weeks' worth of garbage but two months? And the weather is just going to keep getting hotter for the next several months.

The conditions would be horrible and the likelihood of success so low. I just hate to think of forcing LE through something like that.
    I do not know how MH Safeway works, but I used to work at a Safeway in SJ. The balers were kept inside the building and dumpsters were locked and under camera surveillance.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tuliptiptoe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    No interview from wife/girlfriend. Those were her FB comments.
    I understand that it's not acceptable to post facebook links, but I would assume it's okay to post her name on here (or at least within the context of an article). Am I right? I would just like to be on the same page as everyone else.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thevineyarder For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Court documents show why Antolin Garcia-Torres' DNA was already in the criminal system. It turns out it was documented in 2009 after he was arrested for battery and statutory rape.

http://www.kionrightnow.com/story/18...minal-database

DA did not prosecute [15 yo pregnant GF]. Was the battery on his pregnant GF?
    Yes, and charges were dropped because he agreed to anger management and parenting classes.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuliptiptoe For This Useful Post:

I dont think the Family cares what we think. Which speaks volumes. Poor Sierra what did she endure
    I know-I can't stop thinking how scared she must have been with guy-OMG

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SyraKelly For This Useful Post:

That's what I mean...3 attacks at Safeways and they don't maybe show the managers video or a sketch and interview employees? If it was AGT he sure got lucky hiding in plain sight. JMO
    Who is going to think an employee is gonna attack women in the parking lot where they work. Man he was bold!! Most people would go out on break to have a cigarette but not this guy.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thevineyarder View Post
    I understand that it's not acceptable to post facebook links, but I would assume it's okay to post her name on here (or at least within the context of an article). Am I right? I would just like to be on the same page as everyone else.
    Yes, you can post a quote from an article and link to it.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    Who is going to think an employee is gonna attack women in the parking lot where they work. Man he was bold!! Most people would go out on break to have a cigarette but not this guy.
    Does anyone know exactly when he worked at Safeway. Dates==year to year, etc. tia
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Ok, they are all up on the previous page, I'm on page 6 here now, but I have my pages set at 50 instead of the norm. The pictures and info on the girls is on page 5.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2012...ch-day-51.html

snipped "That means that Sierra and Garcia-Torres can be linked at two separate crime scenes: the location of the Juicy Couture bag and the vehicle owned by and registered to the suspect."

Just want to clarify also the article should say former Safeway employee.

I wish we could get clarification on this statement too:

"During her press conference Santa Clara County Sheriff Laurie Smith alluded to the fact that, “Since January of 2011 in Santa Clara County alone there are 43 missing females that have never returned home.” Was she suggesting that Garcia-Torres might be a serial killer? "

Are these 43 missing females that runaway reports were filed on but the paper trail stopped there? Sheriff Smith or LE needs to clarify this. The public can't help find these girls if we don't know about them.
    Sheriff Smith said later that most of the missing have been found and reunited with their families. I think she stated the missing number of 43 for effect and to point out this terrible trend of missing runaways. IMO.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thevineyarder View Post
    Yes you are correct
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
    Sheriff Smith said later that most of the missing have been found and reunited with their families. I think she stated the missing number of 43 for effect and to point out this terrible trend of missing runaways. IMO.
    Yes, it is indeed a terrible trend, but it's my opinion that she shouldn't have given such a high number, she should maybe have just said, we have up to 43young women go missing a month, or something to that effect. MOO

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    Does anyone know exactly when he worked at Safeway. Dates==year to year, etc. tia
    I read in an article yesterday that he last worked at Safeway in 2010 in the deli department, not sure if that is accurate though since many places were reporting him as being a current employee.

I'm curious as to why he no longer works there, if he was possibly fired. Most people don't leave a decent paying job with health and dental benefits to trim trees and collect scrap metal. JMO.

I do know Safeway performs drug testing before hiring and holds the right to test you any time, so that may be a cause for termination, jmo.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tuliptiptoe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    This has to be classified as rumor since I saw a coworker state it...but apparently he started working there when he was 16. Take it for what it is.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joedotnet For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuliptiptoe View Post
    Yes, and charges were dropped because he agreed to anger management and parenting classes.
    In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

So this was not his GF ["tenant who owed his mother rent"], but another individual. Also, dropped.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_...ce=most_viewed

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epiphany For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    apparently the sketch is of him a few years younger. A post on FB stated he was clean shaven at the time also and thinner. I see the resemblance big time...and now think if you had worked with him, and saw the sketch at the time. Wouldn't you at least pick up the phone and say, I might be wrong but I do see a resemblance? I would!
    I've seen a couple photos of AGT from 4-5 years ago, clean shaven or with a soul patch. I just don't see the resemblance.

So I wouldn't have called because I wouldn't have thought it was him.

I think it's a good thing Doe Network has volunteers who are way better than I am at this stuff!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:

Are they actually married or just commonlaw I wonder...
    I don't believe they are married, and there is no such thing as "common law marriage" in California.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    In June 2010, he was arrested on suspicion of felony battery by sheriff's deputies after allegedly punching a tenant who owed his mother rent, according to the report. Charges were never filed in that case.

So this was not his GF ["tenant who owed his mother rent"], but another individual. Also, dropped.

http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_...ce=most_viewed
    It may have been the other guy that he showed on his MySpace page?

46. The Following User Says Thank You to mamamia54 For This Useful Post:

Yes you are correct
    Found it, even though I'm not able to see comments. You all were right, boy does she resemble Sierra and the rest of the missing girls mentioned.

48. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thevineyarder For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast