Thread: WA- Kent Washington man accused of hitting noisy kid at a theater charged

WA- Kent Washington man accused of hitting noisy kid at a theater charged

Washington man accused of hitting noisy kid at a theater charged

KENT, Wash. – A Washington state man fed up with a group of noisy moviegoers behind him, stepped over the seat and punched a 10-year-old boy in the face.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/22...#ixzz1vgalPyep

I find it hard to believe some 31 year old man punches a 10 year old over the 'Titanic'... What a douche!
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

General George S. Patton

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crystalgenie For This Useful Post:

He punched the kid so hard he lost a tooth, he had no business hitting the child and could have changed seats or asked for management to speak to the child. He has anger managment issues lets hope he doesn't have kids! Edited to also say that tooth was probably an adult tooth, My son is 11 and has only one baby tooth left.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to laura08 For This Useful Post:

I don't agree at all with what the guy did. But I also don't believe the boys that they were just"talking quietly." I believe the guy when he says he asked them to quiet down, and they were noisy and throwing popcorn. That type of behavior could cause someone with an anger problem to lose it; talking "quietly" wouldn't.

Unless otherwise stated as fact with a link or reference provided, all posts are my OPINION only.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oh_gal For This Useful Post:

I think people are sick to death of rude, obnoxious kids who haven't been taught how to behave in public. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but it makes it somewhat understandable that sooner or later someone is going to lose it when dealing with these kids.
    Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Most interesting classic unsolved murder cases

This thread currently has over 350 cases with a brief synopsis of each and we are still adding additional cases.

You can access a spreadsheet that lists the cases in alphabetical order with the page & post number so that you can locate a particular case you may be interested in. It also contains links to any cases that already have a thread on WS.

Many cases do not have a thread. Please feel free to start one in the appropriate forum if you would like to look into one. Should you start a thread on one of these cases, please let me know so that I can add the link to the spreadsheet.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...hl=en_US#gid=0

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBBcGVid0lmUHc
    =======================================

Forum: Jury Room
    Thread: Cold But Not Too Old Murder Case List

This is a listing of newer but still cold cases. As with the above thread we will be adding as we go along. Most of these cases will probably have threads. If you do start a new one, please let me know so I can add the link to the spreadsheets. The spreadsheets may be accessed from the links below.

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in alphabetical order:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mlNV2lSQ1dDWHc

Here is the link for the spreadsheet in country order:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...FBIaHRnR1g0SEE

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Belinda For This Useful Post:

I can't help but wonder why 3 boys were at the viewing of the Titanic... Where were there parents???

Noone is going to convince me their mothers, and possibly their fathers as well, were there.

I could barely sit still through the movie and I was a 20 year old female... sappy love stories still aren't my thing.
    "May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."

General George S. Patton

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crystalgenie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda View Post
    I think people are sick to death of rude, obnoxious kids who haven't been taught how to behave in public. It doesn't excuse his behavior, but it makes it somewhat understandable that sooner or later someone is going to lose it when dealing with these kids.
    Ain't it the truth? I hear that. I get it, but he should have waited on a parent and punched them. Oh the parents probably wouldn't show up.

It's like this as in you can't go around punching anyone let alone someone elses kid.

Trust me I straight out told one "mother" who gave me a dirty look for kicking her kid off my lawn that I highly resent the fact I had to break my tail watching my own child and taught her to never, ever go on other people's property now I have to put up with her da*n kid? That kid falls my homeowner's will go up. They just look at you stunned.

Yeah I feel like choking the wench, but I'll wind up locked up and her kid will be on my sick mother's lawn.

Sorry for the rant. I don't go to the movies. Here they wouldn't punch ya they'd shoot ya.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Filly For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by crystalgenie View Post
    I can't help but wonder why 3 boys were at the viewing of the Titanic... Where were there parents???

Noone is going to convince me their mothers, and possibly their fathers as well, were there.

I could barely sit still through the movie and I was a 20 year old female... sappy love stories still aren't my thing.
    That does seem like an odd choice for a bunch of 10 year old boys.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Ushers used to take care of those situations-- why don't they still have them?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quiche For This Useful Post: