967 users online (147 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Isa?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Remains have been found and identified. IMO original relative (not parents) who was under suspicion and his weed smoking buddy need to be dragged out from under the woodwork.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/322999...l-celis-found/

This has broken my heart. I don't know how I missed this update. Although I did move right around this time frame. March 21-27th so yeah, I was distracted. I ramble when I am disgusted with our inhumanity. How do we get rid of these evil beings? What defects are most common with the Bundys, the Gacys, the Mansons? That a human being can commit such atrocities pulls my heart out of my chest. This beautiful little child was destined for better things. And someone, or a group of someones, destroyed that beautiful future with the evil in their hearts. How do we root out this evil? Is anyone working on doing just that? Sorry, I'm not sure I should even post this. But, I ask myself. Can we not fix our civilization? Can we not destroy the evil that could throw another human being into the trash? That other little child found in a landfill. If someone had not spotted her, how long would she have gone missing? If the trash had covered her up, would anyone have had reason to ever go hunting through that landfill? Were those inhabitants visited by a one off? Or, perhaps, a serial killer passing through? I feel so helpless about our humanity. Although I am not hopeless.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

No movement on this case ? Who murdered this little girl ?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6