Poll: What happened to Isa?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Isabel Celis?

New to posting on the thread but I have been following the case. Thanks for the poll, I like to read what everyone is thinking. I'm just so sad that another child is gone , like Caylee, Zarah, Kyron Lisa and all the others before her broke my heart Isabel did as well. One day this will happen and well get the happy news that,the child was found alive, i hope its Isabel but the silence has been deafening.
    OH I voted that she was taken by extended family / friend and parents do not know. Being there are other children in the,family I hope the parents are innocent in all this.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TerriM For This Useful Post:

In this particular poll the 'other' is the majority vote.

And it has many options to pick from.

I find that very interesting.
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post

That's true, obe: There could be as many different opinions about "other" as there are posters who voted this way (41).

That said, currently, 118 voters in five different selections on the poll believe that Isabel is deceased. Sadly, a majority of voters believe that Isabel is no longer alive. Whoever abducted the little girl, is hiding her somewhere away from her family, or has murdered the child should be arrested, charged, and brought to justice.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    That's true, obe: There could be as many different opinions about "other" as there are posters who voted this way (41).

That said, currently, 118 voters in five different selections on the poll believe that Isabel is deceased. Sadly, a majority of voters believe that Isabel is no longer alive. Whoever abducted the little girl, is hiding her somewhere away from her family, or has murdered the child should be arrested, charged, and brought to justice.
    BDE:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Big hugs,
    Frayed

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FrayedKnot For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by FrayedKnot View Post
    BDE:

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Big hugs,
    Frayed

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

I voted other. I believe her father is involved but I don't know how. I do not think her mother had anything to do with it. She may have suspicions now though.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LadyL For This Useful Post:

Ha! She knows...

It's always so hard for us to believe.

It goes against nature to murder your own child. Good and loving parents cannot comprehend it. We try to think of every possible alernative scenario rather than accept what is statistically most likely.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SapphireSteel For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post

Wow ... what an interesting list of choices here ...

I had to vote "Other" because I cannot decide IF :

- Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her parents, and they are both involved in a cover-up.

- One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.

I sure hope they find little Isabel soon

JMO and
    thatīs exactly my problem

16. The Following User Says Thank You to DIRK SCHILLER For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by oceanblueeyes View Post

Now this option is 1 vote ahead:

One of Isabel's parents murdered the little girl, and both parents are involved in a cover-up.
    That's how I voted when the poll first came out....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.........Martin Luther King Jr.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:

I thought a eye witness saw a man chases a little girl around the time the little girl went missing.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Beachgirl17 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachgirl17 View Post
    I thought a eye witness saw a man chases a little girl around the time the little girl went missing.
    Thanks for your post. I don't recall having heard/read about this. Do you have a link for verification?

Please join the discussion about the Isabel Celis case on the Missing board:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189571"]AZ AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #25 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

I voted that the father did it, with the mother covering for him. My gut feeling from the very start was that he is responsible. He is just so "off". I think the mother just can't bring herself to this realization. I wouldn't rule out a sexual agenda as to why Isabel had to "disappear".

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lexington For This Useful Post:

Folks, imo from day one all indicators pointed to a stranger sexual predator/s abduction..

Check this out: Child abduction; SanDiego, CA - Isabel Cellis's abduction Tucson, AZ - Same MO
    Is the (CA) abduction & Isabel Celis (AZ) abduction & the SD, CA abduction related?

http://www.lapdblog.org/

One suspect Daniel Martine'z of West Hills, in the kidnapping has been apprehended, but another is still at large -- as far as reports are indicating...

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, remains at large but a 29-year-old by the name of Daniel Martinez has been arrested on suspicion of the crimes.

LAPD/F.B.I. Seek Public’s Help Locating Child Kidnapping Suspect
    Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Robbery Homicide Division and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are asking for the public’s help in locating 30-year-old Tobias Dustin Summers.

Summers is wanted in connection with the kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl from the Northridge Area. He is described as a male White, 160 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summers is described as having close cropped hair.
    Below is the release associated with this suspect:

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 around 1 a.m., a 10-year-old girl was last seen by her mother in bed at their residence in the 8000 block of Oakdale Avenue in the Northridge area. Around 3:30 a.m., the girl’s mother went to check on her and discovered that she was missing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...olice-confirm/

CBS/AP) PHOENIX - Police investigating the disappearance of 6-year-old Arizona girl Isabel Mercedes Celis confirmed Tuesday they believe she was abducted.
    Pictures: 6-year-old vanishes from Arizona home
    Investigators have searched the girl's Tucson, Ariz., home, interviewed more than 500 sex offenders and waded through 1,000-plus tips. So far, they haven't named a suspect.
    Police previously characterized the case as a "suspicious disappearance/possible abduction."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/N...149181685.html
    Neighbor Alicia Stardevant lives next door to the family's home; a wall separates her bedroom from Isabel's. On Saturday she woke up to noises outside her window.
    "I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window and I also noticed their dogs just going crazy, too
    ," Stardevant said. "I didn't really think anything of it because it was light outside and I thought maybe someone was going for a walk."

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Meth related, as are most sex related abductions, either directly or indirectly, imo.. Check out the at large suspect's pic:

L.A. kidnapping suspect may be hiding out in San Diego

http://www.cbs8.com/story/21849533/1...e-in-san-diego

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxfire For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Folks, imo from day one all indicators pointed to a stranger sexual predator/s abduction..

Check this out: Child abduction; SanDiego, CA - Isabel Cellis's abduction Tucson, AZ - Same MO
    Is the (CA) abduction & Isabel Celis (AZ) abduction & the SD, CA abduction related?

http://www.lapdblog.org/

One suspect Daniel Martine'z of West Hills, in the kidnapping has been apprehended, but another is still at large -- as far as reports are indicating...

Tobias Dustin Summers, 30, remains at large but a 29-year-old by the name of Daniel Martinez has been arrested on suspicion of the crimes.

LAPD/F.B.I. Seek Publicís Help Locating Child Kidnapping Suspect
    Los Angeles: The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) Robbery Homicide Division and the Federal Bureau of Investigation are asking for the publicís help in locating 30-year-old Tobias Dustin Summers.

Summers is wanted in connection with the kidnapping of a 10-year-old girl from the Northridge Area. He is described as a male White, 160 pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summers is described as having close cropped hair.
    Below is the release associated with this suspect:

On Wednesday, March 27, 2013 around 1 a.m., a 10-year-old girl was last seen by her mother in bed at their residence in the 8000 block of Oakdale Avenue in the Northridge area. Around 3:30 a.m., the girlís mother went to check on her and discovered that she was missing.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...olice-confirm/

CBS/AP) PHOENIX - Police investigating the disappearance of 6-year-old Arizona girl Isabel Mercedes Celis confirmed Tuesday they believe she was abducted.
    Pictures: 6-year-old vanishes from Arizona home
    Investigators have searched the girl's Tucson, Ariz., home, interviewed more than 500 sex offenders and waded through 1,000-plus tips. So far, they haven't named a suspect.
    Police previously characterized the case as a "suspicious disappearance/possible abduction."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/N...149181685.html
    Neighbor Alicia Stardevant lives next door to the family's home; a wall separates her bedroom from Isabel's. On Saturday she woke up to noises outside her window.
    "I noticed two male voices outside my bedroom window and I also noticed their dogs just going crazy, too
    ," Stardevant said. "I didn't really think anything of it because it was light outside and I thought maybe someone was going for a walk."
    Thank you. I have always believed this was a stranger abduction. The dogs wouldn't have kept barking if they knew the two men.

I pray everyday for Isa and her family that one day they may have answers.

I think sometimes some just don't want to believe a child can be taken out of a home in the middle of the night without the family knowing a thing. I think it happens more than we are aware. Just like the case you have linked. I wouldn't have known about that case if I didn't read it here.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

IMO, the father was doing a bad acting job each time he went public, then CPS separated him from the children, and he agreed to it. Most people, at a time like that, would not have agreed.
    The mother is also off in her behavior. Hard to peg her, but I think it is a cover-up by her.
    My hope is that one day, one of the boys will come forward, and tell what was going on in that house.
    One last thing, if also seemed odd to me that extended family did not speak out. An hispanic friend, told me 'no way, they would be screaming from the rooftops', it's the hispanic way, in her opinion. That sealed the case for her, that something the whole family knows or are involved in, drug-trafficing, something illegal sexually, etc....

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

If I was to choose "Isabel was accidentally killed by one of her brothers, and the parents are involved in a cover-up." is that going to get me into trouble? The boys are/were minors and have never been suggested by LE as POI...

I thought WS rules prohibited us from pointing fingers at minors, and non-POIs? Is it different if it is a poll?
    My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this child. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Make a difference. Read my story in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum

I voted for one parent did it and both parents are covering up. I dont think the brothers knew anything although may know by now. I found it very strange that the father was chuckling during the 911 call as if she was just playing hide and seek. He was just a little too relaxed under the circumstances. The mother is also rather odd.

Their reluctance to do any media appearances especially at the beginning didn't make any sense to me considering how many parents run to the media and beg for their child to be returned. I felt like they took forever to do that. And when they did their mannerisms and body language was all off. I hope to god Im wrong about all these wild assumptions... and the beautiful little girl is found well and happy. Although now that its taken so long Im loosing hope:-(

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharmila For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Which of the following best describes your current position on what happened to 6-year-old Isabel Celis who went missing from her home in Tuscon, AZ on April 20?

Submitted by BetteDavisEyes
    I feel both parents r involved, and something happened in that shower which is why LE took shower curtain into evidence. Jmmho
    Dont Be A Sheep

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry For This Useful Post:

Imo
    1. I think the uncle and the dad was in a child ring making video type thing, and thats what would go on in the red car. And she didnt want to do it anymore and was becoming uncoprative. Started talking more. Mb said she was going to tell.
    2. The uncle and dad were in the huge drug world, and she was "taken" and why he was acting funny cause he was guilty cause drug dealers warned them.

These are the 2 I think the neighbor heard early that morning. I am meaning the STEP uncle the one that made them call him uncle.

The uncle took her to an undisclosed location. http://************.com/2012/05/03/i...er-houseguest/
    "When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever." -Proverbs 10:25

If they had the phones tapped and cell records I bet you would be able to figure this one out hopefully they did and we just don't know about it...
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Parents are innocent.

Someone close to them though.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ScarlettScarpetta For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettScarpetta View Post
    Parents are innocent.

Someone close to them though.
    I am still convinced the parents are innocent.

However the cousin or uncle that stayed with them for months is suspect for me and I believe this is the family member that has hired a lawyer which I find highly suspicious.

In 18 months the Celis family has never hire an attorney but they have hired a PI to look for Isa.

I just hope she wasn't offered up to settle a drug debt that this family member may have had.

I am so glad though that the Celis' still try to keep Isa's case in the media.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    I feel both parents r involved, and something happened in that shower which is why LE took shower curtain into evidence. Jmmho
    They took it out of the abandoned car because it had a reddish stain on it. If it had been Isa's blood there would have been an arrest. Lots of people throw shower curtains in the trunk to lay plants on so the trunk doesn't get dirty or use them to spread out on the ground when sitting in a park or it could have been old paint if it was used as a drop cloth, etc.

I don't think they found one thing pointing to the Celis family. They did find an unidentified fingerprint on the open window though.

Hopefully one day they will be able to find the suspect so they can match that fingerprint up.

IMO

46. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanblueeyes For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast