1188 users online (226 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: What happened to Isa?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Deja vu?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...rogan-Cannella

Missing Forum DiscussionACTIVE SEARCH AZ - Isabella Grogan-Cannella, 8, Bullhead City, 2 September 2014

__________________________________________________ _____

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/03...nished-bedroom

Police are searching for an 8-year-old Arizona girl whose parents say she vanished from her bedroom. Police in Bullhead City say Isabella Grogan-Cannella was last seen in her bed around midnight Tuesday.

The city is located in northwest Arizona, about 90 miles south of Las Vegas.
    Last edited by Foxfire; 09-03-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Why is there apparently nothing being done to find Isa?! I'm frustrated about this case so much!

sent from my mobile using tapatalk
    …man differs from the animal by the fact that he is a killer; he the only primate that kills and tortures members of his own species without any reason, either biological or economic, and who feels satisfaction in doing so.
    Erich Fromm (Anatomy of Human Destructiveness)

TUCSON, AZ - A progression photo of Isabel Celis has been released.

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have developed a photo that shows Celis at nine years old

From here

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this update - feel free to move it if needed

Just saw this on a fb page. So terrible!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I keep waiting for some updates or news but its been yrs now and still nothing. Someone knows something. Praying for Isabel.

If the parents were responsible in her abduction and very much speculation of her demise how can they live with that guilt for so long. It surely would feel like a 90 lb boulder on their shoulder.

MAY 16TH. 10HOURS OF FOOTAGE RELEASED.

http://m.tucsonnewsnow.com/tusconnew...id=od:ngxDse0O

Tucson News Now*has obtained surveillance footage showing what was happening around the home on the night she disappeared.

In the nearly 10 hours of footage, we never see any sign of Isabel.*Even though it's from a distance, we never see anybody outside her bedroom window either.

The surveillance system is motion activated, so it does capture all sorts of activity in the general area.*Whether that activity leads to any answers in missing person’s case remains to be seen.

The surveillance was captured by a local security company called Moore Security Solutions. The business is no longer located near the intersection of East Broadway Boulevard and North Craycroft Road, but at*the time, its back door was just 200 feet from the Celis home.

When Lisa Solis learned about a possible abduction, she immediately went to work that morning at Moore Security knowing her company's cameras may
    have captured something important.

“I didn’t know what was going on in the neighborhood,” said Solis, who no longer works for the security company, but held onto a copy of the footage for safe-keeping.* “I was also*scared about what I may or may not see on that video.”

Among their surveillance capabilities were cameras positioned out the back of the business that had a view of the Celis' street.

What was caught on camera?

Vehicles, including private security, coming and going. People loitering nearby at all hours of the night. Then, just an hour before Isabel was reported missing, a truck is seen heading*straight for a trash receptacle in the alley.

Like at 2:36 a.m. when a private security vehicle lights up the alley next to the Celis home.
    We called that company wanting to know what they saw, but they promptly hung up.

Ten minutes later - at 2:46 a.m. - we see two cars in the parking lot facing Broadway.

There's foot traffic everywhere and strange happenings all night.******

"All kinds of activity over there - and it's like three in the morning,”*Solis said, scrolling through hours of surveillance tape. Several subjects show interest in trash bins close to the Celis house.

About an hour before the 911 call, we see a truck speeding around the corner and straight for a trash bin.

"When I first saw that, my first fear was that they were gonna find her in there.*That was my first fear,”*Solis said.

Fortunately, that never happened, but it might explain the massive search at Los Reales landfill.

From the very beginning Sergio Celis, the missing girl’s*father, suspected the business across the street just might have surveillance.

“He came in asked about*it,” Solis said, just*days after his daughter went missing.

“So I did burn this copy*– it was originally*for him,” Solis said.*“But we kept it and*never released it to anybody until now.”
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

It was the drug dealing cousin that grabbed her that night--the one that quickly moved out of state---the one that refuses to cooperate with the investigation. JMO
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    It was the drug dealing cousin that grabbed her that night--the one that quickly moved out of state---the one that refuses to cooperate with the investigation. JMO
    I agree completely!
    "He who does not prevent a crime when he can, encourages it.
    ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca

My confession... I

I agree also - but what would be the motive?

I suspect that while the cousin was living in the home he may have been molesting Isabel, then he had to move out(not sure if he was kicked out or left voluntarily) but got drunk/high that night and snuck back in either to abuse her again and ended up panicking and taking her or he went there to kill her so she wouldn't tell on him. This hasn't always been my theory but now I think something along those lines happened.

Is anyone on the site actively working on this case? I ask because it touches close to home for me as I once lived in Tucson in that exact neighborhood and worked at the store that the video feed came from. At the time is was a ski and sport store called Peter Glenn. <modsnip>
    Thanks,
    James
    Last edited by Greater Than; 03-31-2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Please do not solicit PMs

AnagramFilms

This link is to the discussion thread here for Isabel. Lots of people are still interested in the case & talking about it!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2012-25/page60

Quote Originally Posted by AnagramFilms View Post
    Is anyone on the site actively working on this case? I ask because it touches close to home for me as I once lived in Tucson in that exact neighborhood and worked at the store that the video feed came from. At the time is was a ski and sport store called Peter Glenn. <modsnip>
    Thanks,
    James
    Hi and Welcome!

Wondering if you have any insight into who may have taken Isabel. Interested in hearing your thoughts at this link
    Last edited by Greater Than; 03-31-2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Snipped quoted post
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Hi and Welcome!

Wondering if you have any insight into who may have taken Isabel. Interested in hearing your thoughts at this link

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigato...ry?id=46503146

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast