The Debit Card and TV Appearances--

Have the recent appearances on tv changed your opinion re: guilt / innocence? Why?

• My opinion has not changed-- Innocent

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • My opinion has not changed-- Guilty

Votes: 41 63.1%
  • My opinion has not changed-- On the fence

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • My opinion has changed-- Innocent

• My opinion has changed-- Guilty

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • My opinion has changed-- On the fence

• Prefer not to say at this time

Votes: 3 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redheadedgal

Former Member
Reaction score
Has hearing about this new "info" and/or seeing either interview (Today Show or America Live w/ Megyn Kelly) changed your opinion in any way about the guilt or innocence of the parents in relation to Lisa's disappearance? Why? <----- Post a comment in reply if you wish

All opinions welcome.

Please don't debate the opinions of others in this thread. I don't want anyone's POV/voice to feel discounted or unwelcome.

Thank you for participating in this poll!

Has hearing about this new "info" and/or seeing either interview (Today Show or America Live w/ Megyn Kelly) changed your opinion in any way about the guilt or innocence of the parents in relation to Lisa's disappearance? Why?

All opinions welcome.

Please don't debate the opinions of others in this thread. I don't want anyone's POV/voice to feel discounted or unwelcome.

I'm sure that it will be no surprise to you that with every appearance that these people make, it strengthens my opinion that they are both guilty. Their stories are incredibly ridiculous and yet they continue to insult the intelligence of those of us who care about Lisa being found.

I'm sure that it will be no surprise to you that with every appearance that these people make, it strengthens my opinion that they are both guilty. Their stories are incredibly ridiculous and yet they continue to insult the intelligence of those of us who care about Lisa being found.

Couldn't have expressed my thoughts any better-- Thanks!

:seeya:

What she/he said! ^^ :seeya:

Couldn't have expressed my thoughts any better-- Thanks!

:seeya:

What she/he said! ^^ :seeya:

BBM:

:rocker: Very well put, norest ! And count me in as well ... I totally agree ! :seeya:

:moo:

Well, I do think they wear grief pretty well.

I think they were guilty before and I still think they are guilty. I'm happy that most of the national media didn't pick up this new "development". I am looking forward to when anything new in this case only interests local media. Since I believe Deborah killed Lisa, and disposed of her in the KC area, national coverage will not make a difference when it comes to finding Lisa. It will just lead to false sightings and tips, which will use up LE's time and resources. Deborah and Jeremy will be forced to talk to local media, or no one will hear any new stories they make up, and local media does not pay licensing fees; or if they do, it's an extremely small amount. I also don't think the local media will let the public forget about the cadaver dog hit, the shunning of the local press, the lack of cooperation with LE, the wine-drinking, the blacking-out, the time discrepancy, etc. Once the national media has moved on from this case (and their interest is nowhere near what it was in October), their publicity-hungry team will also move on. And lastly, it will be a devastating blow to D&J's egos when the only one who cares about them is....*shudders*....KMBC! *The Horror!*

I think they were guilty before and I still think they are guilty. I'm happy that most of the national media didn't pick up this new "development". I am looking forward to when anything new in this case only interests local media. Since I believe Deborah killed Lisa, and disposed of her in the KC area, national coverage will not make a difference when it comes to finding Lisa. It will just lead to false sightings and tips, which will use up LE's time and resources. Deborah and Jeremy will be forced to talk to local media, or no one will hear any new stories they make up, and local media does not pay licensing fees; or if they do, it's an extremely small amount. I also don't think the local media will let the public forget about the cadaver dog hit, the shunning of the local press, the lack of cooperation with LE, the wine-drinking, the blacking-out, the time discrepancy, etc. Once the national media has moved on from this case (and their interest is nowhere near what it was in October), their publicity-hungry team will also move on. And lastly, it will be a devastating blow to D&J's egos when the only one who cares about them is....*shudders*....KMBC! *The Horror!*

:goodpost:

I agree with this 100 %!

Guilty or innocent, I feel that the debit card info is a complete red herring. If there was a kidnapper who is as stupid as to do traceable transactions with the victim's parents' cards I think s/he'd have been found by now.

No-MO has not changed-Guilty & here are my reasons:

1-Changing of the timeline-lost count as to how many times
2-Not checking on a sick baby for hrs-this just heartbreaking!!!
3-Drinking & passing out-not sure if I believe this story
4-Not locking all doors and windows when home alone w/children-I really think this is a must
5-Kidnapper undressing sick baby-What was that kidnapper thinking?
6-Kidnapper walking around town for 4 hrs with naked baby-unbelievable
7-Kidnapper turning on lights-REALLY
8-Kidnapper taking 3 cell phones-count 3 phones
9-Not calling those phones-would have been the first thing I did (after calling 911)but they've lied so many times about if they worked or did'nt- still don't know whats true
10-No dogs barking-they said he would at strangers-no evidence kidnapper was family
if it was a family member-I think LE would have found evidence of it!
11-Deb-not looking in backyard-FGS-look everywhere!!
12-Dog hit in bedroom-I believe the dog...
13-Deb-failed LDT- admitted this herself
14-Hiring a powerhouse team-not a one of them can find Lisa(Thanks Whisperer)never thought of this one
15-No one on this powerhouse team interviewing witnesses-this tells me-they don't want to find Lisa
16-Not hiring a real PI-them turning away a real one-other moment-they don't want to find Lisa
17-Not calling in Tes-Tim Miller-other moment of -they don't want to find Lisa
18-No separate interviews with LE-This tells me-they are scared & hiding something
19-Witnesses statements are all different- I don't believe any of them
20-LE has moved on from 2 main suspects-Jersey & Brando-never believe either was involved anyway-but Deb & Jeremy have not been cleared by LE
21-Jeremy's alibi shaky-was he really at Starbucks ALL NIGHT?
22-Fire at dumpster-not a coincidence to me-someone set it-WHO?
23-Lisa's clothes in dumpster-why would a kidnapper burn clothes-then walk around town with a naked baby-again-unbelievable
24-Most kidnappers have cars-not this one!
25-Not letting family members do interviews-I don't get this one at all-either they are afraid of what might be said or its that money train again!!
26-Debit card mess- unbelieveable-PERIOD!!
Then their are little things that bother me:
1-Deb's fake tears
2-Deb's tattoo-seems so Casey like
3-No emotional response from Jeremy-I don't think I've seen him cry about his missing baby
4-I don't understand why a man would stay with someone who was neglectful towards my children(I know money plays a part here-but really-money over a missing baby)
5-I don't understand why Jeremy at least won't talk to LE-if his alibi is solid-then he should have no problem sitting down with LE-why is Joe T not letting him talk???

Something happened to Lisa that night-I don't know what-but I do feel she is no longer with us-I believe she is in the river & has been since that night.These lies these people have been feeding us for the last 8 months-is just that.. lies & I wish LE would step up & bring these people to their knees-b/c thats where they belong- asking the good Lord for forgiveness!!!
Sorry for the long post and typos-I hope I did not bore y'all!!!but thanks for reading!!
ALL MOO

4-Not locking all doors and windows when home alone w/children-I really think this is a must
9-Not calling those phones-would have been the first thing I did (after calling 911)but they've lied so many times about if they worked or did'nt- still don't know whats true
10-No dogs barking-they said he would at strangers-no evidence kidnapper was family
14-Hiring a powerhouse team-not a one of them can find Lisa(Thanks Whisperer)never thought of this one
15-No one on this powerhouse team interviewing witnesses-this tells me-they don't want to find Lisa
16-Not hiring a real PI-them turning away a real one-other moment-they don't want to find Lisa
18-No separate interviews with LE-This tells me-they are scared & hiding something
20-LE has moved on from 2 main suspects-Jersey & Brando-never believe either was involved anyway-but Deb & Jeremy have not been cleared by LE
23-Lisa's clothes in dumpster-why would a kidnapper burn clothes-then walk around town with a naked baby-again-unbelievable
25-Not letting family members do interviews-I don't get this one at all-either they are afraid of what might be said or its that money train again!!
1-Deb's fake tears
3-No emotional response from Jeremy-I don't think I've seen him cry about his missing baby
4-I don't understand why a man would stay with someone who was neglectful towards my children(I know money plays a part here-but really-money over a missing baby)
5-I don't understand why Jeremy at least won't talk to LE-if his alibi is solid-then he should have no problem sitting down with LE-why is Joe T not letting him talk???

Something happened to Lisa that night-I don't know what-but I do feel she is no longer with us-I believe she is in the river & has been since that night.These lies these people have been feeding us for the last 8 months-is just that.. lies & I wish LE would step up & bring these people to their knees-b/c thats where they belong- asking the good Lord for forgiveness!!!
Sorry for the long post and typos-I hope I did not bore y'all!!!but thanks for reading!!
ALL MOO

:clap::clap::clap: Everything she said!

Strictly MO, innocent people do not need to float such outlandish tales. When you trying to sell something that ridiculous, there is good reason for it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but did either parent plea for the return of baby lisa in either of the interviews. I only watched the first one, and I don't recall. I was just fuming mad at the whole debit card debacle.

Where are the pleas for the safe return of baby lisa. They had face time with the media and I hope they used it wisely. And Jeremy needs to grow a pair - SAY SOMETHING!

MOO

Mel

i would be very interested to read how those on the fence see this last week's "news"... but i see no one wants to share anything... ::sigh::

These 2 interviews did nothing to change my opinion on this case.

I continue to believe that Lisa very well could have been abducted.
My opinion most likely will not change untill or unless more evidence is made available to the public.

The interviews only reinforced my stance, one or both of these parents are culpable. JMO

The online company can easily verify the email address of whomever used the card - at the very least, an IP address. Wonder if they thought of that?

Has hearing about this new "info" and/or seeing either interview (Today Show or America Live w/ Megyn Kelly) changed your opinion in any way about the guilt or innocence of the parents in relation to Lisa's disappearance? Why? <----- Post a comment in reply if you wish

All opinions welcome.

Not only the credit card info was off-putting, but the fact that they sat so far apart during the interviews. I think the baloneymoon is over - someone is going to crack soon. JMO

i just read the thread up top ^^^ and see you finally did it !! :woohoo:

It didn't change my opinion, I still think they are guilty.

1-Deb's fake tears

ALL MOO

:seeya: :goodpost::goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members