Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unscripted View Post
    Just to clear up the exchanges from Thread #1 where we discussed the direction Mickey took upon leaving 100 Ryan Street, Ashley Says states (in the following news clip) that BW saw her ride off going DOWN Parkside, south -- away from Congress.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/...Mickey-Shunick
    Here's the map again that shows the route she would have ridden as Brettly described it:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...,0.090895&z=14

Her route near the Cajun Dome is approximate because she took the bike path there.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chili Fries For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LanieCoz View Post
    Wow, I didn't know Baton Rouge was one of the top cities for Human Trafficking. Very disturbing, especially since my sister and I will be there for the weekend attending Bayou Country Superfest.
    Quote Originally Posted by queenofcorona View Post
    I didn't know that either!!! I brought up the idea of human trafficking to my husband a couple of days ago, and he didn't think it was likely, but now hearing about BR, our thoughts are changing.

I just heard about Mickey being missing on JVM's Show tonight ... I missed the beginning of the segment bought caught the remainder of it.

I was surprised to hear about Baton Rouge as one of the top cities for trafficking ... I still think of Baton Rouge as a "college town", but things sure have changed down here lately ... I am about 2 hours away from Lafayette via I-10 and 1 hour from Baton Rouge via I-10.

I will have to catch up on reading the previous thread later ... but a few questions if anyone can answer :

- Did anyone see Mickey riding her bike the night she went missing along the route to her home ?

- Did they find her bike ?

- Are they any searches scheduled ? Have they called in Mr. Tim Miller and TES ?

TIA !

that Mickey is found soon !
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dog.gone.cute For This Useful Post:

Still no word of anyone seeing her riding her bike that night? No mention of her on any surveillance cameras? - strange

The carnival was in the process of being set up, but was it partially running (thereby attracting people from the bad side of town?)...

I think the carnival is key to this case. In so many cases I've followed there is an event that is different from all the previous days that precipitates the crime. Things such as a couple gets into a big fight, a new friend enters the picture, someone new moves into the neighborhood, etc., etc. And here we have a carnival that comes into town. That's the event that disturbs the normal pattern of things..

At this point I do not see any motive or event in involvement with her friend that implicates him.
    "oldsteve" - no relation to anyone outside this forum, and what I write is meant only for Websleuths.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Something I mentioned way back, and still wondering about, have there been cases of women being recently assaulted?
    Is this a town that is sensitive to having high crime stats and is trying to suppress/downplay reports?
    "oldsteve" - no relation to anyone outside this forum, and what I write is meant only for Websleuths.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

I don't think the fair was open yet, on the Cajun Dome website it states that it starts tomorrow afternoon. It runs over this weekend, through next week and next weekend.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to queenofcorona For This Useful Post:

BW apparently saw her leave on her bike but noone else has come forward saying they have seen her since.

Her bike has not been found.

I believe TES has been called in. Searches are in progress from BW's place 100 Ryan street.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

Her bike, purse, cellphone all still missing. The last time her sister spoke to her was at about 11:45 or so. They kept calling her cellphone after she didn't get home but kept getting voice mail.

(from JVM show)
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chili Fries View Post
    Here's the map again that shows the route she would have ridden as Brettly described it:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...,0.090895&z=14

Her route near the Cajun Dome is approximate because she took the bike path there.
    If she did indeed take that route there would be three or four traffic cams that she could have passed, if she made it that far: Congress & Bertrand, Congress & Foreman, Congress & Guilbeau and possibly Ambassador & Congress.

http://www.lafayettela.gov/trafficca...c_Cameras.aspx

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Unscripted For This Useful Post:

Here is the Lafayette police blotter.
    http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dog.gone.cute View Post
    I just heard about Mickey being missing on JVM's Show tonight ... I missed the beginning of the segment bought caught the remainder of it.

I was surprised to hear about Baton Rouge as one of the top cities for trafficking ... I still think of Baton Rouge as a "college town", but things sure have changed down here lately ... I am about 2 hours away from Lafayette via I-10 and 1 hour from Baton Rouge via I-10.

I will have to catch up on reading the previous thread later ... but a few questions if anyone can answer :

- Did anyone see Mickey riding her bike the night she went missing along the route to her home ?

- Did they find her bike ?

- Are they any searches scheduled ? Have they called in Mr. Tim Miller and TES ?

TIA !

that Mickey is found soon !
    Have not found her bike.

No one has mentioned seeing her.

No mention of cameras seeing her.

Bars would be closing around time she rode her bike, placing more people on the streets.

She routinely rode late at night home from friends house.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Patience View Post
    Here is the Lafayette police blotter.
    http://www.lafayettela.gov/Police/Press_Releases.asp
    No reports of women being accosted or bothered...

Is that good or is that strange?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OldSteve For This Useful Post:

Hate to sound like a stuck record, but don't forget to add to #tags any new place or person, etc., mentioned. I only had 30 tags so when I brought them over several had to be left out - check and see if yours needs added again!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wfgodot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OldSteve View Post
    No reports of women being accosted or bothered...

Is that good or is that strange?
    That is the norm for Lafayette, IMO.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Schmidty For This Useful Post:

According to the NCMEC website, there are 17 missing "children" in Louisiana All runaways. Is there a way to lookup missing "adults" for the State of Louisiana?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~n/t~ For This Useful Post:

Louisiana missing adults
    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74272"]LA Missing Links - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patience For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast