966 users online (229 members and 737 guests)  

Websleuths News

Upstate NY

A Kansas City tale: five wrecks, shots fired, DUI suspected, marijuana found

Ahhh.....life in the city. I miss it!

A KC tale: five wrecks, shots fired, DUI suspected, marijuana found (Kansas City Star)
    A suspected drunken driver allegedly rear-ended and side-swiped three vehicles in Kansas City Tuesday night before a hit-and-run victim followed him and ended up shooting at him.

The incident began about 8:15 p.m. near 99th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard, where the suspect rear-ended a driver who had slowed to turn. The suspect drove away, swerving all over the road. He allegedly crashed into the rear of a second vehicle as the driver waited at a red light. The suspect changed lanes, side-swiped that vehicle and sped away, smashing the rear of a third vehicle along Blue Ridge.
    I'd have to copy & paste the whole tale to do it justice, but I'm already over the 10% rule, I think. More at KC Star link above. Cops really earn their money, ya know?

Possibly also more on this at Kansas City TV station sites.

63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)
    Crime spree.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Black Hills
    So basically, just an average Tuesday night in KCMO. I was surprised to see Blue Ridge Pkwy; I woulda guessed The Paseo. I miss the food in KC but not the drivers.

My Facebook page; I am grateful for the fact that two people who joined had colonoscopies, discovered cancer and are on the way to healing through treatment. Colonoscopies save lives! [A 3rd person has just been added. 8/7]