A Kansas City tale: five wrecks, shots fired, DUI suspected, marijuana found

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Ahhh.....life in the city. I miss it!

A KC tale: five wrecks, shots fired, DUI suspected, marijuana found (Kansas City Star)
A suspected drunken driver allegedly rear-ended and side-swiped three vehicles in Kansas City Tuesday night before a hit-and-run victim followed him and ended up shooting at him.

The incident began about 8:15 p.m. near 99th Street and Blue Ridge Boulevard, where the suspect rear-ended a driver who had slowed to turn. The suspect drove away, swerving all over the road. He allegedly crashed into the rear of a second vehicle as the driver waited at a red light. The suspect changed lanes, side-swiped that vehicle and sped away, smashing the rear of a third vehicle along Blue Ridge.
---
I'd have to copy & paste the whole tale to do it justice, but I'm already over the 10% rule, I think. More at KC Star link above. Cops really earn their money, ya know?

Possibly also more on this at Kansas City TV station sites.

So basically, just an average Tuesday night in KCMO. I was surprised to see Blue Ridge Pkwy; I woulda guessed The Paseo. I miss the food in KC but not the drivers. :D

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back