898 users online (112 members and 786 guests)  

Websleuths News

WV - Brandi Bragg, 17, Hurricane, 4 Dec 2004

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/3987111/detail.html

Granddaughter of Powerball winner is missing......

From what Ive heard on the news the family is very troubled,shes left before and the feeling is she ranaway vs. foulplay.

I hope they can work all this out! Its the perfect example of how money cant buy happiness Im sad to say!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

So sad....

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4011657/detail.html

Brandi has been found, dead.

So sad......

This is very sad, but it sounds like this is a very troubled family!!

She may have died in her boyfriends house... ro

Majority of the articles are from Canada? hmmm

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/natio...ylist=national

The body was found several hundred feet from a house owned by Steve Crosier, whose son Brandon was Bragg's boyfriend, said Trooper 1st Class S.E. Wolfe. The body was found behind a junked van, wrapped in a sheet and plastic tarp.

A preliminary investigation indicated that Bragg may have died in the Crosiers' house and her body was later moved.

Wolfe said Monday's discovery was based on interviews with Brandon Crosier and others. "We are focused on him but I wouldn't call him a suspect yet," he said.

Steve Crosier, in a brief conversation with reporters outside his house, said: "All I know is she OD'd and Brandon freaked out."

Audrey77, from your link and others' ...

In September, an 18-year-old friend of his granddaughter was found dead at Whittaker's home. That death remains under investigation. Whittaker was out of town at the time.
    What's going on around there?

Lottery Jackpot winner's Granddaughter found dead

What do you make of this?

The 17 year old Granddaughter of Lottery winner Jack Whittaker was found dead near her boyfriend's home. The cause of death is under investigation.

A few months earlier, a friend of his Granddaughter was found dead at his
    home.

This sounds very strange to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tristan
    What do you make of this?

The 17 year old Granddaughter of Lottery winner Jack Whittaker was found dead near her boyfriend's home. The cause of death is under investigation.

A few months earlier, a friend of his Granddaughter was found dead at his
    home.

This sounds very strange to me.
    Do you have a link to any articles? Some very strange things have happened to this family in the past couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by teedie2
    Audrey77, from your link and others' ...

What's going on around there?
    My guess? Drugs...
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

There are probably.... ro

There are probably alot of meth labs around there...

Meth's a killer!

Unhappy

Then it's more than a troubled family..It's a LOT of troubled families, and a troubled town.

It's hard to understand how something can feel good enough to die for. These kids are young enough, I suppose, to think that they won't die.

Are Steven or Brandon Crosier any relationship to the friend of Brandi's who died in her grandfather's house?

Quote Originally Posted by audrey77
    Majority of the articles are from Canada? hmmm

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/natio...ylist=national

The body was found several hundred feet from a house owned by Steve Crosier, whose son Brandon was Bragg's boyfriend, said Trooper 1st Class S.E. Wolfe. The body was found behind a junked van, wrapped in a sheet and plastic tarp.

A preliminary investigation indicated that Bragg may have died in the Crosiers' house and her body was later moved.

Wolfe said Monday's discovery was based on interviews with Brandon Crosier and others. "We are focused on him but I wouldn't call him a suspect yet," he said.

Steve Crosier, in a brief conversation with reporters outside his house, said: "All I know is she OD'd and Brandon freaked out."
    And Steve Crosier wasn't man enough to report this to the police?

teedie2Then it's more than a troubled family..It's a LOT of troubled families, and a troubled town.

It's hard to understand how something can feel good enough to die for. These kids are young enough, I suppose, to think that they won't die.

teedie2- exactly! These kids are young enough, I suppose, to think that they won't die!

It's hard to understand how something can feel good enough to die for.

Not! - its an escape mechanisism - from something thats bothering these kids deep down in their souls. It all boils down to a "feel good suicide" so to speak.

This is really sad, no matter what the circumstance. When a child dies and for that matter, when anyone dies (child or adult) it still hurts.

Saying prayers for all involved.

Unhappy

I'm from Teays Valley...and just here to answer a few ?s that have been posted and tell everybody what I know...No Steven or Brandon Crosier weren't of any relation to Jesse Tribble (the kid that died in his house)...and unfortunately Brandi knew she was going to die...I'm guessing she thought nobody cared about her...so she didn't care...but yea I did know her...and no this didn't come as a surprise...but no matter what...this has been a sad event and shouldn't have happened...