Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoSueMe

Former Member
Reaction score
Thank you for joining Websleuths! :welcome3:

Please remember the following when discussing the Allison Baden-Clay case:
Websleuths is a moderated forum. We strive to discuss cases in a friendly environment.

Our rules can be reviewed here: The Rules (PLEASE make sure you know the rules!)

Currently, we are considering Allison's husband to be a suspected person of interest in this case. There is a possible second party involved per MSM and it is okay to discuss that aspect, but please refrain from accusing anyone of murder at this juncture. Speculating is one thing, accusing is another.

Thread 1

Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

REMEMBER: No cutting and pasting of comments from other social or media websites. You may paraphrase and provide a link.

The only social media sites allowed are those belonging to the victim, Gerard Baden-Clay and any named (by law enforcement) POI or Suspect, or site created and devoted to the murder of Allison.

Media/Timeline Reference Thread: CLICK HERE

CHAT ROOM: not for case discussion!

238669-ipad-front-allison.jpg

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2012/05/04/1226347/238669-ipad-front-allison.jpg

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

For a few days in a row, there have been numerous TOS violations on this case. While it may seem harmless to some, we are getting dozens of complaints from other members who want to discuss this case constructively. From now on, there will be more time outs issued to those who repeatedly choose to ignore our guidelines.

Here are just some of the problems that occur over and over:

* Baiting /Trolling / Inciting Conflict:There are times when a member violates our rules by trying to upset other members. Please use your ALERT feature when this happens and DO NOT RESPOND TO THE POSTS. When a moderator is able to deal with the problem, it takes a LOT less time when he/she doesn't have to also deal with all the responses to the offense. Plus, it makes the one who initially started the conflict keep on going.

* Inviting/Baiting: This is when someone says they have information they can't share on the forum. Then someone else asks for them to PM the information. It's like be at a party and whispering secrets to each other and is not allowed here. If you have something private to share, then send a private message and don't announce it on the public thread.

* Dreams/Visions: WS doesn't condone dreams and visions and psychic information. There are plenty of sites out there on the WWW that do, but we are not one of them. We have not found that information to be helpful in solving cases.

* Announcing alerts: Don't announce that you are alerting. Just do your part and make the alert and move on.

* Sleuthing other members: It doesn't matter what they are doing here, we do NOT sleuth other members. Anonymity is taken very seriously on Websleuths. If this continues, a member could lose their posting privileges permanently

* Derogatory Name Changes to Case Players/General Name Calling: is not allowed here. I'm learning more and more Aussie slang, so knock this stuff off.

* “Off-Topic” Posts: Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at administrative discretion, and without notification. Members that continuously post off topic may have their posting privileges suspended. There is a chat thread created just for you guys. Go there and discuss things that interest you, or just to joke around in a positive manner. This thread is for discussion of Allison's murder.

None of these rules are new and a more detailed explanation of them can be found here: Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Everyone is now being held responsible for knowing the rules.

119498958977780800stop_sign_right_font_mig_.svg.med.png

Have you read the two previous posts? If not, read them now.
By posting on this thread, you are stating you know the rules!

CaseClosed said:
Can any local of the Kohlo Bridge area please tell me what carnivorous animals roam the area? (What could have contributed to the body being in bad shape, except for decomposition of course).

In that forest (I am talking D'Aguilar which adjoins the State Forest) I have seen wild dogs (which includes dingoes these days), foxes and rodents. There could also be pigs but I haven't seen then, but that doesn't mean they are not in there.
Those types of predators are around, but not in the numbers that would do enough damage to affect anything major.
Biggest affect would be the flies/maggots and other insects really.

I don't know how I can quote from the previous thread - but on the last page a few very interesting posts from the same person!!

In that forest (I am talking D'Aguilar which adjoins the State Forest) I have seen wild dogs (which includes dingoes these days), foxes and rodents. There could also be pigs but I haven't seen then, but that doesn't mean they are not in there.
Those types of predators are around, but not in the numbers that would do enough damage to affect anything major.
Biggest affect would be the flies/maggots and other insects really.

I agree..this site is very informative in relation to decomposition and possibly drowning decomposition ITS QUITE GRAPHIC

http://www.enotes.com/decomposition-reference/decomposition

'Tissues rich in blood vessels (more dependent on oxygen and energy) are the first ones to suffer autolysis, whereas those poorly irrigated or deprived from blood vessels, like the ocular corneas, are not immediately affected by decomposition. Putrefaction (or breakdown by microorganisms) follows autolysis. With the exception of fetuses and newly born babies, the main source of these microorganisms in corpses is the right part of the large intestines. Microorganisms then invade the abdominal cavity, the chest, head, and limbs. The first visible signs of such activity are the greenish abdominal stains, accompanied by the initial odors of rotting flesh. The stains gradually expand to other parts of the body (thorax, head, and limbs) and change from light to dark green, then beginning to blacken. In people who have drowned, the greenish coloration starts on the face, progresses toward the thoracic area, and then to other parts, due to the position that drowned bodies assume in water, which facilitates putrefaction of the upper respiratory pathways first. In newly born infants, putrefaction agents (bacteria, fungi, etc.) invade the body through all cavities, especially through the respiratory pathways. The greenish stains appear in newly born babies first on the face, neck, and chest due to bacterial activity in the upper and lower respiratory pathways, and because their intestines are sterile. This phase of decomposition is known as the chromatic period.'

IMO no visible signs of foul play mean just that. I personally believe the statement meant 'given the state of decomposition, at this point, there is no specific 'sign' that might indicate foul play such as bullet wounds,ligature around neck, throat cut' etc. Sorry to be graphic, but there has been a lot of talk about the signs of foul play. Allison's body had possibly been outside for 11 days maybe submerged in water. It would take a medical examiner to examine and determine if there were any signs of foul play after eliminating the decomposition and interference from nature. Also toxicology and other testing would help to determine any other signs of foul play like the poisoning theory doing the rounds.. of course this is all just my opinion...I actually know jack *****

I don't know how I can quote from the previous thread - but on the last page a few very interesting posts from the same person!!

a little hard to decipher IMO sounded personal IMO not sure that any of it was on topic either IMO

I don't want to re-hash anything and everything, but while we're waiting for the knock on someone's door...

However.

The Kenmore roundabout. I'm sure it's the most commonly used route in and out of Brookfield but it's not the only way to Anstead. Rafting Ground Road (the area where the screams were heard) leads onto Moggill Rd, which leads to Mt Crosby Road and Anstead where Allison was found.

I haven't read anything about the police investigating or mentioning that alternate route - maybe they have specific info about something at the Kenmore roundabout and want more corroboration/witnesses?

I'd like to think QPS have a CCTV pic of the car/s of interest at the roundabout and that's why the other route isn't under investigation.

So many unanswered questions!!

IMO no visible signs of foul play mean just that. I personally believe the statement meant 'given the state of decomposition, at this point, there is no specific 'sign' that might indicate foul play such as bullet wounds,ligature around neck, throat cut' etc. Sorry to be graphic, but there has been a lot of talk about the signs of foul play. Allison's body had possibly been outside for 11 days maybe submerged in water. It would take a medical examiner to examine and determine if there were any signs of foul play after eliminating the decomposition and interference from nature. Also toxicology and other testing would help to determine any other signs of foul play like the poisoning theory doing the rounds.. of course this is all just my opinion...I actually know jack *****

Agreed !! Most of what would have been obvious immediately after would not have been obvious by that stage. Forensics are amazing these days, I have faith that they'll come up with the goods. :)

Just heard a snippet on ABC radio.

Just saying they were continuing / progressing with the case, and police wouldn't confirm whether forensic tests were back yet.

I don't want to re-hash anything and everything, but while we're waiting for the knock on someone's door...

However.

The Kenmore roundabout. I'm sure it's the most commonly used route in and out of Brookfield but it's not the only way to Anstead. Rafting Ground Road (the area where the screams were heard) leads onto Moggill Rd, which leads to Mt Crosby Road and Anstead where Allison was found.

I haven't read anything about the police investigating or mentioning that alternate route - maybe they have specific info about something at the Kenmore roundabout and want more corroboration/witnesses?

I'd like to think QPS have a CCTV pic of the car/s of interest at the roundabout and that's why the other route isn't under investigation.

So many unanswered questions!!

I don't know the specific area myself, but yes, a few people here have mentioned Rafting Ground Rd and wondered about that. I'd say you're right, for some reason they're pretty sure the Kenmore roundabout was used. The police are pretty cluey, aren't they? :)

Just heard a snippet on ABC radio.

Just saying they were continuing / progressing with the case, and police wouldn't confirm whether forensic tests were back yet.

Well... at least it's something, hey? :)

I'm not sure if people are aware, but I found it very useful to set up an Allison Baden-clay google news alert. Rather than endlessly sifting through newspapers and searching through media sites, I let the news come to me. Ah technology!

yes..I think she was making that her future IMO

Being a licenced partner... what does that mean? I don't understand alot about the business side of things. I take it to mean that she was very involved, or at least planned to be. There has been some talk that she wasn't really that into Pathways and was probably just going to a meeting, and some said she was very involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123