PA - Police Seek a BMW X5 And 300 Pound Man In Daylight Murder

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
An unidentified man in his 20's was shot numerous times in broad daylight and pronounced dead at around 8:16AM on a corner in the Olney section.

Philadelphia police put out a broadcast alert for a green BMW X5 with New York plates and a silver Taurus being driven by a 300 pound man. No motive was given for the shooting.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-05-23/news/31826911_1_shot-multiple-times-daylight-shooting-medics

How the heck are you supposed to just pick out a guy by his weight especially when he's behind a wheel of a car? Now, the BMW with New York tags I can definately see.

Meanwhile a young man is murdered in cold blood on the street.

I would not like to encounter this gentleman without sufficient backup.

Hope when they find him everything goes okay. Whew, wouldn't be a cop for tons of money.

I would not like to encounter this gentleman without sufficient backup.

Hope when they find him everything goes okay. Whew, wouldn't be a cop for tons of money.

No, no, no we wouldn't want to bump into him.

Weird you said that because we just had an Officer get beat down with his own baton the other day. That by a huge, hulking guy. I'll have to post it. They make a decent living and most truly do love their job. We have some wonderful cops here.

Meanwhile people just keep shooting people.

We used to go into the city for dinner and theater but there is too much killing in that city anymore. At one time it was a beautiful place, people took pride of their homes, their streets. Now it just looks like a trash heap!

We used to go into the city for dinner and theater but there is too much killing in that city anymore. At one time it was a beautiful place, people took pride of their homes, their streets. Now it just looks like a trash heap!

Geez thanks alot. I live here.:what: Naw I am just messing with you, 4Jacy. I understand. I do take pride in my home though. Glad I have one.

Have you tried NOLIB's? Ya know with the scenesters and hipsters?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back