1118 users online (219 members and 899 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

AZ - Justin Hall, 40, Flagstaff, 15 Sept 2011

Hall is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs about 175 pounds. He has hazel eyes, a shaved head and often wears a goatee. His usual attire is shorts or Levi’sģ jeans and hiking boots.

If you have any information about Hall, you’re asked to call the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office at 928-774-4523 or 1-800-338-7888.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V0CG9O8p97...B07%2B2011.jpg

http://azdailysun.com/news/local/hik...ccbbc66f6.html

I am wondering if the house where he was sitting is in the boonies and maybe he was hiking and slipped somewhere?

Mysteriously, the chickens had all been buried in the yard and their feeders had been put away. The house was also cleaned and looked like no one had been there.

Read more: http://azdailysun.com/news/local/hik...#ixzz1vovZEP9V

above part is a little strange imo

I agree he could have gone for a hike and fell. He could have hiked a distance as well possible encountering a rattlesnake, they are everywhere in that climate.

Sounds very intelligent, but decided to take a different course in life instead of a career in aeronautical engineering.

Sure sounds like LE didn't do alot as far as the investigation.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/12718/3/

Justin's roommate, the reporting party in this case last saw him at the Leupp Rd residence on 08/28/11 the day she left for work at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. When she returned on 09/28/11 Justin was not there but his vehicles, wallet (with credit cards and cash), cell phone, laptop computer, hiking gear, and climbing gear were at the residences. Justin did leave her a message on her cell phone on 09/14/11 about a chainsaw that was being repaired. The only items that appear to be missing from the residence are a Stihl chainsaw with 13 inch bar and a library book titled Postcards from Ed by Edward Abbey. Justin is a highly experienced outdoors-man, avid hiker and rock climbing enthusiast. Justin has climbed and hiked extensively in the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Parks.

One of his family members should be joining us pretty soon. Hopefully we can help them out.

Hopefully someone can do a map, I'm horrible at them.

I can only stay for a min, I'll try to check in as soon as I can.

My heart really goes out to his family. My son is an avid outdoors man and I worry all the time.

hopefully this will work

http://binged.it/K0uZ8c

Hi guys. My name is Jenny Hall, and I am Justin's sister. Feel free to ask whatever questions you have, and I will do my best to answer them. I am going to post more info on the case below. This is info I have taken from e-mails I have sent about my brother.

I am writing because my brother, Justin Brian Hall, is missing and has been since September 15th. I have attached his missing person poster for reference. He lives in Flagstaff and was house sitting for a friend off of Leupp Road. He is an extremely skilled hiker, climber & outdoorsman, and has hiked the Appalachian Trail, earning him the trail name "Jetson." He loved hiking and climbing the Grand Canyon, as well as all other areas in Flagstaff, Prescott, Cottonwood, Sedona, etc. He left his keys, wallet, cellphone and all other personal belongings at the house where he was house-sitting. Search and Rescue was actively working on the case, but since they believe he walked off on his own with no intention of coming back, they have stopped searching. Initial details given to law enforcement by the person for whom he was housesitting indicated that he was depressed and walked off on his own accord (we later found out that the lady for whom he was housesitting, I will call her ď"<modsnip>Ē, is a few bricks short of a load). He left everything behind including his cell phone, wallet, driverís license, vehicles and car keys. Law enforcement believes he walked off, however he could possibly have been the victim of foul play. The investigation has come to a halt and they are no longer searching because they believe he left of his own accord. However, law enforcement failed to check for fingerprints nor did they interview the neighbors. There is no proof that he walked off of his own accord. The house where he was housesitting is adjacent to the Navajo Reservation. Law enforcement did have video of him buying a bag of potatoes at the Samís club on September 14th. He went back to Dingbatís house and put the potatoes in the Fridge. Why would a person leaving forever buy potatoes and put them in the fridge? We also know on the 14th he drove back to his home (remember, he was housesitting on Leupp Road, but his house was near Doney Park) to log in his purchase at Samís club into his financial software on his desktop computer. He must have gone back to "<modsnip>ís though, because both of his vehicles were there. Me and my parents live in Virginia, but my brother grew up with us in VA, on a farm. He is extremely brilliant. He got an aeronautical engineering degree, but loved the outdoors so much that he saved money, quit his job, and walked the Appalachian trail. Then he moved to Phoeniz to work for the Navy on airplane ejector seats. Again, he hated the desk job, and got a job as a tree trimmer for the City. He later moved to Flagstaff with <modsnip>. There, he worked for the City of Flagstaff as a tree trimmer, but quit when they failed to give him a raise they had promised when he got a certification. His last job was with Farmer Brotherís, and they put him in sales, which he hated, and increased his hours, decreased his pay, and he quit. He was out of work for a long time. He did come home last May 2011 to see his 5 year old niece and my parents. He wasnít jumping up and down with joy, but he wasnít extremely depressed or anything. Anyway, he had been working on the house on Leupp Road. Dingbat only paid $8000 for it, so it had no water, electricity or anything. He installed solar panels, a cistern, etc. "<modsnip>, who works in the canyon as a bus driver, agreed to pay his mortgage if he stayed at her house and watched her 8 chickens. I think a lot of animals killed the chickens, so there were only 4 left. Law enforcement found the chickens buried in the back yard, and the chicken coop was totally cleaned out, like there was no sign chickens had ever been there. There was no sign of forced entry, no note was left. Oh, and he didnít take his water jug, which apparently is unheard of in Arizona. That is what dingbat was very worried about-he had no water. I donít know if he was going outside and went to help someone and they took advantage of him or hurt him, or what happened. The house off of leupp road is adjacent to the Navajo reservation, and it is extremely dangerous. "<modsnip> would routinely shoot one of her many guns in the air when she saw Indians on her land. She really didnít like them. My brother, of course, is the opposite-soft spoken, kind, intelligent, humorous, hard working. He is just a wonderful guy.

I hope this isn't too wordy, but I wanted to give a background and basis for the situation.
    Last edited by Salem; 05-25-2012 at 02:37 PM.

I really believe that he killed the chickens and buried them, because the chicken pen was totally clean and devoid of chicken smell. My brother is a meticulous person, and "<modsnip> is the exact opposite, so it must have been him.
    Last edited by Salem; 05-25-2012 at 12:09 PM.

What is the story of the chainsaw? Is there some project he was using it for?

He had been a tree-trimmer and worked for the City of Flagstaff for a long time, but recently he was probably using it to cut wood for the wood stove. As of now both chainsaws are accounted for.

There is an extensive thread on the psychiccrimefighter website that shows where we answered a lot of questions. We did reach out to psychics out of desperation. I will post a link to the thread, which is extremely long. It is extremely detailed though.

http://www.psychiccrimefighter.com/f...onino-arizona/

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Hi Jenny! I am so sorry to hear about your brother!

Why didn't LE interview the neighbors? That is odd! Have you worked with a private investigator at all? Also, have they (LE) kept his case open? That is disconcerting that they would just write him off like that and not even check into things a bit more esp considering all of his belongings were still in the house

How old is ""<modsnip>" and did they have a relationship?
    Last edited by Salem; 05-25-2012 at 12:10 PM.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast