736 users online (99 members and 637 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 1,336 to 1,345 of 1345
    Quote Originally Posted by marazul View Post
    This is not from the dump, but from my own ponderings

RC seems to realize for the first time that she hadn't checked on Isa that morning while on the 911 call.
    SC called her before calling 911.
    SC stated that he did not get out of bed until RC had left for work, so he had no way of knowing if RC checked on Isa that morning before leaving for work.

If he didn't see Isa in her room, and called out around the house for her, would his first question to RC when he called her at work not be "did you see Isa this morning? Was she up? Was she still in bed? Cause I can't find her anywhere..."

I know that if my husband was up before me, and I couldn't find one of my children, my first reaction would be to ask him "did you see ___?" or "Do you know where __________ is?"

Becky realizing she didn't check on Isa during the 911 call means that Becky didn't realize she didn't check on her when SC called her to get her butt home..meaning SC didn't bother asking RC if she had seen her...leading me to assume it could be because he already knew she hadn't.

In his favor, maybe the missing screen convinced him it was a kidnapping, but still, wouldn't he ask if RC had seen her so he could figure out if it had happened overnight or after RC leaving?

I have been on the fence leaning towards stranger abduciton. Now I am leaning towards suspecting SC..If it was a stranger abduction, SC is the unluckiest guy in the whole world to have his daughter snatched while he was out of the bedroom til 5AM.
    BBM, If she had checked earlier, and Isabel had not been there, I assume she would have wakened Sergio to help look, not just gone to work. IMO, he knew she did not look in, see Isa was gone, and proceed to work.
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Sex Offenders Name and Girlfriends Names
    That was not the same page I found when I went to that page of the specified PDF. Sorry.
    WE DID IT! Convicted pedophile Donald Scott Brunstetter (details in the CAPER - Citizens Against Pedophile's Early Release Forum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ht-on-Children) will remain behind bars for the duration of his sentence. Thanks to WS members, and Tricia's True Crime Radio listeners, at least 100 letters were received by the Parole Board prior to his July 30th, 2015 Parole Hearing, opposing his release, and they listened.
    Visit http://noparole4pedophile.weebly.com/ for background on the case.

My posts are strictly MY opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error, or who may be offended because I do not see eye to eye with them on all matters related to this case. I hope our differences can be set aside as we unite in the search for this victim or the perpetrator of this crime. Your opinions and insights are just as valuable as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
    Still worried about the possibility of the sleeping with brothers..........running quickly away now.
    Don't run!! I've read the video console was in the boys' room. It was probably the popular spot to be in the evenings. I could see her camped out on the floor, falling asleep on occasion. As a parent, I didn't always put the kids in their own beds as long as they were safe and comfortable. Not making excuses for her, just remembering what it was like.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaB View Post
    That was not the same page I found when I went to that page of the specified PDF. Sorry.
    Sorry, when my eyes finally adjust to more than just white lol, I'll correct that. Thanks for letting me know. And if you know what the correct page is, please post, it will make it soooo much easier.

Sticking this here for reference:
    TucsonNewsNow
    ‏@TucsonNewsNow
    #IsabelCelis: Dad: police urged them to be careful the first few days not to get out on camera, but have encouraged them later

http://twitter.com/#!/TucsonNewsNow/...80920876023808

I wonder why LE urged them to be careful about being on camera???

Actually where the storage unit is, you leave there, turn right, go 2 miles, past the Freedom Park, turn straight up almost 5 miles to where SC works. Not sure whose storage unit it is, though. Did anyone read where someone else had a search warrant besides the Celis home and RR's truck? If not, it's sealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof View Post
    The screen you saw in a video was photoshopped crime scene reenactment by the producers on HLN-- artists at sensationalism and fictionalizing the news IMO
    IMO, there should be a prohibition against this unless there is a large, visible and obvious disclosure stating the original video has been altered ~ especially when it is hitting MSM!
    The heart of the pure can see, but my eyes have never seen the unicorn . . .

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I guess it is just the difference in motive possibilities. Mom's tend kill their kids in anger and desperation,or to get revenge upon the father, or during psychotic breaks. It does not seem like RC had any of those issues.

But fathers are more likely, percentage wise, to abuse a child sexually, than a mother is. And so I think we are quicker to look at him with suspicion, thinking he might have been sneaking into the girl's room at night. It is not afir, but it is backed up by statistics, I believe.
    Fathers who abuse their children sexually rarely murder them. It defeats the purpose of wanting the child alive in order to abuse them. Fathers kill for the same motives mothers do, imo. Custody issues or murder/suicide because of a divorce and to take revenge on the mother for leaving for another male or they are in financial situation such as lost their jobs and cant support their family.

I think the statistics are very flawed. I dont think we can begin to know how many mothers have sexually abused their children. Even if the child tells if the predator is a female 87% of the time the victims are not believed and the abuser is the one believed. Only a small precentage of sexually abused children ever tell (boys (even moreso) and girls) unless they have reached adulthood. While it is hard for a child to admit they were sexually abused by their father it is even more humiliating to admit they were abused by their mother, imo.

However; I have seen no evidence that Sergio has sexually abused any of his children much less Isa. And there is no evidence that Becky was anything but a loving caring mother. I think both parents love their children deeply and mean the world to them. They may not be great communicators when expressing their feelings well but imo that never means they dont love Isa and mourn everyday she is gone.

In fact I was somewhat surprised in over 500 pages of documents no one said they had ever seen him be abusive to any of his children or to anyone for that matter. And while some will say it was behind closed doors that really doesnt prove anything, imo. That is using an unknown assumption in order to make something valid without any evidence to back it up, imo. A lot of things are behind closed doors in our daily lives but it doesnt mean there is one thing going on in a family that shouldnt be.

After over a month and reading the documents I am still of the opinion that neither parent had anything to do with Isa's kidnapping.

My opinion is the same I have had from the beginning.... that a stranger or someone familiar with the neighborhood and the Celis family kidnapped Isa.

I do not know if Isa is dead by now...she may be but I do think she was alive when she was kidnapped from her home and that is why the K-9 scented away from her home.

IMO

IMOO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

I do find it odd, not to mention rude, for him to go to bed at 5am or so, when his wife only has maybe an hour left to sleep...
    Just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by OkieGranny; 04-23-2015 at 09:23 PM. Reason: fixed broken link

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90