1131 users online (214 members and 917 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
    Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

Sierra LaMar Suspect Under Surveillance Before Arrest

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
    Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
    Social Networks
    ...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
    http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
    Thread # 1
    Thread # 2
    Thread # 3
    Thread # 4
    Thread # 5
    Thread # 6
    Thread # 7
    Thread # 8
    Thread # 9
    Thread #10
    Thread #11
    Thread #12
    Thread #13
    Thread #14
    Thread #15
    Thread #16
    Thread #17

amanda reckonwith's photobucket link:http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...Mar%20%20-CA-/

presser video thank you Jetaime!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7QU...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by KateB; 04-07-2015 at 02:39 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

**arrest**CA - Sierra Lamar, 15, Santa Clara County, 16 March 2012 #18

Please continue here.

Salem

Light blue nail color? I'm 36 and wearing it. Its the "Tiffany Blue" trend LOL. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    From the above quote (BBM):

But Pleasanton police Lt. Jeff Bretzing told NBC Bay Area on Friday that he "coudn't rule anything out." He did say that body was not that of a child, meaning 11-years-old or younger. But he couldn't say for sure if the female wasn't a teenager.

How could an autopsy not conclude the age of the victim, more or less? That is part of what an autopsy is for, isn't it?? This makes no sense.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    How could an autopsy not conclude the age of the victim, more or less? That is part of what an autopsy is for, isn't it?? This makes no sense.
    The article states:

Despite the autopsy being completed Friday morning, the coroner's office put an "information hold" on the release of any details.

The article states:

Despite the autopsy being completed Friday morning, the coroner's office put an "information hold" on the release of any details.
    I didn't think this could be Sierra, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

Is there any missing young women in the area?

The article states:

Ever since I heard of this finding, I have had a bad gut feeling it's Sierra.

Does anyone know if Sierra had polished nails at the time of her disappearance?
    Do you have language questions or letters/documents that you'd like to have examined in order to determine the language background of the writer? I can help!

Ok, the "information hold" is very strange...
    Personally, I do hope this is Sierra, as awful as the circumstances are...I am afraid she will not be found. And if this is her, there is sure to be evidence, JMO.
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by marie-chantal View Post
    Does anyone know if Sierra had polished nails at the time of her disappearance?
    Pretty sure the last picture of her in the sharks shirt shows no hands at all.

"Information Hold"? Why? You have a Jane Doe sitting in a freezer and you don't provide any information to the public asking about Sierra Lamar? No, that's not at all suspicious, is it? My head is starting to hurt. I'm sure they have reasons to do what they do, but darned if I can figure it out. I still ask the same question as last night...they could definitively rule out Sierra if they compared dentals, so what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiGreen View Post
    Light blue nail color? I'm 36 and wearing it. Its the "Tiffany Blue" trend LOL. JMO
    LOL... I am 45 and I am wearing it (tiffany blue, matte, chanel) just saying... (this is me however, but my friends know I keep up with trends as you must too?)

On a more serious note though, what is happening why this person cannot be ID'd by now after an autopsy?

Page 1 of 72 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast