Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #18 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
tdy-120320-sierra-lamar-2p.grid-5x2.jpg

Sierra LaMar, 15, has been missing since Friday, March 16. She left home early that morning to walk to her bus stop for school. Her cell phone was found along a local roadway shortly after, and her purse/bag was also found later.
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/help.find.sierra

Sierra LaMar Suspect Under Surveillance Before Arrest

DON'T GO ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU READ THIS POST!

no one has been cleared but the parents and boyfriend of Siera's mother have not been named persons of interest in the case and we will not be sleuthing or speculating about them at this time...

No arguing, and be respectful of other posters. One opinion is no more valuable than another, and we're each entitled to our own.
Posting links to Twitter accounts and FB pages of individuals other than the victim (and suspect if one is eventually named) is against the rules. Keep in mind that many of Sierra's friends are minors.

Quote:
Social Networks
...social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim).

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Case Map (Thanks, Wondergirl!)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=...934,0.030041&z=14&source=embed&mid=1332261677

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread # 1
Thread # 2
Thread # 3
Thread # 4
Thread # 5
Thread # 6
Thread # 7
Thread # 8
Thread # 9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17

amanda reckonwith's photobucket link:http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Sierra LaMar -CA-/

presser video thank you Jetaime!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7QUWlHSeQ&feature=youtu.be

Light blue nail color? I'm 36 and wearing it. Its the "Tiffany Blue" trend LOL. JMO

How could an autopsy not conclude the age of the victim, more or less? That is part of what an autopsy is for, isn't it?? This makes no sense.

The article states:

Despite the autopsy being completed Friday morning, the coroner's office put an "information hold" on the release of any details.

The article states:

Despite the autopsy being completed Friday morning, the coroner's office put an "information hold" on the release of any details.

I didn't think this could be Sierra, but now I'm beginning to wonder.

The article states:

Ever since I heard of this finding, I have had a bad gut feeling it's Sierra. :(

Does anyone know if Sierra had polished nails at the time of her disappearance?

Ok, the "information hold" is very strange...
Personally, I do hope this is Sierra, as awful as the circumstances are...I am afraid she will not be found. And if this is her, there is sure to be evidence, JMO.

"Information Hold"? Why? You have a Jane Doe sitting in a freezer and you don't provide any information to the public asking about Sierra Lamar? No, that's not at all suspicious, is it? My head is starting to hurt. I'm sure they have reasons to do what they do, but darned if I can figure it out. I still ask the same question as last night...they could definitively rule out Sierra if they compared dentals, so what gives?

Light blue nail color? I'm 36 and wearing it. Its the "Tiffany Blue" trend LOL. JMO

LOL... I am 45 and I am wearing it (tiffany blue, matte, chanel) just saying... (this is me however, but my friends know I keep up with trends as you must too?)

On a more serious note though, what is happening why this person cannot be ID'd by now after an autopsy?

Ok, people. Is it Sierra or not? You can't say it's an adult female, then say, well it's definitely not a child, but it could be a teenager, but based on age and decomposition, it's probably not Sierra.

If they knew FOR SURE that it's not Sierra, they would have said so by now. Of course, the remains may be such that they just can not tell without DNA testing, which we all know by now, takes weeks. Dental records don't take weeks and it seems to me that they could rule Sierra out by at least that one thing.

IF, it is Sierra, I can only imagine the complete chaos going on in the background, both at the coroner's office and the Santa Clara County Sheriff''s office. Can you imagine? That would definitely explain an "information hold" on the release of details!

If we are condeming ADT , LE better have his guilt locked up with some very damaging evidence pointing to him alone.

I keep thinking they COULD be wrong--What makes LE so sure she has been murdered....yet allows for Sierra's parents to believe she may still be alive?

In all of the cases I have followed, once LE stated they made an arrest in a case and the charge was MURDER , families Never came out with statements believing their loved one was still ALIVE.

ME ONLY!...but the sooner LE comes out with their damning evidence, the sooner I can accept that ADT is the murderer. Until then I can not "assume" ADT is the murderer, because I do not know the evidence they are using to charge him with the murder and kidnapping of Sierra. Surely they must know, until they release this evidence, LE is incurring some unwanted questions.

I hope the delays are not just related to the upcoming holiday weekend.

Ok, people. Is it Sierra or not? You can't say it's an adult female, then say, well it's definitely not a child, but it could be a teenager, but based on age and decomposition, it's probably not Sierra.

If they knew FOR SURE that it's not Sierra, they would have said so by now. Of course, the remains may be such that they just can not tell without DNA testing, which we all know by now, takes weeks. Dental records don't take weeks and it seems to me that they could rule Sierra out by at least that one thing.

IF, it is Sierra, I can only imagine the complete chaos going on in the background, both at the coroner's office and the Santa Clara County Sheriff''s office. Can you imagine? That would definitely explain an "information hold" on the release of details!

Why would it be chaos? They were checking to see if this was Sierra. LE wants Sierra found desperately. I don't think it would be chaos...just that if this is her, they are not ready to say so for whatever reason. Maybe to give the family an extra day ahead of the public. JMO

Man that was a lot of reading to catch up on. Did anyone else catch the part about the inhaler being recovered? I thought early on we were told she left her inhaler at home.
Also someone pointed this article out to me. Marc Klass is not convinced Sierra is dead.
http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/marc-klaas-i-m-not-convinced-sierra-s-dead
Now to go and look at pictures of Sierra and see if she wore blue nail polish . Or if any chatter on twitter bbl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker