Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 1069
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    In the statement of facts, LE says they have the clothing she was wearing the morning she disappeared. It was in the Juicy bag. So unless he dressed her in PJ bottoms and an old navy tshirt ...
    Maybe FS is missing some clothes...

    jk


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tuliptiptoe For This Useful Post:


  3. #152
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,110
    another tidbit I was thinking about today I want to share. Notice what AGT was wearing when he was arrested? That's right very little, something easy you can strip off and take a swim to clean yourself quickly. Did he wear something like this the day Serria was taken? It was specualated that Serria's friend was at Safeway and walked by her car very close...this is when LE moved in and made the arrest. LE arrested him because I believe they thought he was about to take another girl.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  5. #153
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    365
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmiller5 View Post
    I think the DA wanted to wait longer, at least to find more evidence if not the body. LE wanted to arrest, probably either hoping they could lean on him (or offer a deal) to give up the location of the body, especially before it's too hard to tell manner of death, since he obviously was not going to lead them to her. Apparently him not talking is what is causing the most friction, as nothing is panning out.
    Well LE wanted to arrest him early on for public safety, and then felt they couldn't wait anymore, which is why there is speculation he might have been about to strike again in the Safeway parking lot. I personally don't think so though, because he knew he was being watched.


  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tuliptiptoe For This Useful Post:


  7. #154
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    GILROY CA
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lera213 View Post
    I don't think he traveled that far away. Remember his mom and wife had an issue of when he did it, so he wouldn't take more then an hour or 2 hours most to do his evil deed.

    His drawings on his MS page tell me a few times (maybe) he was capturing either his first kill or his fantasy of his first kill.

    TO me it look like he was coming to terms in what he really wanted to do. He was growing in the picture. That's what my vivid imagination sees. Sure wouldn't mine a professional to elaborate in what they see.
    i wouldnt mind hearing what a professional had to say about it either it has been bothering me since i first saw it


  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 33sleuth For This Useful Post:


  9. #155
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    7,110
    taking a page from "Dexter" That evil passenger can make one take big risk.


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lera213 For This Useful Post:


  11. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5,159
    Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If Marc K. doesn't think Sierra is dead...where on earth does he think she is?
    I don't think he gets inside info from LE...I think he is more there to work with parents and help them cope. But I am not sure it is helpful for anyone to be telling the parents she may be alive, when LE is going ahead with murder charges. JMO
    He's said in interviews in the past that he believes that if the parents say they believe their child is dead, it will become very difficult to find volunteers for searches. He advises parents of the missing to keep expressing hope that their child is still alive.

    I'm not sure how accurate this is; I can think of cases where they had great volunteer turnout even after a suspect had been charged with murder. Dru Sjodin, for example.

    Me, I believe that most people prefer to hear the truth as far as it is known, rather than have smoke blown in their faces.

    But I could be wrong.


  12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GrainneDhu For This Useful Post:


  13. #157
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuliptiptoe View Post
    Well LE wanted to arrest him early on for public safety, and then felt they couldn't wait anymore, which is why there is speculation he might have been about to strike again in the Safeway parking lot. I personally don't think so though, because he knew he was being watched.
    Yes, I know public safety was what they said....
    There are no facts, only interpretations. -Nietzsche


  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  15. #158
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,708

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    In the statement of facts, LE says they have the clothing she was wearing the morning she disappeared. So unless he dressed her in PJ bottoms and an old navy tshirt ...
    Exactly, that's the biggest reason I think this female body that has been discovered in Pleasanton is not Sierra, and I'm fairly positive this trash can was only placed there between Tues. evening and Thurs. If it was there on Tues. afternoon, it wasn't in the roadway, I couldn't have missed that!
    Last edited by LinasK; 05-25-2012 at 11:07 PM.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    I'm a Helicopter Parent- I know where my child is, and she's no less intelligent or creative for it.


    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  17. #159
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Thank you askfornina.

    Why are they wording the dna matches as "strong association"? Are the results preliminary and need to be ran more in depth?
    DNA matches are never 100%, so I think they just have to word it that way for legalities. My dd's DNA test with her father came back as 99.9999999% even though I can surely attest to the fact that he is 100% her father!


  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amymarie For This Useful Post:


  19. #160
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by GrainneDhu View Post
    He's said in interviews in the past that he believes that if the parents say they believe their child is dead, it will become very difficult to find volunteers for searches. He advises parents of the missing to keep expressing hope that their child is still alive.

    I'm not sure how accurate this is; I can think of cases where they had great volunteer turnout even after a suspect had been charged with murder. Dru Sjodin, for example.

    Me, I believe that most people prefer to hear the truth as far as it is known, rather than have smoke blown in their faces.

    But I could be wrong.
    I agree, but I think he is telling the truth.

    I disagree that it would be hard to find searchers if they say she is no longer alive. 'Help find evidence on someone who murdered a child' sounds more compelling for some people to search, I would think.

    I also think people want to hear the truth, and if he is there to help the LaMar's he is telling them their truth. He has said that before he ever found out his daughter had been killed, no one could convince him she was not alive...
    There are no facts, only interpretations. -Nietzsche


  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bgmiller5 For This Useful Post:


  21. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    lost in space & time
    Posts
    6,473
    thx Merical, helpful and interesting on the sloughs


  22. The Following User Says Thank You to sreshowtime For This Useful Post:


  23. #162
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    11,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Annah View Post
    Also, does anyone think that the twitter "cousin" is just some unrelated sicko? I did see that they were pretending to be some guy who was threatening a teen singer named Jasmine Villegas a while back then suddenly they switched to being AGT's cousin. They seem to know alot about him though and if it is someone in their family, they definately are a pretty twisted bunch.
    Just jumping off your post to comment on ADT's family.

    I saw his sister speak to reporters yesterday as they were leaving the courtroom. She was very polite in declining to comment. I have sympathy for her and his Mom. They seem like nice people who have been tossed into a nightmare situation.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...


  24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Knox For This Useful Post:


  25. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36,436
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmiller5 View Post
    I agree, but I think he is telling the truth.

    I disagree that it would be hard to find searchers if they say she is no longer alive. 'Help find evidence on someone who murdered a child' sounds more compelling for some people to search, I would think.

    I also think people want to hear the truth, and if he is there to help the LaMar's he is telling them their truth. He has said that before he ever found out his daughter had been killed, no one could convince him she was not alive...
    From what happened to Polly...it would have been horrible if she had lived more than an hour or two, IMO...with that monster...JMO
    Just my opinion, of course.


  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cluciano63 For This Useful Post:


  27. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,457
    OOPS!

    Wrong Case window open.


    Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see ~ Benjamin Franklin

    (All my post are JMO)


  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to houndstooth For This Useful Post:


  29. #165
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Knox View Post
    Just jumping off your post to comment on ADT's family.

    I saw his sister speak to reporters yesterday as they were leaving the courtroom. She was very polite in declining to comment. I have sympathy for her and his Mom. They seem like nice people who have been tossed into a nightmare situation.
    I was thinking the same, they seem to be nothing but genuine, honest and good natured people....I feel for them. The mother actually seems like a sweetheart and she's doing a wonderful job with the interviews despite the language barrier. Now hopefully she can convince her not-so-sweet son to tell the truth...


  30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thevineyarder For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 72 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 958
    Last Post: Yesterday, 12:52 AM
  2. Replies: 1108
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:48 PM
  3. Replies: 2050
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 1183
    Last Post: 05-23-2012, 12:37 AM
  5. Replies: 800
    Last Post: 05-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •